Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 110. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
This is pump and dump coin, there are no scientists or scientific research.
You're welcome again.

Awww , I know know is hard to accept that you fucked up when you had the chance to buy the coin cheap and now you butt hurting because you missed the 5k% rise to the moon  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ,  STFU and watch us fly to the moon Troll  Cheesy Cheesy
The opposite.
EMC2 has no future, and all idle talk, aren't you tired of it. Huh

yeah a solid coin coming up on 4 year old has that is in the top 50, currently at 30 has no future, here is my prediction - we will see a lot of you spreading your bs until shortly after the 19th when the news breaks and we gain even more then we will not see your current account again until you need to try to short the price. 2nd the burden of proof lays on the claimant. it is impossible to disprove a negative thus back up your claims with facts not your shitty opinions
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
You're welcome again.

Are not you satisfied? sell your coins and invest in another, let those who believe in it here.
Activity: 43
You're welcome again.

Awww , I know know is hard to accept that you fucked up when you had the chance to buy the coin cheap and now you butt hurting because you missed the 5k% rise to the moon  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ,  STFU and watch us fly to the moon Troll  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 185
People that bought EMC2 ( i am one of them) have the right to be concerned and make question.
If someone claims that the company that was mentioned (i am not aware of this) as a partner, can not be found anywhere, than it is better to explain this than call them troll.
Even though i am aware that there are a lot of trolls also.
I'm not a troll, and definitely support the crypto world. I know that the contributions to science were fabricated in order to attract users, otherwise scientists haven't seen a dime.

Date Registered:   December 08, 2017 and almost every single post you have made is anti emc2, one would deduce that you created this alternate account for the sole purpose of spreading fud

You are just a frustrated dude... we don't have to proof you anything.  Kiss

You are only here to provoke, disorder and troll.
https://imgur.com/gallery/cpOA0
At least be honest and say that it is pump and dump coin. Kiss

just like bitcoin, fuck off with your bs
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
People that bought EMC2 ( i am one of them) have the right to be concerned and make question.
If someone claims that the company that was mentioned (i am not aware of this) as a partner, can not be found anywhere, than it is better to explain this than call them troll.

I am not going to feed these trolls anymore. Unfounded claims just to provoke and disorder.

It's good to see that the community has faith in EMC2 and that's where it is all about.  Grin

You will always have negative, frustrated dickheads.

And it's great to read: 'This user is currently ignored' instead of his trolling....
He/she registered 2 days ago, and started immediately bashing on this topic. Obviously someone's goal isn't objective criticism. Maybe lowering (entry) price instead.  Wink

Nice to see that more and more people are interested into EMC2.  Grin

Anyway:
https://images.theconversation.com/files/140430/original/image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=237&fit=clip
Activity: 336

I am not going to feed these trolls anymore. Unfounded claims just to provoke and disorder.

It's good to see that the community has faith in EMC2 and that's where it is all about.  Grin

You will always have negative, frustrated dickheads.

And it's great to read: 'This user is currently ignored' instead of his trolling....
Activity: 5
You are just a frustrated dude... we don't have to prove you anything.  Kiss

You are only here to provoke, disorder and troll.
I'm a curious person and I love to go exploring. So I checked the Blue Lab and then that company exist solely for the story seemed plausible. Practically nonexistent companie.
You're welcome!

Eat my dust man, you are only here to create disorder. Your unfounded opinions are far from intellectual.

And you only conclude what you want to believe. Waist your own time somewhere else please.

Go to a bar and spew some crap up there, you are just a breathing fallacy.  Cheesy

Another kid, kids need to play games.
This is not a waste of time, there is evidence and the fact that the Blue Lab is so made up.
I'm flattered that you're interested in my intelligence, I'd like to keep it quiet what my intelligence is.
But fraud will be discovered soon!

I repeat, you are  a breathing frustrated, sad old fallacy.  Kiss It's time to report you as a troll. Please guys, do it as well.

Such fools are only to harm threads.
Activity: 5
What is a good time to buy EMC2, I think I'll buy if it goes back to 9000 sats.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
lossing.... lossing....  Sad still loosing? my investments are getting dwindle continuously. Several hours to hardfork .. What happens to EMC2? Huh

Pump and Dump
I'm a curious person and I love to go exploring. So I checked the Blue Lab and then that company exist solely for the story seemed plausible. Practically nonexistent companie.
You're welcome!

Eat my dust man, you are only here to create disorder. Your unfounded opinions are far from intellectual.

And you only conclude what you want to believe. Waist your own time somewhere else please.

Go to a bar and spew some crap up there, you are just a breathing fallacy.  Cheesy
lossing.... lossing....  Sad still loosing? my investments are getting dwindle continuously. Several hours to hardfork .. What happens to EMC2? Huh

Nothing special man, do your research. Rome wasn't build in a day and take in consideration.

Only 7 cryptos within the top100 cryptocurrencies are in the plus. Just the trends of the market.

BTC went from over $18.000 to $13.500 now. After the weekend currencies will probably recover.
Activity: 3
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
I've been at this for a year, following nearly every coin and research about them.  Grin

This forum serves a purpose, it's full of information, so I thought I'd join!  Wink

My passion are mathematics, physics, chemistry and of course art.

I know that Einstein was a physicist and the formula you use is in physics and einsteinium is chemical element.
 Confusing and illogical, and kind of funny, it's basic knowledge. Huh

Did you know that Einstein took the idea of his wife Mileva Einstein-Maric?  It was also important for the record!  Roll Eyes

How come on your website has no record of scientific research?
And where I can see projects on which scientists do?

It is well known that even on your old site there was no similar information, only about coin and a team of developers.
I noticed that in the team wasn't a scientist? How is that possible?

Or is this one of those coins? Shocked
Again, don't look for super deep meaning. It could've been Einstein coin, but there's ton of xyz COIN's. I find it refreshing it's not "coin", "bit" or something similar. It is a marketing move and I like it.

In order to include scientists, in a way it was intended, you must have (almost) fully operational platform. That's the best part with dev team. They never did rush movements. If something wasn't ready, they were never ashamed to admit it. Instead, they stepped on it, and came out with news, when job was done in a proper way.
  And how long does it take to get over or start with any research?
  And how long the team is working to achieve a desired goal? Wink
Have yo took your time to search for roadmap, at least?
Afaik, current team's working on coin development for last year or so. Not sure how many (if any) of them are from original crew.

One of the original team member joined back the team in august.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Can someone take this doubt, I thank you

Will there be a fork, and will we have a new coin?
Emc2 + fork = Emc2 Emc3?
Will the hard fork einsteinium be the same as btc?

Huh Huh Huh
??Huh?HuhHuh

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

The answer is on all the social media, no new coin only an updated chain. Do some research.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Can someone take this doubt, I thank you

Will there be a fork, and will we have a new coin?
Emc2 + fork = Emc2 Emc3?
Will the hard fork einsteinium be the same as btc?

Huh Huh Huh
??Huh?HuhHuh

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

NO
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Just answer these questions:

1. The devs. Are they scientists and what is their status in the science community? If they plan to give out money to prospective scientists, they need to know what's going on in the science world, or else they'll end up donating money to the wrong people.

2. The partners. Why are there no real scientific communities behind this project? Only "BlueLab" and "Chainwork Industries" which have no effect in the scientific research field. How about having something like the Planetary Society behind the coin?

3. Who have the devs donated money to, and how much? What was the criteria for giving money to these people?

4. What is the main purpose of this coin? If the main point is to give money to promising science projects, why not collect money directly to science instead of making people buy a coin? Unless certain people wanted to make billions in the process, of course.. Roll Eyes

Just exactly who is going to be confused?  
Just type "Einsteinium" into Google and you'll find that you get results for two things with the same name. How hard was it to come up with a unique name like Bitcoin or Litecoin? Even Sciencecoin would've been better.

it is my understanding that holders of EMC2 tokens will get to vote on the spending, not the devs
Two notable points here: the voting does not take place yet and we're living on the promise that one day it will, and just think about this for a while: how much does your typical EMC2 holder know about the science community? Most investors are 15-year-olds from developed countries that are trying to get rich.

You can make your points without any arrogance or condescension
I'm sorry if I sound like a douche, but please keep in mind that since you guys have invested in this, you're the ones with an emotional, thus irrational, attachment to this coin. I look at it from an objective standpoint.

I don't plan on buying groceries with Ethereum, or even Bitcoin for that matter
That would be because ETH is not a currency - it's a crypto fuel for smart contracts. It serves a real purpose as a token. BTC gives value to all the other cryptos.

A century after one of if not the greatest intellectual insight in human history, no-one has been able to better his theory.  Not for lack of trying either.  Utter failure by all the scientists in the world working on fundamental physics to either unify the other physical theories with relativity, or replace it.  500 years from now, people will remember Einstein's name, as they do Newton today.  No-one will remember you.  If Einstein was alive today, he would not even know you exist.  But thanks for registering your thoughts with the general public.  Now we know some random guy doesn't care for Einstein.  There's no love lost the other way, believe me.
You sort of made my next point yourself without even realizing it amidst your emotional rant: why is your coin named after Einstein instead of Newton, for example? I think Newton is the greatest scientist our world has seen, and many would agree. He's definitely my favorite and his impact on science was the greatest so far. Get my point? It's stupid to name the coin after a scientist because people don't agree on who it should be. I think it should be named after me or Newton, as I will surely derive the theory of everything.

I go chu man, I know how you feel.
It was uncomfortable even for me watching that SURGE, but you know what, better get used to it, because we are hitting 100k sat in the near future.

Emotions gonna kill you in this job.

If you manage to go over your bitterness, buy some, just as insurance so you do not jump off the bridge when that happens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
when is this 20k-50k supposed to happen?  im watching my investment dwindle down over the last few days.

Pump is finished, buy on the rumours and sell on the news. There is no reason no longer to pump it because the big news on Dec. 9 wasnt really that big to get attention
That's were not news, just a simple hardfork, reducing coins amount, I have no idea, why people decided ti pump it so hard. Lots gonna get rekt now

your right. hard fork about 5hrs from now. I see support hope for good result.  Roadmap emc2 is really nice I hope for success and sustainability of this token. Good luck to us. They pump coins because of the news simply like that.
Jump to: