Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 38. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
If eloncity token is used to buy facility to manufacture energy. How does the token holder benefited in this? and how they will intend to make this project into reality? I mean what variables did they consider to pitch this kind of idea?
Activity: 140
when project open pre-sale?

You can subscribe to the following form to purchase pre-sale, the necessary information they will notify through your registration mail:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
Activity: 182
power the world for free???  Huh Huh Huh
wow, if it become true, I will be really happy. So, pls work hard for this project to make it successful as soon as possible. PLS
Let me know if you need anything to make it success. I am pleasure
The project is not necessarily a free energy supply. It is produced and consumed directly through blockchain, so the charge will be very cheap and almost free. You can learn more about the project : https://eloncity.io/download/Eloncity_WhitePaper_V0.87_20180626_Final_Release.pdf
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
【Eloncity News】from Krypital news
Get Rady for the Eloncity with Crypto Crow! - Only 1 hour away!

Live AMA starts today (July 11) at 10am CST.

We will be giving away 8,888 ECTs for those who participate this live streaming AMA event. Everyone has a chance to win!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTSa_iXXdRE
Activity: 135
As far as I know, wind generators have a limited service life and can break if there are strong gusts of wind. I saw wind generators with other blades. And the Question. Why are they in the water in the picture?
but you have a good team and great idea,i think this project will success,if project sucess , it's will future of  energy of the world.
thanks eloncity very much
Activity: 266
In the current market you need to have a very promising idea with great teammembers, and Eloncity seems to be just that! Also I love the name  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
the big ones offered by this project and many are interested, what will happen when their participation will be good. I hope so
Activity: 294
power the world for free???  Huh Huh Huh
wow, if it become true, I will be really happy. So, pls work hard for this project to make it successful as soon as possible. PLS
Let me know if you need anything to make it success. I am pleasure
Private sale starts from $200,000? Which individual can bring up that kind of money, This should be way lower for average joes, If you want to start a decentralized network, distributing tokens to more community members.
Activity: 128
Eloncity will decentralize power infrastructure to be transparent to all by using open-technology eloncity to make electricity almost free so we can stir the world with clean energy.
Why is this project called Eloncity ? Any relationship with Elon Musk ?
If u are, wouldn’t Elon Musk be a bit annoyed if he got to know his name is being used without permission?
Activity: 294
when we can buy your token?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Eloncity sought to build community infrastructure power facilities by using the “ application of decentralized new energy power supply and power storage equipment” and gradually complete the group grid connection within the micro-community smart grid. This would, thereby, establish a decentralized electricity supply and trading market. In this process, we can fix industry weaknesses, balance the public power supply and demand, and accelerate the production of renewable energy.
Activity: 182
the sky quality, wind quality and all the perfect volume that will be popular over the future.eloncity is a project to start to execute.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
it's funny when the team talks to themselves to up the topic ... Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 109
when project open pre-sale?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Get ready for the “Eloncity x Crypto Crow” AMA on July 11, Wednesday at 10M (CST)! We will be giving away 8,888 ECTs for those who participate this live streaming AMA event. Everyone has the chance to win! More details are shown in the pic below.

I missed the previous AMA event on June. I will not miss this opportunity any more.
This is really a great chance for us to ask the Team every our concerns. We also have a chance to get nearly 9000 ECT token for free. How amazing!
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Eloncity's project focuses on replacing traditional energy systems with the power grid infrastructure made up of millions of self-supplying micro-grids, and thus makes renewable energy widely available. at all hours of the day. This will address the imbalance in supply and demand for renewable energy, a hot topic in recent years. People around the world have been experiencing the political and economic problems of declining fossil fuels as well as the problems of renewable energy production.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
And we must consider that Eloncity is a project based on decentralized DC power systems. It is a project which gives a lot of solutions which we find in current AC centralized energy systems. Such as safely, power loss, security, continuous power supply , reliability , and high energy cost or cost for an electrical unit ( 1 kWh ).
According to my point of view, project Eloncity has a very promising future in South Korea. The " Eloncity Concept " is very comfortable in South Korea due to various reason.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
A very ambitious project - to squeeze out, or at least to compete with the current energy giants - is not the simplest thing. And one more thing - the availability of the equipment that is offered for purchase in order to connect to this network - at the moment, nowhere has it found such figures. And they will determine how quickly such a network can be deployed.
Pages:
Jump to: