Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 104. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
im still confused why it shot up 500% days before the fork and started going down hours before the fork and been down ever since.. ud think it would go back up and not crash this hard can the news on the 19th really bring it back up ?

People were holding expecting news and coin burn to produce gains, that restricted supply and even helped produce some of the gains.  The gains, once large enough, probably drew in traders attracted to any shiny green they see.  It's usually too late to buy once the exponential growth has begun, but oddly, people keep trying to get in on rallies without even knowing why they're happening.  Once holders started selling, freeing up supply, the price fell and the fair-weather buyers saw red and sold low after buying high, further increasing supply and reducing demand, and thus here we are.  This the downside of hype.  Not sure how traders like this stay in business, but they seem to be everywhere all the time.  Do they have family money or something to burn?

Hard to say whether there will be another rally in advance of the news or thereafter.  Might already be baked into the price.  If the news isn't Apple/NASA/discoveryofextraterrestriallifefundedbyEMC2, might even drive the price down more.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
im still confused why it shot up 500% days before the fork and started going down hours before the fork and been down ever since.. ud think it would go back up and not crash this hard can the news on the 19th really bring it back up ?

What do you guys expect for EMC2 for the short term? My guess is that the next bull run on altcoins is just about to start anytime now, and as soon as this happens, EMC2 will surely be one of the winners that will rally. I expect $3-5! What about you?

I mean, what ultimately led to the 270,000% rise in price YTD 2017 (at its peak last week)? Answer me that question and we might be able to discuss a future price.

So the next bull did happen and EMC2 has lost slowly but surly 10%, after the hard fork it looks like the coin is not moving , poloniex reporting wallet suspended for deposit redraw and that developers need to update ( i thought everything was done prior the hard fork?)

Now people are waiting on an announcement till the 19 ,

The constant price drop after the market was on a bull makes me think that somehow coins are being sold at a steady rate, coin was well pumped till the hard fork and suddenly after that nothing , so I think if you made a decent profit maybe is time to flip it in eth or ltc and double your money  Wink
Activity: 43
What do you guys expect for EMC2 for the short term? My guess is that the next bull run on altcoins is just about to start anytime now, and as soon as this happens, EMC2 will surely be one of the winners that will rally. I expect $3-5! What about you?

I mean, what ultimately led to the 270,000% rise in price YTD 2017 (at its peak last week)? Answer me that question and we might be able to discuss a future price.

So the next bull did happen and EMC2 has lost slowly but surly 10%, after the hard fork it looks like the coin is not moving , poloniex reporting wallet suspended for deposit redraw and that developers need to update ( i thought everything was done prior the hard fork?)

Now people are waiting on an announcement till the 19 ,

The constant price drop after the market was on a bull makes me think that somehow coins are being sold at a steady rate, coin was well pumped till the hard fork and suddenly after that nothing , so I think if you made a decent profit maybe is time to flip it in eth or ltc and double your money  Wink
Activity: 74
Bought einsteinium approximately by 11520 satoshis and it went down. Hope in near future it will change a trend..
Activity: 486
Merit: 500

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Why did the transaction pass the purse??? What the hell?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I have problems with the new wallet. It did not sync. It has stopped , but 45 hours are missing, but I have 7 connections
I am running 0.13.48.0
Wallet was not running before the fork.

always back up your wallet.dat file first then maybe bootstrap the blockchain to resync? Wink let us know<<<

Hey, Gembit is now an Owz -

EMC2 is no doubt losing volume to Litecoin -
Don't miss out on LTC dethroning BTC.

It's futile to resist . .
 Wink Wink

Owz?
Activity: 2
Hello, everyone! following you guys with bags full with optimism and positivity
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Buy Low, Sell at Alpha Centauri
I have problems with the new wallet. It did not sync. It has stopped , but 45 hours are missing, but I have 7 connections
I am running 0.13.48.0

always back up your wallet.dat file first then maybe bootstrap the blockchain to resync? Wink let us know<<<

Hey, Gembit is now an Owz -

EMC2 is no doubt losing volume to Litecoin -
Don't miss out on LTC dethroning BTC.

It's futile to resist . .
 Wink Wink
Activity: 2
Interesting fact: Mileva Maric-Einstein (Einstein's first wife) was born on 19. December.

Maybe it's a hint, don't know.  Wink

There was some debate whether or not Mileva collaborated with Einstein on some of his most important work.  Is it a hint?  I don't know but my personal take on Dec. 19th is that they will announce a collaboration with some other organization.  NASA, SpaceX, some other scientific or corporate organization?  Who knows it's all speculation right now but if it isn't as mind blowing as it's been made out to be then EMC will certainly see a huge correction.  Regardless I still believe in the project long term...
Activity: 189
Merit: 1

I think we should just put the emc2 coins in the ground because we will not get the moon anymore Cry

this is future asset, not a pump and dump thing  Wink
Activity: 210
Interesting fact: Mileva Maric-Einstein (Einstein's first wife) was born on 19. December.

I'll be happy about that smart move and pump on that date  Wink
Activity: 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
I am running 0.13.48.0

Activity: 93
I am running 0.13.48.0
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Testing support now, lets pray it holds

pray Charlie Chaplin and Albert are blessing us from beyond :-D *emc2--to da moon*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa7zCoO6zww

+

===>

https://fashionsand.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/dsc_0032.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Activity: 20

I think we should just put the emc2 coins in the ground because we will not get the moon anymore Cry
Activity: 66
Testing support now, lets pray it holds
Activity: 196
EMC must climb over 20K, it have all possibilities for that  Wink
Jump to: