Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 8. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 10
i received my coins looking forward to this project's growth
can't wait until its on coinexchange. patience is key and the app looks really good.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
As others mentioned, there's a eGold form that's being shared here and on Twitter, asking people to donate to participate in the airdrop. That form is FAKE. We never asked for donations for the airdrop, the airdrop is over and people got their coins for free. Again, do not send money to that fake airdrop form.

UPDATES
- We are still in contact with exchanges. This is very frustrating for us as they aren't answering quick enough, but it is easy to understand as they are having to deal with many requests. Hopefully we will be able to get into another exchange this week, we still don't have a new confirmation, but we are positive we may get it this week.

- We also have the YoBit listing that we already paid and we are waiting on another exchange to send us their Bitcoin address to pay the listing fee.

- The development of our apps keeps going really well! I am sharing some screenshots so you guys can see the quality design we are developing.

The new exchange listings will be good when they finally happen, but at this point I feel like we'll need some other marketing to get off the ground since the volume has dropped to almost nothing.

Also, thanks for being active on here and posting updates. It's pretty hard to hold low marketcap coins like this sometimes if there is no dev activity, so please keep up the regular updates.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
New exchange for eGold is coming : https://twitter.com/eGoldToken/status/934554182069248001
We just paid for the listing of $EGOLD in a new exchange! It should be listed in the next few days, stay tuned!
Activity: 310
This coin is severely undervalued right now.
We are just starting people.

Seeing the good future now, hope we can be listed in all targeted exchanges, keep holding ...goodluck to the whole team!!! Cheesy
Maybe, eGold keepers sold all to buy other altcoins for profit, long-time holding but get nothing or even get loss ...!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
is airdrop still available sir?
Activity: 117
eGold | The New Digital Gold
We just paid for the listing of $EGOLD in a new exchange! It should be listed in the next few days, stay tuned!
Maybe Cryptopia is good choice for exchange.Many peopoles have problems with Yobit.

Yes, Cryptopia is on our road of our next exchanges, we are trying to get eGold in as many exchanges as possible.
Activity: 30
Can someone explain what the point of this token is?

I can create my own ERC-20 token in 5 minutes, why would anyone care about a random ERC-20 token which does not have any extra functionality?

Because it takes a lot of work to drive a coin into success,if you got what it takes then do it and there will be people supporting you.
Activity: 91
Can someone explain what the point of this token is?

I can create my own ERC-20 token in 5 minutes, why would anyone care about a random ERC-20 token which does not have any extra functionality?
Activity: 126
Patience, and we will have a new market!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
As others mentioned, there's a eGold form that's being shared here and on Twitter, asking people to donate to participate in the airdrop. That form is FAKE. We never asked for donations for the airdrop, the airdrop is over and people got their coins for free. Again, do not send money to that fake airdrop form.

UPDATES
- We are still in contact with exchanges. This is very frustrating for us as they aren't answering quick enough, but it is easy to understand as they are having to deal with many requests. Hopefully we will be able to get into another exchange this week, we still don't have a new confirmation, but we are positive we may get it this week.

- We also have the YoBit listing that we already paid and we are waiting on another exchange to send us their Bitcoin address to pay the listing fee.

- The development of our apps keeps going really well! I am sharing some screenshots so you guys can see the quality design we are developing.

very memorable hopefully in this week there will be a market that can be certainty for egold
good luck

UPDATES

Activity: 8
As well as holding egold i also hold NIO, they making and releasing a AI trading platform at the end of November, really is a hidden gem and not a lot of investors know about it as they have not started marketing. Have a look at NIO for yourself and i am sure you will invest. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Who exactly is the team behind eGold and where can I see this?
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
keep on proggress for egold and hope it will be come to big exchange
promise this project i can important in future ,
No transaction in 24h. Etherdelta is the dump for all the coin, Egold is very difficult to grow here. You want to big exchange, send some requests to them.
Activity: 44

Nobody click this link from the post above. This person is a scammer and the airdrop for EGOLD is already over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
keep on proggress for egold and hope it will be come to big exchange
promise this project i can important in future ,
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I wonder what takes exchanges this long....what are they thinking?
Are they this busy?

They are overwhelmed by the number of new users of the last months.
About YoBit, already paid, could be added any day from now.
About Mercatox, waiting on their confirmation so we can make the payment.

We are also in the talks with other exchanges but some ask us to be in other exchanges first, so once we get that sorted out we should have that resolved. I understand it is frustrating but we do all we can to speed things up, although the exchanges have the last word.

We are also progressing a lot with our apps, we will be sharing new screens this week.

Thanks for your answer!
Im not really frustrated,just dont want this coin to lose popularity.
Also would like to see some community bounty.

I will for sure set my avatar to be the eGold logo.

We are really doing our best in that topic, we are literally waiting for an exchange to send us their Bitcoin address so we make the payment for the listing, but as I have mentioned, they are overwhelmed by requests I believe.

We will do a bounty program soon, but we are working in both the development of the apps and adding more exchanges right now and that's our main priority.
this is an interesting project and you have done a very good job
I wonder what takes exchanges this long....what are they thinking?
Are they this busy?

They are overwhelmed by the number of new users of the last months.
About YoBit, already paid, could be added any day from now.
About Mercatox, waiting on their confirmation so we can make the payment.

We are also in the talks with other exchanges but some ask us to be in other exchanges first, so once we get that sorted out we should have that resolved. I understand it is frustrating but we do all we can to speed things up, although the exchanges have the last word.

We are also progressing a lot with our apps, we will be sharing new screens this week.

Thanks for your answer!
Im not really frustrated,just dont want this coin to lose popularity.
Also would like to see some community bounty.

I will for sure set my avatar to be the eGold logo.

We are really doing our best in that topic, we are literally waiting for an exchange to send us their Bitcoin address so we make the payment for the listing, but as I have mentioned, they are overwhelmed by requests I believe.

We will do a bounty program soon, but we are working in both the development of the apps and adding more exchanges right now and that's our main priority.
Pages:
Jump to: