Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 117. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
if btc could just freakin chill for a few days that would be great

Agree !!!

btc is going to not chill lol its flying to $50,000 :-D weee  ~ emc2 is the new eth!!

I see it, you've been pretty good on this one... so tomorrow is the big day right ?

siacoin & emc2 partnership is real!!>.> same team building out the emc2miners Wink fyi
Activity: 845
Merit: 267

Agree !!!

btc is going to not chill lol its flying to $50,000 :-D weee  ~ emc2 is the new eth!!

I see it, you've been pretty good on this one... so tomorrow is the big day right ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Currently 33BTC @ Bittrex supporting the 12k+, a good possibility it will go up when Asia wakes up in 4/5 hours.  Smiley
Activity: 336
EMC2 50k weee.

next leg 30K then 100K after then fork is a no brainer :-D gogogogogo<<<

what is the benefit of a fork?

doesnt it negatively effect the coin?

the fork will effectively reduce coin supply by the tune of 55 million :-D weeee
December 7, 2017 Supply of EMC2 = Circulating Supply $216,099,627 EMC2 and Max Supply $216,099,627 EMC2. By December 11, 2017 there will only be $55,000,000 from them burning coins. If the fiat USD/EUR/CNY would do this it would be like giving the money back to the people! This is amazing!!! It actually might go up to $9, $99, or $369 per EMC2 within next 36 months. I see why some of you keep saying weeeeeeee --- gogogogogo. I think this is an excellent way to help the scientist help us all. I have a good positive feeling about this coin over the next 36 months. And for anyone that doesn't see it, even if it goes straight up, it can still level off; BTC did time after time after time! After it goes up more over more moths it's not so much a straight up motion. So hang on to your horse (we are going for a ride)! And the big announcement is that bigger than the potential apple contact so it was said on Twitter (I do NOT use twitter, but you can see it here with no twitter account) ---> Einsteinium (EMC2) "mind-blowing announcement to be made on December 19, 2017"!!!!!! Source: https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981.

Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
pages of pump here  Undecided

but what is the real cool on this coin?

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
EMC2 50k weee.

next leg 30K then 100K after then fork is a no brainer :-D gogogogogo<<<

what is the benefit of a fork?

doesnt it negatively effect the coin?

the fork will effectively reduce coin supply by the tune of 55 million :-D weeee
December 7, 2017 Supply of EMC2 = Circulating Supply $216,099,627 EMC2 and Max Supply $216,099,627 EMC2. By December 11, 2017 there will only be $55,000,000 from them burning coins. If the fiat USD/EUR/CNY would do this it would be like giving the money back to the people! This is amazing!!! It actually might go up to $9, $99, or $369 per EMC2 within next 36 months. I see why some of you keep saying weeeeeeee --- gogogogogo. I think this is an excellent way to help the scientist help us all. I have a good positive feeling about this coin over the next 36 months. And for anyone that doesn't see it, even if it goes straight up, it can still level off; BTC did time after time after time! After it goes up more over more moths it's not so much a straight up motion. So hang on to your horse (we are going for a ride)! And the big announcement is that bigger than the potential apple contact so it was said on Twitter (I do NOT use twitter, but you can see it here with no twitter account) ---> Einsteinium (EMC2) "mind-blowing announcement to be made on December 19, 2017"!!!!!! Source: https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981.

Agree !!!

btc is going to not chill lol its flying to $50,000 :-D weee  ~ emc2 is the new eth!!

if only it could be true but it's still too early to believe it... May be in the near future  Wink

EMC2 big switch to GPU algo will have a disruptive effect on ethereum Wink *watch!*
Activity: 155

Agree !!!

btc is going to not chill lol its flying to $50,000 :-D weee  ~ emc2 is the new eth!!

if only it could be true but it's still too early to believe it... May be in the near future  Wink

Agree !!!

Agree !!!

btc will hit 20K and emc2 will hit 100K because eth is in shambles :-D i love emc2<<<
Activity: 185
Wow, emc2 really fighting on the 13k support line. Stay strong, and don't panic sell Smiley

back up to 20K today Wink watch this^ weeee
Tell me again that the thread is encouraging, my nerves on edge

emc2 rollercoaster ride :-D welcome to crypto<<<
Cheesy

Not heard about the news? There is no confirmed information?

the emc2 miners look nice i went to the production division and saw them for my own eyes :-D hodl emc2<<<
Compulsive Bitcoin Investors are really crazy !!! Shocked

Activity: 7
Wow, emc2 really fighting on the 13k support line. Stay strong, and don't panic sell Smiley

Cheesy

Not heard about the news? There is no confirmed information?

Activity: 7

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
NASA or what will happen, are we going to the moon?, 9th December

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/936182110515326981

December 19th Cool

What kind of announcement would it be?
I guess there would be more growth for einsteiniumcoin before that day.
Jump to: