Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 7. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Social networks are gaining popularity every year, it is a very competitive niche.

It is unlikely that the ELVN project will be able to fight today's giants of social networks. This project should be considered as an alternative. Grin

Yes. How this network can compete for example with Telegram which in my opinion is the main messenger for the crypto community. It's really very difficult.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
Guys, has anyone tested the messenger yet? What can you say about him?
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Social networks are gaining popularity every year, it is a very competitive niche.

It is unlikely that the ELVN project will be able to fight today's giants of social networks. This project should be considered as an alternative. Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
This is really a new idea, helping the trading community or investors can chat on apps and I appreciate this. A good idea always needs a good vision and a good direction for stable development.
But can you tell more about the future vision?
Activity: 68

Have you tested the messenger personally??? What other currencies are there in the crypto-wallet?

And why there to introduce many currencies at once, if it is enough to introduce only the most popular coins. Wink
Activity: 52
True, this will be a double pleasure and benefit not only for our mood, but also for the wallet. I just don’t know how to sell these tokens and where.  Shocked
You forgot about the built-in crypto exchanger, you can easily exchange coins of the project for BTC.

Have you tested the messenger personally??? What other currencies are there in the crypto-wallet?
Activity: 36
True, this will be a double pleasure and benefit not only for our mood, but also for the wallet. I just don’t know how to sell these tokens and where.  Shocked
You forgot about the built-in crypto exchanger, you can easily exchange coins of the project for BTC.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
That is, for getting likes, posting new videos and photos? Very interesting concept. I want to quickly test the application.  Cheesy
It is really interesting to get additional income by communicating with friends.

Activity: 476
What exactly do you have for comfortable communication with friends and family? What are you better than others?

For example, it is possible to make audio and video calls, send text, voice and video Messages. That suits me. Cheesy

Well this functionality is almost any popular messenger. As for the opportunity to receive a reward for activity, then probably everyone should choose what is more important to him.
Activity: 72
I can wait, I think my question will remain not without attention at this forum. In general, I have already met a similar project somewhere, with a similar business model. But he did not survive the crypto winter.
What happened to him? How exactly did the bankruptcy happen? Did they already have a working product?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Interesting project. That is, using your messenger I can earn? Is there a reward in another coin?
I think that the easiest way to contact the managers via Twitter.

I can wait, I think my question will remain not without attention at this forum. In general, I have already met a similar project somewhere, with a similar business model. But he did not survive the crypto winter.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Of course, the vast majority of my friends use Twitter, Telegram and other popular messengers. Let's say I attract a few people with whom I can communicate in this application. But is it worth it? From my circle of friends, few people will want to go to a new app.
It is not necessary to communicate with old friends, because you can find new friends online:)

Of course you can find new friends. but how many people will do it on purpose? With the old also need to communicate. Thus, another application is added to the smartphone. Perhaps this is normal, but someone may be uncomfortable.
Activity: 56
Of course, the vast majority of my friends use Twitter, Telegram and other popular messengers. Let's say I attract a few people with whom I can communicate in this application. But is it worth it? From my circle of friends, few people will want to go to a new app.
It is not necessary to communicate with old friends, because you can find new friends online:)
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Activity: 37
What exactly do you have for comfortable communication with friends and family? What are you better than others?

For example, it is possible to make audio and video calls, send text, voice and video Messages. That suits me. Cheesy
Activity: 103
Activity: 68
Will there be any kind of content restriction ?

And using Elvn can perform group video call?
Does it make sense for them to make content restrictions??? It seems to me that they are interested in content on the contrary

It's pointless, good content is highly appreciated.
Activity: 97

Does it make sense for them to make content restrictions??? It seems to me that they are interested in content on the contrary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Activity: 283
Have you used this app yet? Is this something like telegram? I understand correctly, how to start receiving an award?
Reward is awarded for activity, for communication with friends and vast. Grin Grin

That is, for getting likes, posting new videos and photos? Very interesting concept. I want to quickly test the application.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: