Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 106. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

"EMC2 is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the EMC2 team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."

Goes down?

Right?
 Kiss

Where did you got this information ? Its better to mention the source of information. Because without source of information you are just spreading false news on EMC2 community !

I'm not the original poster of this info, but I can tell you that's what it says when you go to the EMC2 buy/sell page on Poloniex. You can't transfer EMC2 in or out due to "wallet issues", so all EMC2 wallets are locked on Poloniex and I guess other exchanges too, although Bittrex shows no errors right now.

Either way, the error on Poloniex makes me unsure of transferring EMC2 to an exchange until I hear more news.

Poloniex has disabled depo/with for every coin that was forked. It's standard procedure. Once they clear everything, it will be enabled again.
Their agility is infamous, though...

Ahhh. OK. Thanks man. Looks like purely a Polo issue then. May trade via Bittrex instead. Looks fine over there, but being a Noob the Polo issue put some doubt in my mind.

It was our recommendation also. Exchanges do evaluation too, and make final decision on how to secure fork/upgrade process.

Will be enabled in next 48h.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

"EMC2 is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the EMC2 team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."

Goes down?

Right?
 Kiss

Where did you got this information ? Its better to mention the source of information. Because without source of information you are just spreading false news on EMC2 community !

I'm not the original poster of this info, but I can tell you that's what it says when you go to the EMC2 buy/sell page on Poloniex. You can't transfer EMC2 in or out due to "wallet issues", so all EMC2 wallets are locked on Poloniex and I guess other exchanges too, although Bittrex shows no errors right now.

Either way, the error on Poloniex makes me unsure of transferring EMC2 to an exchange until I hear more news.

Poloniex has disabled depo/with for every coin that was forked. It's standard procedure. Once they clear everything, it will be enabled again.

Ahhh. OK. Thanks man. Looks like purely a Polo issue then. May trade via Bittrex instead. Looks fine over there, but being a Noob the Polo issue put some doubt in my mind.
Activity: 152
Merit: 15

Goes down?

Right?
 Kiss

Activity: 10

Goes down?

Right?
 Kiss

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I have a question, I'm buying this on Bittrex now, and I have about 700$ dollar worth of bitcoin to trade for Einsteinium, but when I'm going to confirm the trade it says I get 0.999xxx einsteinium, this can't be right? Right?

No, that's not right you should get around 416 EMC2 at current price of $1.68USD. Check your math and make sure your decimals are in the right places.
This much change in price is correction for some people while others are grabbing once again by letting their orders to get filled. It is obvious thing what is been seen right as making profit is buying from fearful people and selling to optimist ones when everywhere is green.

Agree  Smiley

All the negative comments in here fail to address one thing: Bitcoin has no other purpose than being what it is and it's about to hit $17,000.00 Litecoin is looking at $200.00 and I don't see them getting bashed. It's not what "features" a coin has really, it's how the public in general sees it. EMC2 has been around since early 2014, more than I can say for many new coins that some you guys think are God's gift to crypto. There's a lot to say for slow, steady and solid. The Foundation has doing it's best and seems to have recovered and placed the project back on track. I've been invested since shortly after the announcement and I'm happy with current progress. Remember, EVERY coin goes through P&D at some point, no way to control it and it's part of the market, get used to it. EMC2 has a bright future, be part of it instead of wasting your time preaching shit to deaf ears.

Trolls and idiots need not reply, you will be ignored.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This much change in price is correction for some people while others are grabbing once again by letting their orders to get filled. It is obvious thing what is been seen right as making profit is buying from fearful people and selling to optimist ones when everywhere is green.

Agree  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

This has a very simple explanation. No one would be on a topic trying to devalue something that has no interest. It's that old adage "he who scorns wants to buy"
I'm sorry you lost is incredible journey  Cry Cry Cry ... towards 50k sats!  Grin

It's not devaluing anything, since there is no value to begin with. EMC2 is a major pump and dump, backed by nothing, with no real argument otherwise. The only people who support the coin use the approach "if you hold price will naturally increase". No substance behind the support! Why? Because there is no substance behind the coin. $3,300 in donations in over 3 years. That's not worth 200 million. That's not worth 20 million. That's not worth 2 million. A very, very generous evaluation of EMC2 would be a valuation of 500k, maybe.

I don't want to buy EMC2 because there is no value behind the purchase. I do want to help new and uneducated investors get out now before they get burnt and lose everything and give up on crypto. This coin is bad for cryptocurrency.

Valuating cryptocurrencies by its donations   Roll Eyes That's not just far-fetched, it's realy dumb. EMC2 is in the process of growth and development.
An attempt to bash a project in which you are not even able to know a glimpse of what's happening behind the scenes.
Your reaction is nothing more than a summary of unfounded opninions, come on dude, stop selling your worthless opinion as the truth.

In the meanwhile supporting and promoting your 'own' project indirectly by reacting here, that's cheap.

Like if you would care about 'uneducated investors'? You are basically trying to cause a dump so if they would be involved, you are now screwing them... jeffthebaker.

You can do better man!
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Saw the price surge, is it a temporary pump or is emc2 going up from now ?
Activity: 4

Still?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
I don't want to buy EMC2 because there is no value behind the purchase. I do want to help new and uneducated investors get out now before they get burnt and lose everything and give up on crypto. This coin is bad for cryptocurrency.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25634947

So I wouldn't repeat myself.

THIS IS FOR BELIEVERS IN THE COIN AND THE MISSION. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE 1000S% RETURN. ALL OF CRYPTO WILL GO UP. LEGIT, ESTABLISHED, INTERESTING COINS WILL MAKE THE CUT. MOST COINS WILL BE JUNKED OVER TIME. I BELIEVE THIS ONE IS HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ABOVE $2 AS A NOOB ON THE RUN BEFORE FORK BUT I AM NOT WORRIED. SET IT AND FORGET IT.

learn how to use the quote function and whats with the CAPS? You new to the internet or something?

I bought above $2 too..
I hope price will be rise soon up to $4-6.
What do you think? need sell of hold it?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What would you say about buying EMC2 for a long HODL?

Roadmap is really good. I like to hold emc2 for the program developments and the upcoming news of hard fork. Now I am looking for the charts and markets infos, price support is good and I think it would be good investment in long run.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

[/quote]

THIS IS FOR BELIEVERS IN THE COIN AND THE MISSION. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE 1000S% RETURN. ALL OF CRYPTO WILL GO UP. LEGIT, ESTABLISHED, INTERESTING COINS WILL MAKE THE CUT. MOST COINS WILL BE JUNKED OVER TIME. I BELIEVE THIS ONE IS HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING ABOVE $2 AS A NOOB ON THE RUN BEFORE FORK BUT I AM NOT WORRIED. SET IT AND FORGET IT.
[/quote]

learn how to use the quote function and whats with the CAPS? You new to the internet or something?
The growth of a cryptocurrency comes with ups and downs, it's the long term that matters.

Over the last month there have been an enormous rise and I expect it to continue on the long term.

We just have to stick together as a community and the devs have to put energy in getting the right people involved.

Looking forward to December 19th!    Tongue

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981
"Honestly you have to stop this baseless pump and shill....
It makes your "company" look like shit"
"What a disgraceful effort to pump your price???
An announcement of an announcement?!
Go away."
"Yeah, you just added "mind blowing" because people want to know whether the news is that too?
Don't try & pretend it's anything more than a pump. And yes I will unfollow. And sell.
Not interested in projects that manipulate the community."
"You want mass adoption, but you want to still do shit like that.
That is exactly what holds crypto back. Unprofessional."
"most probably it is a coin burn. Apple partnership is a rumor and apple does not need to be a partner with any cryptocurrencies IMO"
"I'm done with the pump mongering by shitcoins."
"If the announcement doesn't in fact blow my mind then you will have lost all credibility with both myself and the broader community at large.  We do not forgive, we do not forget.  PUMP PUMP! 2 hard forks and a re branding later...you're running out of cheesy pump ideas."
"This is like @OKCASH  when people just belive with announcement and that was Scam!!?!??!? Please don't go same road"
"People get your act together. If you are buying EMC2 just because of this image you're just crazy. Perhaps they partnered with gay community?"
"SOME FAKE EDITED POST CIRCULATING TELEGRAM! DON'T FALL FOR IT!"
"Way to pump your own coin"
"Just pumping your own coin, with this kind of tease."
"Seeing as a lot of accounts commenting on this are 3 days old I’m going to assume this isn’t big news and just a pump for whales!"
"rumour pump... new trend.."

you better buy now before we hit 20K-50K~ then you are going to be chasing the dragon :-D weee

"chasing the dragon" is why he doesn't have any money to buy EMC2...  Grin
Activity: 1
No one is going to sell EMC2 until Dec 19 when the secret announcement will be made, or your are a fool, until Dec 19.  HODL like a BOSS and remove the sell orders below 0,001 BTC

Why sell if something is going to be said? Something "mind-blowing"

>> https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936602026879963136

Dec 09 not 19

EMC2 mind-blowing announcement to be made on December 19th @einsteiniumcoin

Source: https://www.emc2.foundation/newsletters/4
and here https://t.me/cryptologistssignals
Activity: 6
[/quote]

[/quote]

The growth of a cryptocurrency comes with ups and downs, it's the long term that matters.

Over the last month there have been an enormous rise and I expect it to continue on the long term.

We just have to stick together as a community and the devs have to put energy in getting the right people involved.

Looking forward to December 19th!    Tongue

Go away."
"Yeah, you just added "mind blowing" because people want to know whether the news is that too?
Don't try & pretend it's anything more than a pump. And yes I will unfollow. And sell.
"most probably it is a coin burn. Apple partnership is a rumor and apple does not need to be a partner with any cryptocurrencies IMO"
"If the announcement doesn't in fact blow my mind then you will have lost all credibility with both myself and the broader community at large.  We do not forgive, we do not forget.  PUMP PUMP! 2 hard forks and a re branding later...you're running out of cheesy pump ideas."
"This is like @OKCASH  when people just belive with announcement and that was Scam!!?!??!? Please don't go same road"
"People get your act together. If you are buying EMC2 just because of this image you're just crazy. Perhaps they partnered with gay community?"
"Seeing as a lot of accounts commenting on this are 3 days old I’m going to assume this isn’t big news and just a pump for whales!"

This has a very simple explanation. No one would be on a topic trying to devalue something that has no interest. It's that old adage "he who scorns wants to buy"
I'm sorry you lost is incredible journey  Cry Cry Cry ... towards 50k sats!  Grin

It's not devaluing anything, since there is no value to begin with. EMC2 is a major pump and dump, backed by nothing, with no real argument otherwise. The only people who support the coin use the approach "if you hold price will naturally increase". No substance behind the support! Why? Because there is no substance behind the coin. $3,300 in donations in over 3 years. That's not worth 200 million. That's not worth 20 million. That's not worth 2 million. A very, very generous evaluation of EMC2 would be a valuation of 500k, maybe.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

Looking forward to December 19th!    Tongue

Go away."

Do you guys think that EMC2 will pump further after the burn and closing of wormhole?

It pumped already pretty hard so I somehow doubt it, would be glad if it still happens though.

What do you think Bitcoins hodlers said in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 ?

What do you think you're going to say in 2018, 2019, 2020 ?

what is the new fork coin name of emc2
EMC2  Grin
One chain is abandoned and it will die. Only one will be followed.

Jes, I sound like a prophet... Smiley
Jump to: