Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 6. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Explain to me in a nutshell what is ELVN? What are the principles of the project?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
I think that few people now expect a wave of growth at least altcoins. A lot of money poured into bitcoin and people are in no hurry to invest in new projects except for very few.
This is a normal reaction of people to such a global crypto haircut. Brazenly and stupidly drove the market into a tailspin. Dumber ideas I would not come up with. Now I do not know how to restore the market and trust in cryptocurrency. Blame all the stupid human greed.
That was supposed to happen because hype cannot last forever. It's a shame that due to this expiration of circumstances, many projects and their reputation were indirectly affected, as well as a bad shadow to fall on high-quality and honest projects.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
I think that few people now expect a wave of growth at least altcoins. A lot of money poured into bitcoin and people are in no hurry to invest in new projects except for very few.
This is a normal reaction of people to such a global crypto haircut. Brazenly and stupidly drove the market into a tailspin. Dumber ideas I would not come up with. Now I do not know how to restore the market and trust in cryptocurrency. Blame all the stupid human greed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
I would not be so pessimistic about the development of the crypto market. Projects continue to come out.. some become quite successful. But the fact that people have become more cautious and in no hurry to invest their money
Some projects are very successful not only due to the market situation. Managers manage to create a strong community around the project, which supports at any moment. I hope it will be here about the same
Activity: 364
I would not be so pessimistic about the development of the crypto market. Projects continue to come out.. some become quite successful. But the fact that people have become more cautious and in no hurry to invest their money
Activity: 700
The collapse of the crypto market can prevent the development of many projects, no one is immune from this. Now the crypto market looks relatively normal but no one knows what may happen tomorrow. for new projects in this case will not be easy.
Today is a difficult time for the development of many projects. People are scared and disappointed after many have lost their money. ICO projects, from which fairly serious projects like ELVN can be distinguished, have not been able to raise their money for a long time. I see only one way out - this is marketing and preparing the information field for a new wave of growth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
The collapse of the crypto market can prevent the development of many projects, no one is immune from this. Now the crypto market looks relatively normal but no one knows what may happen tomorrow. for new projects in this case will not be easy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I can wait, I think my question will remain not without attention at this forum. In general, I have already met a similar project somewhere, with a similar business model. But he did not survive the crypto winter.
What happened to him? How exactly did the bankruptcy happen? Did they already have a working product?

Everything happened as usual, money was collected, a massive collapse of the market and Bitcoin began. And most likely the CEO of the project decided to freeze the project until better times. What happened to the money I do not know. I will not mention the names in this thread, so as not to do advertising.
Activity: 476
Why combine a social network and a crypto wallet? Is that logical?

Are you joking? The logic here is to create comfort for their customers, this is the most important task.

I think that such unification will certainly be convenient for users. Of course, if the security of storing coins will be good enough.
True, this will be a double pleasure and benefit not only for our mood, but also for the wallet. I just don’t know how to sell these tokens and where.  Shocked
You forgot about the built-in crypto exchanger, you can easily exchange coins of the project for BTC.

Is the crypto-exchange built right into ELVN? If this is so, then it is cooler than just a messenger, it is already a whole crypto ecosystem with its customers and the community.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
How much does 1 PLC coin cost? And how can it be sold, is your token already traded? Do you plan to make payments with other cryptocurrencies?
Very relevant question. You can earn a coin without problems, but how to sell it?

If the project offers its token as a reward, then there should be a clear mechanism for token circulation in the system. Maybe this is its own exchange?
Activity: 36
Merit: 2

Are you joking? The logic here is to create comfort for their customers, this is the most important task.
Activity: 68
Activity: 56
Well they want to interest users in rewards for activity. Perhaps the project will attract users but it will be a limited contingent I think. But it could be the target audience of the crypto community.
What kind of reward are we talking about? Can I see the details?

Bonuses for activity in cryptocoins. For your actions that you used to do for free in other social networks, with ELVN you will receive income.
This is very beneficial for the average user, there are no restrictions, your earnings can be large.

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Yes. How this network can compete for example with Telegram which in my opinion is the main messenger for the crypto community. It's really very difficult.
It is hard to call telegram a social network, it is rather a parody of it.

I didn't call the Telegram a social network. This project judging by the name also does not refer to social networks - "FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY". Will it be able to compete with popular messengers?
Activity: 52
Well they want to interest users in rewards for activity. Perhaps the project will attract users but it will be a limited contingent I think. But it could be the target audience of the crypto community.
What kind of reward are we talking about? Can I see the details?
Activity: 97
Yes. How this network can compete for example with Telegram which in my opinion is the main messenger for the crypto community. It's really very difficult.
It is hard to call telegram a social network, it is rather a parody of it.
Activity: 700
Pages:
Jump to: