Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 118. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As Bitcoin is pumping and broke the $15,000 mark today, many alts suffered and are in the reds now. But not EMC2, we are still looking at a constant rise and are ranging proudly at almost $2,5, thats just great! I wonder if we might even be able to break $4 this year, what do you think?

10$  Wink

Okay that seems to be a too high prediction to me. But time will tell as always, this market is unpredictable and has proven me wrong a lot of times already, but I still rather stick to pessimistic predictions and then be happy when I am proven wrong and price surges up more than I thought!
Activity: 336
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Is there any Faucet for Einsteinium?
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
today, emc2 will dump or keep pumping ?  Roll Eyes

vote:
1. dump
2. pump
3. hard dump
4. hard pump
5. both ( Grin)
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
hello
Im trying to install EMC2 wallet, and is stuck (3 years and 41 days behind) what can i do ?

There is a download link for blockchain on previous pages check around 418-426. a Mega link

Edit: https://mega.nz/#!Feg0nK7S!UJRp2EW41RzUUU71aGtbBzksZhSCB4se3NCKnVB7fpo

I found the post on the pages that you told me and now im downloading , hope it will work

Now im 33 weeks behind and with zero connections  Huh Huh

Keep the syncing.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
EMC2 50k weee.

next leg 30K then 100K after then fork is a no brainer :-D gogogogogo<<<

Bro, you don`t know how I WANT that you are right in your forecasts... I will be happy, very happy if it reaches 30k.

regards!

depends on what the epic announcement will be, but i think 5$ is the minimum, since the market is doing all they can buying einsteinium
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
EMC2 50k weee.

what is the benefit of a fork?

doesnt it negatively effect the coin?

the fork will effectively reduce coin supply by the tune of 55 million :-D weeee
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
EMC2 50k weee.

Bro, you don`t know how I WANT that you are right in your forecasts... I will be happy, very happy if it reaches 30k.

regards!
Activity: 12
NASA or what will happen, are we going to the moon?, 9th December
Activity: 14
Guys don't call corrections dumps, coins don't go straight up, usually when market is oversold chain of 'stop loss' kicks in. It was just a healthy correction. No big deal. 3$ this year is a minimum for such a project.
Activity: 84
EMC2 50k weee.

what is the benefit of a fork?

doesnt it negatively effect the coin?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
EMC2 50k weee.

Activity: 298
Activity: 56
hello
Im trying to install EMC2 wallet, and is stuck (3 years and 41 days behind) what can i do ?

There is a download link for blockchain on previous pages check around 418-426. a Mega link

I found the post on the pages that you told me and now im downloading , hope it will work

Now im 33 weeks behind and with zero connections  Huh Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Wasn't it possible to come up with a better name for the coin? Don't the devs realize that this is important? Not that it matters now, but still...

EMC2 this is a very good - you know the tokens for storage - the best international manufacturer EMC, EMC2 block future in this industry chain as well as this position. Grin
hello

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
hello

Activity: 33
how can i mine this coin using bitmain-s L3?

tried pool on the first page- seems none of them work.

any suggestions or instructions?
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
hello

You can wait for 3 years and 41 days Smiley
Jokes apart, check the previous pages of this thread, there may be a list to nodes to add in the conf file.
hello
Jump to: