Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 5. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
YES won! We will be creating a lending platform for eGold tokens as soon as possible. You will be able to invest eGold and get daily profit from your investment.

We will be sharing more details in the following days! Thanks everyone who voted!

Get ready for more updates, we are currently working in our lending platform details. Feel free to contact us with suggestions/ideas.

This is going to be a January to remember.
Seems like we will have a lending platform guys! Last day to vote on Twitter.

What is the best way to purchase Egold? it seems volume is non existent on the exchanges. is this project still up and running even? its like a ghost town in here. any feedback is greatly appreciated.

The higher volume is on EtherDelta at the moment. It is up and running, we are holding a survey about the future of eGold and we will have the results in 9 hours.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

What is the best way to purchase Egold? it seems volume is non existent on the exchanges. is this project still up and running even? its like a ghost town in here. any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Hi guys,
Been chatting with some of you, although I want to do an update here before New Year so that you guys know what we are working on, and what our comments are in some things:

- Some people are asking us to burn coins to raise the price of the tokens. We can't do that as we hold less than 3% at the moment, so even burning that amount wouldn't give you guys a big price raise.

- We are still focusing on more exchanges & our main applications, the eSports betting platform and apps that go with eGold. It is taking time but we are happy with the progress.

- We have been suggested a lot to create a lending platform. Now, before we make a decision, I wanted to give everyone an opportunity to cast their vote. We could create a lending platform, but I'd really appreciate if everyone votes on Twitter (not here, you are more than welcome to give your opinion, but I don't want people to spam the thread and get it deleted). You can vote here: https://twitter.com/eGoldToken/status/946910901898227717

We will run the poll for 8 days and then make a choice, as it'd be a service that I am not sure if our token holders would appreciate. Please also, feel free to contact us with questions about this, or any comments or thoughts you have about it.

Just to clarify, in case our token holders decide to create the lending platform, we will NOT do a token swap, or an airdrop or an ICO, you would use our same tokens for that platform.

Happy New Year, and I hope everyone is excited about our 2018 too! Please vote and let us know if you want the Lending platform or not!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
YES,there is a good roadmap,but it is nosense,lack of real development,beautiful website&ppt is no use.
wait patiently and hopefully dev to pump this token to a better price and wait to be listed in a better market

Yes, we also could use some more updates from the devs. What is the latest word from Yobit? How is the wallet app coming along? What other marketing do you have planned? (I saw the Twitter lottery campaign was completed). At this point the coin is effectively dead with daily volume at less than $500 across all exchanges.  Going to need some kind of update or people will lose faith. 
The dev have dispeared for a long time,maybe have dumped all his coins,there is no news from him.there is no Telegram to chat,there are many xxxgold coins,this is the first?the best?or the worst?
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
NEW EXCHANGE!

We just paid the listing fee for Stocks.Exchange!

We should be listed either today or next week! Happy Trading!

Awesome, I assume that is why egold had been doing better the other week. Hopefully more exchanges to come
Activity: 44
wait patiently and hopefully dev to pump this token to a better price and wait to be listed in a better market

Yes, we also could use some more updates from the devs. What is the latest word from Yobit? How is the wallet app coming along? What other marketing do you have planned? (I saw the Twitter lottery campaign was completed). At this point the coin is effectively dead with daily volume at less than $500 across all exchanges.  Going to need some kind of update or people will lose faith. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Etherdelta is back and EGOLD picked up a bit of volume over the last day. Hope the new exchanges will be listing soon!
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Etherdelta was collapsed...!

Do not panic, the situation with etherdelta is already in the process of recovery.

This is stated in the latest tweets, the platform itself:

*Announcement* EtherDelta is back!
https://twitter.com/etherdelta/status/944174879775055873

and

*IMPORTANT* We are also gonna make a series of educational effort and UI/UX changes to make sure users know how to identify phishing attempts in the coming weeks.

https://twitter.com/etherdelta/status/944175650767810560

PS:everything is not so bad Wink
Activity: 310
Very bad news for egold : no place to trade egold now, Etherdelta was collapsed...!
Activity: 67
It is faster than ethereum, yet on the ethereum network... Contradiction... I think dev is incapable and incompetent.

Egold hasn't updated in months. Giving us false promises. A pure scam in the making. He just waits on the right moment to dump all his coins.
Activity: 6
Any update on app development guys?
NEW EXCHANGE!

https://stocks.exchange/trade/EGOLD/BTC  
 Grin

good)

But,I first hear about this exchange.

lol

wow,this is really a good news,stocks.exchange is easily used,there aren't sell orders at now.
Activity: 138
NEW EXCHANGE!

hi)

Dev, when you can expect Yobit or Cryptopia? Wink
NEW EXCHANGE!

Nice, going to fill up on cheap coins before the new exchange listing early next week.
Activity: 246
Merit: 105
NEW EXCHANGE!

https://stocks.exchange/trade/EGOLD/BTC  
 Grin

good)

But,I first hear about this exchange.

lol
Try it ,you will like it Wink
Activity: 126
eGold needs more actions for going ahead...!
and it looks like dev is thinking of it for this future coin and hopefully in the future will come this token will be better the price
Maybe it's true that dev was thinking about this project for the future so that later became the project is better again. hopefully this project smoothly because the project is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: