Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 5. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When does the token distribution start? Is there any lockup or will they be distributed at once?
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
What is the amount of Soft Cap? What is the amount of Hard Cap? Given the market situation, it will be difficult to raise the necessary funds.

In fact, the softcap is only $500,000, I think this amount will not be a problem to collect.
Yes, the amount is small, the team's requests are quite feasible. We can only wish good luck to the project.
Activity: 21
Merit: 2
What is the amount of Soft Cap? What is the amount of Hard Cap? Given the market situation, it will be difficult to raise the necessary funds.

In fact, the softcap is only $500,000, I think this amount will not be a problem to collect.
Activity: 72
Activity: 26
What is the Protocol created,developed token ELVN, on the platform of ETH?

ELVN token will be issued on the ERC20 protocol Shocked
Activity: 56
What is the Protocol created,developed token ELVN, on the platform of ETH?
This is funny, this thread is titled 'first messenger which rewards for activity', but I checked on the Elvn website there was a statement, we will not get compensated for the time we spend on Elvn. Only referral will be compensated.
I think we need to study the project in more detail, so that there are no misunderstandings.

I am sure that you need to test the product yourself, then everything will fall into place.
Activity: 19
This is funny, this thread is titled 'first messenger which rewards for activity', but I checked on the Elvn website there was a statement, we will not get compensated for the time we spend on Elvn. Only referral will be compensated.
I think we need to study the project in more detail, so that there are no misunderstandings.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Activity: 120
What Protocol is used to pay for the time spent in the application? There is a table of income?
Activity: 63
Hi guys, how can I claim the award? I would like to get ELVN for free. Grin

Recommend ELVN to your friends and get rewards for your activity. You can make good money.

Activity: 112
Hi guys, how can I claim the award? I would like to get ELVN for free. Grin
Activity: 103
I don't think there's a catch. Discount is a marketing ploy.

Guys want to gather a softcap quickly, it's their right. As investors, we have to look for our profit.

You're right, personally I'm interested in income and nothing more, 40% discount, it's a pretty good offer, but do not lose your head.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Guys want to gather a softcap quickly, it's their right. As investors, we have to look for our profit.
Activity: 100
Have you started selling tokens yet? Are there any bonuses for the first investors?

sales start in 30 hours. Yes, there is a 40% discount for the first investors.

That's a pretty generous offer. What's the catch?

Have you started selling tokens yet? Are there any bonuses for the first investors?

That's a pretty generous offer. What's the catch?
Activity: 72

Explain to me in a nutshell what is ELVN? What are the principles of the project?

LVN is an innovative new generation messenger that fulfills wishes and pays users for their activity. Roll Eyes
You can find out the details of what is considered activity, for what actions will be paid?
Activity: 56
Explain to me in a nutshell what is ELVN? What are the principles of the project?

LVN is an innovative new generation messenger that fulfills wishes and pays users for their activity. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: