Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 9. (Read 14940 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I wonder what takes exchanges this long....what are they thinking?
Are they this busy?

They are overwhelmed by the number of new users of the last months.
About YoBit, already paid, could be added any day from now.
About Mercatox, waiting on their confirmation so we can make the payment.

We are also in the talks with other exchanges but some ask us to be in other exchanges first, so once we get that sorted out we should have that resolved. I understand it is frustrating but we do all we can to speed things up, although the exchanges have the last word.

We are also progressing a lot with our apps, we will be sharing new screens this week.

Thanks for your answer!
Im not really frustrated,just dont want this coin to lose popularity.
Also would like to see some community bounty.

I will for sure set my avatar to be the eGold logo.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
No more exchanges for eGold Huh
still not possible because dev does not feel the need to add the market
Activity: 67
All kinds of amazing purposes are shared. Nothing is ever done! The dev wants to profit from gullible and easily fooled buyers.

A lot of people have lost their money when investing. People who buy up a lot get dumped by the developers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
good for proggress for Egold so  far , there was come to a big exchange and have a teeam solid on project
i think in future it can important and have value , appreciate for dev build this token to grow
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
Are they this busy?

They are overwhelmed by the number of new users of the last months.
About YoBit, already paid, could be added any day from now.
About Mercatox, waiting on their confirmation so we can make the payment.

We are also in the talks with other exchanges but some ask us to be in other exchanges first, so once we get that sorted out we should have that resolved. I understand it is frustrating but we do all we can to speed things up, although the exchanges have the last word.

We are also progressing a lot with our apps, we will be sharing new screens this week.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
I hope this token have a airdrop again.

Glad there is still a lot of interest in this coin,  however the dev has stated multiple times there will be no more airdropped coins.  They have already distributed 97% of the only 20,000,000 coins that will ever be available.  If you are interested in getting some coins,  I suggest you buy on Ether Delta or wait for another exchange to be listed.
Are they this busy?
Activity: 196
I hope this token have a airdrop again.
Activity: 406
Whoever is always placing an order on etherdelta with their one hand
and in their other hand, they continually buy their own order needs
to STOP IT! We see you and it voids the credibility of EGOLD when
you artificially create volume!

Caught you red handed!!  lol  Now I know why you would go over to the ebtc thread to call it a scam because you are pushing this copycat ecoin lol  Guys sorry not trying to rain on your parade here but he continues to come over to the ebtc thread to hate where there is almost 400 pages and a thriving community.

Here you are calling people out for doing unethical behavior and you are doing the same. Karma sucks doesn't it. lol
Do you plan to airdrop some egold for more participation?

They dont plan new airdrop.

There will be some bounty programs.
How do you plan to develop the project further?

Read the first post and find the whitepaper.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273

That would be great! I think the community has a lot more members now and the new distribution would be fair.
This would greatly contribute to the popularity of the coin, in my opinion.
Activity: 89
How do you plan to develop the project further?
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Do you have plan to list eGold on coinexchange.io and any other exchange sites?

I hope they could, because that can help too to promote the eGold and make itore popular.

Yes I hope so. They have plans on promoting egold to other exchange sites. I cannot wait for that time.
Activity: 308

I hope they could, because that can help too to promote the eGold and make itore popular.
yes they have plan for that , but as of now its too early for that , the team are focusing in the project ,. Listing in exchanges will be the next , . We'll just have to wait , for more updates.
Activity: 266
When will egold be introduced.I hope i am part of the distribution of token.Wanting to have tokens of egold too.Its a thumbs up.
They already distributed some tokens using airdrop if you want some egold tokens then you need to buy it in any exchange that egold tokens were traded.
I was following egold from the start but unluckily I was unable to claim free tokens due to my internet connection.
Activity: 135

Activity: 28
Looks like an interesting project ... Has there been an ICO or was it airdropped?

What were the settings of ICO/Airdrop? Thanks in advance  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: