Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 10. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Is there any strategy or game plan your doing in order to increase the value of Egold now? i know its been just 11 days since its been on coinmarketcap

Long term, we will develop the platforms and products we mention in the whitepaper, which would give eGold more notoriety as it'd be a token that has real utility in our platforms and products.

Short term, we will keep adding eGold to more exchanges, and we are working hard to announce a new exchange this week.

yes great idea we should try to hit more n more exchanges it will help bring volume to the coin and push upward in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
My stand here in EGOLD is long. Because I can see the value of this coin to rise up in a month or two. That is why right now I am buying more in staggered manner.

While i agree with long hold to allow for new improvements and features to be added.  My term of this is atleast one year hold minimum just like bitcoin.
I don't see any importance on a coin if most fan of it just simply holdd and hold just to sell it after and not being used to its purpose in everyday what nots because incorporating it in life shoots its value up

Obviously the value of those coins will depend on how much demand there is for them, and that is unknowable, and I understand that I must accept that risk.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you have plan to list eGold on coinexchange.io and any other exchange sites?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I wish i can participate to the bounty thread if ever to have an Egold token! I will high appreciate it because i know Egold will succeed to their golda
s
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can I have a step by step guide on ordering from eGold?
Activity: 224
My stand here in EGOLD is long. Because I can see the value of this coin to rise up in a month or two. That is why right now I am buying more in staggered manner.

While i agree with long hold to allow for new improvements and features to be added.  My term of this is atleast one year hold minimum just like bitcoin.
I don't see any importance on a coin if most fan of it just simply holdd and hold just to sell it after and not being used to its purpose in everyday what nots because incorporating it in life shoots its value up
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Egold  new cryptographic coin. now lisited on etherdelta exchanger.

yuck off bot,writing this comment everyday will get us nowhere

Hahahaha you are very observant Propeg. I had not even noticed.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Heard the news,  you are making efforts to be in other exchanges, hope you achieve that.  Working hard even in Sunday's pay off.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I cant wait for this to launch. I want to see more improvement and authenticity of this project,I hope this also works wherever I came from, so it will be more easy to use and more conventional to all the client who will be taking part if this project. Also I will gonna take a look for the exchange at all is this is more conventional to some other project too.
Yes how I guess this will come to asia too where I belong, this will gonna make new milestone to the project if they really cover all.over the world.
Activity: 30

yuck off bot,writing this comment everyday will get us nowhere
Activity: 224
ECash,eXmr now eGold hows that.?There are a lot of tokens out there.But other than that this Egold is a good one though.Like the egold card.

The difference from this one and those you have mentioned is that eGold has a product and those don't have.  So that comparison is not a fair one. You can't compare
Activity: 196
We need to wait but good things will happen I am sure. Glad to be part of
this project ... good luck

I am not part to this. So sad for me. But its ok. Wish you luck to all devs.
Activity: 1106
We need to wait but good things will happen I am sure. Glad to be part of
this project ... good luck
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
When will egold be introduced.I hope i am part of the distribution of token.Wanting to have tokens of egold too.Its a thumbs up.
Activity: 42
I cant wait for this to launch. I want to see more improvement and authenticity of this project,I hope this also works wherever I came from, so it will be more easy to use and more conventional to all the client who will be taking part if this project. Also I will gonna take a look for the exchange at all is this is more conventional to some other project too.
Activity: 325
ECash,eXmr now eGold hows that.?There are a lot of tokens out there.But other than that this Egold is a good one though.Like the egold card.
Yes there are lot of token but not all have a value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Are we on big exchange yet? Maximum exposure is need for this token!
No, but it will done sooner since EGold is expanding their business right now, however it is still under development. I suggest you to hold tokens for sometime because they can be huge profited later.
Activity: 336
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Egold brand is especially very appealing. I would rather have egold card accessories and it's VIP services. Hope all of these will be available in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: