Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 103. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Interesting fact: Mileva Maric-Einstein (Einstein's first wife) was born on 19. December.

Maybe it's a hint, don't know.  Wink

There was some debate whether or not Mileva collaborated with Einstein on some of his most important work.  Is it a hint?  I don't know but my personal take on Dec. 19th is that they will announce a collaboration with some other organization.  NASA, SpaceX, some other scientific or corporate organization?  Who knows it's all speculation right now but if it isn't as mind blowing as it's been made out to be then EMC will certainly see a huge correction.  Regardless I still believe in the project long term...

Yes. Maybe this article also gives a hint about NASA partnership https://futurism.com/elon-musk-is-not-smiling-over-trumps-19-5-nasa-budget/
With all due respect, the aforementioned article doesn't contain any references to cryptocurrencies or blockchain.
How is this less speculative than pulling out any of the top 10 results from a Google search on "science and engineering"?
Posts like this undermine the credibility of the coin and strongly suggest scam! And this is coming from a person who was genuinely intrigued about the "intended" ambitions and goals (as scarcely represented online) of this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Wow, i really didn't expect the price for this coin to get so high. I feel so lucky that i bought some a few month ago
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Whoa! I was backing up my old desktop and found an old EMC2 wallet. Opened it up and to my surprise I found over 7,500 EMC2 that I mined back in May 2014. Not sure if this means anything (seems cool) but I'm at 1450 on the EMC2 rich list. Guess I'll be following along again.

Wish I still had the other 45k EMC2 I mined that week. Sad

hodl they will be worth alot more soon Wink weeeee

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Whoa! I was backing up my old desktop and found an old EMC2 wallet. Opened it up and to my surprise I found over 7,500 EMC2 that I mined back in May 2014. Not sure if this means anything (seems cool) but I'm at 1450 on the EMC2 rich list. Guess I'll be following along again.

be sure to download the new wallet, to be on the right chain
version 0.13.48

I did, currently downloading. Thanks! 19th should be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

be sure to download the new wallet, to be on the right chain
version 0.13.48
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Wallet is working fine. But I'm not sure what's wrong with Poloniex. Any other exchanges?

hopefully they have it fixed tomorrow :-D just my wag<<<  Wink  ~hodl emc2!!
Activity: 30
Wallet is working fine. But I'm not sure what's wrong with Poloniex. Any other exchanges?
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Please help! New wallet is not synchronized, the transaction remains in the pool! Problems with the new and the old wallet!

what pool did you use?
also what version of the wallet?

Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
The way a see this. If a self respectable company announces a mind blowing news then it has to be MIND BLOWING!!! Other wise these guys will lose any trust in the future and I wont look at this coin newer ever again. So aim super exited about 19.12. It has to be something major.
Well, I agree, but it's kinda hard to determine what would be "mind blowing". Personally, I would be super disappointed if it would be (just a) partnership with another company (I wouldn't care whether it'd be Apple, NASA, Tesla, or whatever other company). I am confident that Einsteinium project have a huge potential, which is still not achieved by far. Handing over this project to another company, in this early stage, would be counterproductive, imho.
With that being said, mind blowing for me would be something regarding  coin stability, usability, mining (GPU :fingers crossed:), implementing AS's... I know that maybe doesn't make "wow" effect as Apple-or-whatever-company would, but in a long term, that would be so much better for coin itself.
Daytraders would like NASAlike announcment, for a short price bump. Long term holders would prefer announcement that would bring coin to another level, hence its price. I don't care what the price might be (of course, the higher the better), as long it's stable at the new level. Solid steady growth is important. Pace, not so much... For the beginning, we're heading to 30k! Smiley
Activity: 117
Please help! New wallet is not synchronized, the transaction remains in the pool! Problems with the new and the old wallet!
Activity: 8
The way a see this. If a self respectable company announces a mind blowing news then it has to be MIND BLOWING!!! Other wise these guys will lose any trust in the future and I wont look at this coin newer ever again. So aim super exited about 19.12. It has to be something major.
I have problems with the new wallet. It did not sync. It has stopped , but 45 hours are missing, but I have 7 connections
I am running 0.13.48.0
Wallet was not running before the fork.

always back up your wallet.dat file first then maybe bootstrap the blockchain to resync? Wink let us know<<<

Hey, Gembit is now an Owz -

EMC2 is no doubt losing volume to Litecoin -
Don't miss out on LTC dethroning BTC.

It's futile to resist . .
 Wink Wink

Owz?

/\EMC2USD_LitecoinPlatinum™_===> you new here? :-D looks like the nasa moon launch is still on track!! weee™

New? Hardly, been on this board since '13 but I don't read everything posted here...

emc2 might turn into a DASH type play .01-.05 possible :-D weee™
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I have problems with the new wallet. It did not sync. It has stopped , but 45 hours are missing, but I have 7 connections
I am running 0.13.48.0

always back up your wallet.dat file first then maybe bootstrap the blockchain to resync? Wink let us know<<<

Hey, Gembit is now an Owz -

EMC2 is no doubt losing volume to Litecoin -
Don't miss out on LTC dethroning BTC.

It's futile to resist . .
 Wink Wink

Owz?

/\EMC2USD_LitecoinPlatinum™_===> you new here? :-D looks like the nasa moon launch is still on track!! weee™

New? Hardly, been on this board since '13 but I don't read everything posted here...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
What do you guys expect for EMC2 for the short term? My guess is that the next bull run on altcoins is just about to start anytime now, and as soon as this happens, EMC2 will surely be one of the winners that will rally. I expect $3-5! What about you?

I mean, what ultimately led to the 270,000% rise in price YTD 2017 (at its peak last week)? Answer me that question and we might be able to discuss a future price.

Just like anything else of value that people think will become even more valuable, a desire to own it.

Activity: 332
Merit: 273

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting Einsteinium
Activity: 129
My coins are in Bittex, I just wait and see what will hapend. I missed to sell when the price is high and now I don't know what to do. Do I sell or wait???
Activity: 93
I am running 0.13.48.0

Thats what I did. I have started with a new installation, without wallet.dat to get a new one and the provided snapshot EinsteiniumBlockChainSnapS…017-04-16.rar
Sync is starting. but stops at the fork point.
Activity: 48
wow , it went up nice and good , let BTC bull goes down , it will go up
Jump to: