Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 12. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
The more exchange the better! The benefit to many exchanges are numerous. The first one is fair distribution. Second is popularity and so on and so forth. I commend egold team for taking more steps in bring egold to more people!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there any strategy or game plan your doing in order to increase the value of Egold now? i know its been just 11 days since its been on coinmarketcap
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Egold may eventually be the banner carrier for all the experiment in exxxx series we have witness in the last two month or so. I understand through your roadmap that you are developing payment services and ecosystem that could increase both usage and value of this token in nearest future! Hope you stay on track to bring the plan to reality!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Just because it looks nice, it doesn't mean it is legit.

Watch out! Don't be fooled they claim to have only 1% of all tokens, but a lot of tokens they hide in other accounts they own.

Don't fall for there traps!!

Do you have any proof to your sayings . if you have then i will be glad to have a look at it. I feel egold team is doin well.
Activity: 112

Watch out! Don't be fooled they claim to have only 1% of all tokens, but a lot of tokens they hide in other accounts they own.

How do you know this is a trap, to distinguish what is legit, where is the scam? Everything in the project is going well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Egold cryptographic coin already listed in etherdelta.Future this coin trade on another exchange site.

I am sure that Devs are working on it, lets wait for update
I guess so, and there will be people.who will goin to show more of their interest.And if it is connected to the most steamed sites.

Hearing this is already a grest news for me. I hope they can also manage to include egold cryptographic coins to other exchange site. Let us wait and see development of egold to success.
etherdelta of course will be the first in the list because egold is an etherium base token , etherdelta is a decentralized exchange that all ERC20 token is being listed there first,. About other exchange it will take time for egold to be listed ,.

Hopefully we will get there soon as EtherDelta can be confusing to many traders.
Activity: 182
Did Zcashgold just rip your roadmap design or whats going on here?
 http://www.zcashgold.net

Not at all. Our whitepaper and roadmap are totally different: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

The design looks similar though, but most roadmap look visually similar.
zcashgold and egold is different in terms of their contents but maybe i guess they are quite similar with the targeted goal.
Activity: 336
Egold newly listed crypto currency. already this coin trade on crypto market.
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
Amazed by your project.And actually wanted to have that kind of egold card.Am really serious of having one for myself.Goodluck on your project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
the multicurrency wallet, will it be web based or software based in order us, to hold the private keys?

We will have the whole platform both in desktop and mobile versions. It serves as a multicurrency wallet, but our main focus for it is to allow communication and personal payments through our platform & connect it with our debit cards, as for example right now, you could store your tokens in a wallet created on MEW.

Please read our whitepaper for more details, there we explain more about our platform and how we want to connect it with our cards: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

See this is what i like about this. The fact that you wanted all mutli currency linked to your debit card would be great in my opinion.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
EGOLD team want to create multi-currency wallet app that will be able to store eGold and other cryptocurrencies.The team should consider partnering with Eidoo, they're making it very good.
Activity: 490
I have already bought some amount of egold! This project have a clear roadmap and will definitely win if the plan in the riad map are followed!
Activity: 117
eGold | The New Digital Gold
the multicurrency wallet, will it be web based or software based in order us, to hold the private keys?

We will have the whole platform both in desktop and mobile versions. It serves as a multicurrency wallet, but our main focus for it is to allow communication and personal payments through our platform & connect it with our debit cards, as for example right now, you could store your tokens in a wallet created on MEW.

Please read our whitepaper for more details, there we explain more about our platform and how we want to connect it with our cards: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 86
How did you manage to get into Coinmarketcap ? I believe, it has a huge database and your ICO designs are good as well .

Yes the project is on coinmarkey cap
This proves for this coin to have a bright future and a legit coin to say as they are many scammy coins around! This can be trusted for its accomplishments.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 151
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
This project looks really really nice.And it will be great to have one of those.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

If it's your belief we will not stop you (maybe this is your friendly-reminder) .  People have their own opinion.  People still believe in e-gold. They are investing to something they know it would be successful. It's a matter of risk.
Activity: 308
Egold cryptographic coin already listed in etherdelta.Future this coin trade on another exchange site.

I guess so, and there will be people.who will goin to show more of their interest.And if it is connected to the most steamed sites.

Hearing this is already a grest news for me. I hope they can also manage to include egold cryptographic coins to other exchange site. Let us wait and see development of egold to success.
etherdelta of course will be the first in the list because egold is an etherium base token , etherdelta is a decentralized exchange that all ERC20 token is being listed there first,. About other exchange it will take time for egold to be listed ,.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105

Activity: 266
I see good and serious dev. team work here so I will join.
Experience you have i think so this can be good really in next months...
GL
Let's see what update they will pull in the next months, I'm hoping that they can give us a good news.
It is very important so they can prove their genuinity as their are many members who have doubt in their project.
Pages:
Jump to: