Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 4. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 1
What are the advantages of the project ELVN? He is better than others?

Reliable neural network-based protection against 18+ content and spam. Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
What are the advantages of the project ELVN? He is better than others?
Activity: 21
In my opinion, only a ready and tested full-fledged platform and a powerful marketing plan increase popularity. Draw your own conclusions.

You can already test the mobile application, in fact, the working product is ready.
 Smiley
Activity: 19
In my opinion, only a ready and tested full-fledged platform and a powerful marketing plan increase popularity. Draw your own conclusions.

By installing ELVN, you will understand that you have got the most effective messenger that combines many functions, and successfully replaces a huge number of third-party applications.
Activity: 120
Activity: 63
I have long dreamed of getting real money for what I spend time on social networks.

I like the idea too, but there are a lot of inconsistencies that need to be understood.
Activity: 112
There are two options. 1) Referral program for Marketplace. 2) the Time you spent on social networks will now be paid.

I have long dreamed of getting real money for what I spend time on social networks.
Activity: 103
I would like to know how many percent of the total amount collected during the token sales, you will spend on further promotion and advertising of the project?

There are two options. 1) Referral program for Marketplace. 2) the Time you spent on social networks will now be paid.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Tell us more about monetizing my time? How can I get a steady income working with ELVN!
Activity: 100
This is the right decision, advertising can not spare money.

Advertising needs a budget and at the same time effective, you need to be an expert in this field.
I would like to know how many percent of the total amount collected during the token sales, you will spend on further promotion and advertising of the project?

On the website there is information about it, they want to spend on advertising as much as 75% of the funds raised.

This is the right decision, advertising can not spare money.
Activity: 72

On the website there is information about it, they want to spend on advertising as much as 75% of the funds raised.
Activity: 26
Activity: 56
These are small details, I do not think that if the tokens are frozen, it will be some long period of time. Cool

What is the minimum purchase amount per contributor?
The amount of the minimum purchase remains the same and is equal to$ 50, no changes I have not seen, if they were, it would be announced.

In previous rounds, the minimum purchase was $50, I think this round will not change.
Activity: 19
These are small details, I do not think that if the tokens are frozen, it will be some long period of time. Cool

Activity: 120

During the IEO, the purchased tokens will be frozen in user accounts. After the IEO is finished, they will be unfrozen and users will be able to make transactions. Wink
After the completion of the IEO will be unfrozen only for trading on the exchange itself? Will the withdrawal of these tokens from the exchange be available?

In theory, all operations with this token will be available.
Activity: 63

During the IEO, the purchased tokens will be frozen in user accounts. After the IEO is finished, they will be unfrozen and users will be able to make transactions. Wink
After the completion of the IEO will be unfrozen only for trading on the exchange itself? Will the withdrawal of these tokens from the exchange be available?
Activity: 112
When does the token distribution start? Is there any lockup or will they be distributed at once?

Activity: 103
When does the token distribution start? Is there any lockup or will they be distributed at once?
Pages:
Jump to: