Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 114. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
In Coinmarketcap it is still showing that circulating supply is 216,105,435.
If 50 million will be burned, or have been already, will they be reduced from the above number?
If not, than what the total supply of EMC2 is?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Then better invest in the dubai coin in which you lost all your money...  Tongue

Did he really lose all his money on the Dubai coin? If yes, LoL Cheesy or better, super-LoL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Is it true that EMC2 was bought by Apple? If that is true then it is worth to invest while it is still undervalued.
I think he is highly underrated. Especially after the burning of 50 million coins will grow higher than 20000 sat. There is a good example with the coin Stratis when it was funded by Microsoft. now if Apple EMC2 funded we will go high up 50000+ sat.

I am totally Agree with you.  I am hoping that this agreement with apple will close and successful. Dec 9 - December 11 is judgement day, so we need to keep on eye about this.  Emc2 stil hold his support. I am bullish with it.
I seen that if things works accordingly and apple will really support this project for sure a huge pumped will happen to this coin, just needed to wait for more further announcement from the dev team and continuously check any updates that will link me to this information.

No they already announced it hasn't got anything to do with Apple  Smiley

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981

But what it will be stays a surprise... I have the feeling it will be NASA. But w'll see!  Grin

emc2 team has alot planned and expect more attention in the mainstream media channels Wink weee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

Activity: 336
Is it true that EMC2 was bought by Apple? If that is true then it is worth to invest while it is still undervalued.
I think he is highly underrated. Especially after the burning of 50 million coins will grow higher than 20000 sat. There is a good example with the coin Stratis when it was funded by Microsoft. now if Apple EMC2 funded we will go high up 50000+ sat.

I am totally Agree with you.  I am hoping that this agreement with apple will close and successful. Dec 9 - December 11 is judgement day, so we need to keep on eye about this.  Emc2 stil hold his support. I am bullish with it.
I seen that if things works accordingly and apple will really support this project for sure a huge pumped will happen to this coin, just needed to wait for more further announcement from the dev team and continuously check any updates that will link me to this information.

No they already announced it hasn't got anything to do with Apple  Smiley

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981

But what it will be stays a surprise... I have the feeling it will be NASA. But w'll see!  Grin
Activity: 336
This coin is horribly overvalued right now. I remember when it was hanging at #150 on coinmarketcap for like a year. Now it's showing typical pump n dump behaviors.

Here are some thoughts to why I will never buy Einsteinium:

1. The name. Einsteinium is already the name of an element, which makes things confusing. And also, why Einstein? Sure he's in the top 5 of scientists, but I think his name was slapped on there with no higher thought just because it sounds catchy for the general public. Personally I don't have any particular love for the guy, so I wouldn't idolize him like this.

2. The idea. "We give money to scientific projects". What makes the devs qualified to decide who gets the money? I'm not saying this coin is a scam but all benefit scams follow this pattern. A group of people collect money and keep most of it for themselves.

3. Use cases. Is this a usable currency like Litecoin or just a benefit fund? People seem to be buying Einsteinium just because it's a nice pump n dump. And if this is meant to be used as a currency, what makes it any better than Litecoin, for example? It would be weird to buy groceries with "Einsteinium".

If you disagree with me, it's probably because you're an investor and you want to believe in what you paid for.
I study to become a research scientist in real life and I wouldn't touch this with a 10 ft. pole.

1. The name is chosen because you don't have love for Einstein and because they wanted to make it really confusing for you   Wink

2. I agree that a transparant way of donating projects would definitely benefit!

3. not every currency will be used to buy groceries on the long term, so it doesn't necessarily need to become usable in that way

The way of trying to be proven right is quite funny, I am a scientist, so don't touch it.

Then better invest in the dubai coin in which you lost all your money...  Tongue

This coin is horribly overvalued right now. I remember when it was hanging at #150 on coinmarketcap for like a year. Now it's showing typical pump n dump behaviors.

1. The name. Einsteinium is already the name of an element, which makes things confusing. And also, why Einstein? Sure he's in the top 5 of scientists, but I think his name was slapped on there with no higher thought just because it sounds catchy for the general public. Personally I don't have any particular love for the guy, so I wouldn't idolize him like this.

2. The idea. "We give money to scientific projects". What makes the devs qualified to decide who gets the money? I'm not saying this coin is a scam but all benefit scams follow this pattern. A group of people collect money and keep most of it for themselves.

3. Use cases. Is this a usable currency like Litecoin or just a benefit fund? People seem to be buying Einsteinium just because it's a nice pump n dump. And if this is meant to be used as a currency, what makes it any better than Litecoin, for example? It would be weird to buy groceries with "Einsteinium".

If you disagree with me, it's probably because you're an investor and you want to believe in what you paid for.
I study to become a research scientist in real life and I wouldn't touch this with a 10 ft. pole.

great name, great idea, plus we are starting a mining company near JPL in pasadena where Einstein had an office and Jack Parsons founded JPL!! Wink ~hodl emc2damoon<<<

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

I am totally Agree with you.  I am hoping that this agreement with apple will close and successful. Dec 9 - December 11 is judgement day, so we need to keep on eye about this.  Emc2 stil hold his support. I am bullish with it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER

Einsteinium
EMC2
$ 2.4232748   +42.25 %

man at the overnight gains

emc2 could start it's climb up now 20K doable :-D weeee

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Einsteinium
EMC2
$ 2.4232748   +42.25 %

man at the overnight gains
Activity: 81
What will happen when hardfork arrives in 2 days?

https://www.emc2.foundation/

and why do we need to update the wallet?.

emc2 website wallet it´s the recommended one to use for storing emc2 offline?
Activity: 129
I have EMC2 on bittrex, is it safe to leave coin there for hard fork or transfer to desktop wallet? Huh

I apologize in advance if it is already answered Undecided
Activity: 49

Will the coins deducted from the current coinmarketcap supply or was already been done? What is the supply after  the 55 m burn?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 5
Still holding 2054 EMC2,i bought it randomly few months ago when it's worth is about $110
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
EMC2 the Second ETH?
It's not even a platform to build on.

EMC2 is a pump and dump coin, pitched mainly by Gembit on other coin sites.
They run off the Einstein Branding but have nothing unique to offer but bullshit.

Any coin can help fund scientific research.
Notice the ambiguous nature of what research they fund - and even so, who says we need the 'scientific research' they offer.

Calling GemBit out on his vacuous fixations and decadent nature of his rants.

Any coin can help finance science? I do not see any real nominees for this role. In general, I like the idea of supporting some kind of human values. I think that it will be popular.
Activity: 1
OK hah hah.. jokes over EMC2..

Would be nice if this decided to head north, I'm watching my portfolio evaporate.

My portfolio is evaporating  Cry , despite that I have kept my Emc2. I hope an excellent project.
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
today, emc2 will dump or keep pumping ?  Roll Eyes

vote:
1. dump
2. pump
3. hard dump
4. hard pump
5. both ( Grin)

Yeah! number 1, am i right ? Or number 3  Grin

Other than trolls and P&D groups , your the first person here I've seen get excited by being right on a price drop. Were you waiting for a buy in point?   Grin

hahahah, 999sat ....maybe   Cheesy
Jump to: