Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 109. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 0
What would you say about buying EMC2 for a long HODL?
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Only 200 blocks til HF!
 Cool
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
they remind me of flat earthers just seeking attention, mommy never loved me and daddy never paid any attention to me so i will have to get my attention any way that i can, its sad really  Sad
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
This is pump and dump coin, there are no scientists or scientific research.
You're welcome again.

Awww , I know know is hard to accept that you fucked up when you had the chance to buy the coin cheap and now you butt hurting because you missed the 5k% rise to the moon  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ,  STFU and watch us fly to the moon Troll  Cheesy Cheesy

We passed the Moon, we are going to Jupiter's satellites now  to check if is any life there Smiley
I would give all the money I have just to meet Aliens.
I would like to urge to everyone, please DO NOT quote this newbie troll accounts. I just sent them to ignore list, but I can see their BS, if you're quoting'em. Again, don't feed the trolls, because that way trolls will die. But if you do, please, don't quote them.

it is ok, they are fun,
I actually welcome them
I'm always for constructive dialogue. Constructive critics are welcomed, as well. That way you can improve something that needs to be improved. But, plain spam fud and profanity...
Well, they do bump thread to the top. So, kudos for that, at least.
Activity: 5
I would like to urge to everyone, please DO NOT quote this newbie troll accounts. I just sent them to ignore list, but I can see their BS, if you're quoting'em. Again, don't feed the trolls, because that way trolls will die. But if you do, please, don't quote them.

it is ok, they are fun,
I actually welcome them

i will have fun later when i will prove to people how you gone scam them

it is ok, they are fun,
I actually welcome them
Why would anyone prove anything to you? Do your due diligence and invest. Or don't. I couldn't care less.

edit: bluelab, post not addressed to you, but to the person you quoted in previous post.
Bigest scam for the year , sell now whille is still valuable , you dont have to think much this project gone collapse soon , thei just come up with this fork  and some news for the 19 ^ just to pump the price for developers than you gone lose your money Wink

Account registered today Smiley This thread becomes real fun Smiley

i will bring proves that you are scaming people off money soon  on facebook and than i will reposted evrywere

could you please prove that you exist?
It's easier to call me a troll than prove that EMC2 is valid crypto currency.

the beauty of crypto is that we do not have to prove you anything
everyone is responsible for its own actions
you can be your best friend or the worst enemy

now, since you you are here, means you are in, willing to admit it or not

I would advise you to follow the science,
Newton said action = reaction
means:
red colors on bitcointalk = green candles on the charts   Smiley

Bigest scam for the year , sell now whille is still valuable , you dont have to think much this project gone collapse soon , thei just come up with this fork  and some news for the 19 ^ just to pump the price for developers than you gone lose your money Wink

i will bring proves that you are scaming people off money soon  on facebook and than i will reposted evrywere
Bigest scam for the year , sell now whille is still valuable , you dont have to think much this project gone collapse soon , thei just come up with this fork  and some news for the 19 ^ just to pump the price for developers than you gone lose your money Wink

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
EMC2's road map is really good, and I expect that the coin project will continue to develop and become the best in the block chain industry. Let's wait for more new news and breakthroughs. Grin
I'm a curious person and I love to go exploring. So I checked the Blue Lab and then that company exist solely for the story seemed plausible. Practically nonexistent companie.
You're welcome!

Blue Lab  is a small consulting firm based in Los Angeles California.
We have served business in the range from startups, to fortune 400 corporate America
And worked for different industries: finance, marketing, manufacturer, retail, services, software providers

Since crypto is the best place to be now, we all moved here and supporting Einsteinium
Many names are not listed on the website

PM me and I will send you professional references.
Activity: 11
what will happen to the price when the hard fork is done?
Bigest scam for the year , sell now whille is still valuable , you dont have to think much this project gone collapse soon , thei just come up with this fork  and some news for the 19 ^ just to pump the price for developers than you gone lose your money Wink
I really hope this is not pump and dump coin,
t looks like the team is doing a good job.
Hope it is not a show.

guys get comfortable with pumps
pumps are good

I know many great coins, and hard working devs behind, but they do not increase in value
on other side, I monitor few pump and dump coins, they  never break ATH

she has the best of both worlds
you are lucky that you have discovered this coin, because it is run by tech guys,
same way Google is run by pHDs

pump-and-hold, pump-and-hold - why? because if you trade you lose your coins, and she surges again
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
How do I get an invite to join the Slack?
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
I really hope this is not pump and dump coin,
t looks like the team is doing a good job.
Hope it is not a show.
Jump to: