Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 111. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
when is this 20k-50k supposed to happen?  im watching my investment dwindle down over the last few days.

Pump is finished, buy on the rumours and sell on the news. There is no reason no longer to pump it because the big news on Dec. 9 wasnt really that big to get attention
That's were not news, just a simple hardfork, reducing coins amount, I have no idea, why people decided ti pump it so hard. Lots gonna get rekt now
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
when is this 20k-50k supposed to happen?  im watching my investment dwindle down over the last few days.

Pump is finished, buy on the rumours and sell on the news. There is no reason no longer to pump it because the big news on Dec. 9 wasnt really that big to get attention

the news is on the 19th not the 9th
Activity: 89
Can someone take this doubt, I thank you

Will there be a fork, and will we have a new coin?
Emc2 + fork = Emc2 Emc3?
Will the hard fork einsteinium be the same as btc?
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
it look like okcash's scenario right! is it stop bearrun rn?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238

You didnt follow the most important rule for investments in crypto: buy low, sell high.

But joke aside, I guess there is nothing to worry about, crypto is a heavy volatile market and there will always be dips, corrections and even crashes. But as we are still in the infancy of cryptocurrencies, it pretty much certain that your loss will recover and you will end up in profit. Just dont panic and hodl. This strategy has payed out for pretty good so far.

Well i got in at a very good price compared to the current value so im still plenty positive with the plan to ride this wave through the fork.  i guess i should rephrase my question to how does gembitz have the inside scoop and is it accurate, or are these just dreams and hype with an exit strategy thats more intelligent than mine

Good on you then, enjoy the profits! Cant answer you this question though, maybe he can share his wisdom with us what makes him think that we will see those prices. As far as Im concerned, we can all be happy with the current price development of EMC2 and its likely that there is more to come towards the end of the year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I like EMC2 coin price rised that high.I remember the times when it released.I never tought it wil become this much popular and secessful these days.

Yeahh, if I would have kept all my EMC2 at that moment until now  Wink

Not until now, but days ago.
EMC2 is meeting a big correction now.
Not only EMC2, almost all coins(including bitcoin) is moving downward.
Activity: 336
I like EMC2 coin price rised that high.I remember the times when it released.I never tought it wil become this much popular and secessful these days.

Yeahh, if I would have kept all my EMC2 at that moment until now  Wink
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
You can't expect same price throughout that process, though. When Einsteinium was just an idea, price was up to 20 sat. Atm is 700x higher. That's because project is underwent heavy development in the past period.

I find it hard to believe the current increase in price was due to actual developments. I've asked around, and I heard that a Korean pump group is behind the price rise, and also mysterious news about a new amazing development that will be revealed 19th of this month.

If you had renamed it science coin many people would be like meh and pass but einsteinium has a much better ring to it also there is no carrot in tickers so fuck off and stfu

If I wanted to buy the element Einsteinium with your coin Einsteinium, I would have to say "how much Einsteinium do I get for Einsteinium?" lol.. I mean, jeez, it's not hard to pick a name that isn't already in use.

Hm, hard to believe that there's any development, but you've asked around™, and you heard about pump group?! Because that's the way they are doing things?! Announcing it online? And you found that info, where - in some Telegram group?!

C'mon man...
Activity: 27
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Guys! Did you ever ask the question of when Bitcoin appeared and what currently year it is? And what can you say about its amazing growth? These two facts don’t tell you anything? What collapse?! Bitcoin will be the number one currency throughout the whole world!
Activity: 462
Good growth showed, now you can rest, but I think this year we will see a new high. For the coin actively took mm, they will throw it even higher, the more the hardcore is very close
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
You can't expect same price throughout that process, though. When Einsteinium was just an idea, price was up to 20 sat. Atm is 700x higher. That's because project is underwent heavy development in the past period.

I find it hard to believe the current increase in price was due to actual developments. I've asked around, and I heard that a Korean pump group is behind the price rise, and also mysterious news about a new amazing development that will be revealed 19th of this month.

If you had renamed it science coin many people would be like meh and pass but einsteinium has a much better ring to it also there is no carrot in tickers so fuck off and stfu

If I wanted to buy the element Einsteinium with your coin Einsteinium, I would have to say "how much Einsteinium do I get for Einsteinium?" lol.. I mean, jeez, it's not hard to pick a name that isn't already in use.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
A project that should be noted, decentralized financing is one of the doors of the future that can greatly stimulate science. I have interest in the currency, Is there any new project updates? is someone investing?
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
when is this 20k-50k supposed to happen?  im watching my investment dwindle down over the last few days.

You didnt follow the most important rule for investments in crypto: buy low, sell high.

But joke aside, I guess there is nothing to worry about, crypto is a heavy volatile market and there will always be dips, corrections and even crashes. But as we are still in the infancy of cryptocurrencies, it pretty much certain that your loss will recover and you will end up in profit. Just dont panic and hodl. This strategy has payed out for pretty good so far.

Well i got in at a very good price compared to the current value so im still plenty positive with the plan to ride this wave through the fork.  i guess i should rephrase my question to how does gembitz have the inside scoop and is it accurate, or are these just dreams and hype with an exit strategy thats more intelligent than mine
Best thing that happened to me, in crypto world, was Einsteinium's price drop over year ago. That made me hodler, even I wanted to hold it short term, at the beginninning. So I become more familiar with project itself, during past period. I liked what I saw, and, more importantly, I love what will happen in the future. I don't know about gembitz (maybe he have some inside info), but I'm listening what dev's are saying. Not just official statements, but you have to read between the lines sometimes. For example, that GPU mining, gembitz spoke earlier about it, wasn't mentioned anywhere afaik, but if you were able to pick up some subtle (intentional or not) hints, you could deduct that fairly easily.
when is this 20k-50k supposed to happen?  im watching my investment dwindle down over the last few days.

Agree, just don't panic and hodl.  Grin
Activity: 5

Well i got in at a very good price compared to the current value so im still plenty positive with the plan to ride this wave through the fork.  i guess i should rephrase my question to how does gembitz have the inside scoop and is it accurate, or are these just dreams and hype with an exit strategy thats more intelligent than mine
Activity: 238

Activity: 43
Great project, I think that decentralized funding of science is a revolutionary idea! But It's unclear for me how the projects for financing will be selected?

The growth of a cryptocurrency comes with ups and downs, it's the long term that matters.

Over the last month there have been an enormous rise and I expect it to continue on the long term.

We just have to stick together as a community and the devs have to put energy in getting the right people involved.

Looking forward to December 19th!   Smiley

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981
Jump to: