Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 116. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Would you buy at current price?  Huh

Sure, EMC2 could go up to 18-20k soon and in the future become a currency with a market cap
of several billions... 100k SAT is within reach to my opinion.

Ermmm.... well xDDD I know it´s price was 1 month ago, 0.063$ and right now its 2.17$ but... seriously xDD I don't think it can reach 18-20k "soon". Not even BTC reached that price xDD

Thing is... do you think price could go down to 1.50$ or so?.

I know it´s not right now too expensive 2.17$, but... considering how it was 1 month ago, 0.063$, it is xD

But are you guys just storing EMC2 for future possible profit in 2-3-4 years... or just for trading?.

18-20K SAT of course.  Cheesy

oh, SAT.. xDD ok haha. 100K SAT = 16 USD xD
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Sure, EMC2 could go up to 18-20k soon and in the future become a currency with a market cap

Ermmm.... well xDDD I know it´s price was 1 month ago, 0.063$ and right now its 2.17$ but... seriously xDD I don't think it can reach 18-20k "soon". Not even BTC reached that price xDD

I know it´s not right now too expensive 2.17$, but... considering how it was 1 month ago, 0.063$, it is xD

But are you guys just storing EMC2 for future possible profit in 2-3-4 years... or just for trading?.

18-20K SAT of course.  Cheesy
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Does anybody have a clue about this December 19th big announcements?

I have put some money on it. I hope price not to dump.

A cooperation with NASA wouldn't surprise me...

Well, that would be awesome  Cool.. Could not find anything that supports that.

And, the bitcoin price going so high keeps us on pressure Smiley

Activity: 12

I would I have and Im gonna again
Same here. lol As soon as more of my freaking BTC arrives, I'm snatching up some more EMC2 (ASAP today/tomorrow at this $2.xx price). Cheesy

A cooperation with NASA wouldn't surprise me...  Cool
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Would you buy at current price?  Huh

I would I have and Im gonna again

I think you're misunderstanding a thing here, they won't burn 55M coins, they will remove them from the max total supply not from the circulating supply, by removing the wormhole feature
Thank you for correcting me. Wow that is still amazing news! I wonder how big the "big announcement" is for December 19, 2017? Can you imagine if an entire country decided to adopt it as their currency (I don't think that's the announcement; however that would be big)?

It made me think of it when I read the blog article:
Title: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A COUNTRY CONVERTED ALL OF ITS CURRENCY TO BITCOINS?
https://www.emc2.foundation/emc2-blog/2017/5/31/what-would-happen-if-a-country-converted-all-of-its-currency-to-bitcoins

I can tell you what would happen if a country adopts it as their own,  Monacoin MONA floundered around for years never going over .40  then recently ( couple months ago ) Japan says this is our coin now and it has full legal status as a currency. Hit all targets  $2  $4  $6  and $9 which is 1000 yen and their goal.  Now its still going $15 to $20 and settled here ( for now) at $16  

was a great campaign headed by downtown Tokyo retailers

I think this is going to continue to happen with other countries as they will want something that reflects their culture as well as a store of value in the crypto world.
I am an economist and futurist and have been studying BTC since 2010 and didn't buy until 2017 and I am in total amazement as to the total flow of fiat into the cryptos and this EMC2 one is really glowing on my screen. It just makes sense and feels right. And I'm so glad that you shared those facts about the data of MONA! That really illuminates one very significant future path (it may be one just around the corner). If it happens, I want it to happen with EMC2, so the scientists can help us back! Earth needs significant help from positive scientist immediately. I think we should all get together and make this EMC2 coin happen! We need to save Earth and all of the human race (many issues for scientist to help with right now)!
Activity: 5

Activity: 238
if btc could just freakin chill for a few days that would be great

Totally agree, just one or two days, this would be so great. Let people take a breath for a second, freaking Bitcoin makes me hold my breath for several weeks now... Im really scared where this will end. Hopefully we will not go higher than $25,000 in the near future.
Would you buy at current price?  Huh
I think you're misunderstanding a thing here, they won't burn 55M coins, they will remove them from the max total supply not from the circulating supply, by removing the wormhole feature
Thank you for correcting me. Wow that is still amazing news! I wonder how big the "big announcement" is for December 19, 2017? Can you imagine if an entire country decided to adopt it as their currency (I don't think that's the announcement; however that would be big)?

Title: WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF A COUNTRY CONVERTED ALL OF ITS CURRENCY TO BITCOINS?
https://www.emc2.foundation/emc2-blog/2017/5/31/what-would-happen-if-a-country-converted-all-of-its-currency-to-bitcoins

I can tell you what would happen if a country adopts it as their own,  Monacoin MONA floundered around for years never going over .40  then recently ( couple months ago ) Japan says this is our coin now and it has full legal status as a currency. Hit all targets  $2  $4  $6  and $9 which is 1000 yen and their goal.  Now its still going $15 to $20 and settled here ( for now) at $16 

was a great campaign headed by downtown Tokyo retailers

I think this is going to continue to happen with other countries as they will want something that reflects their culture as well as a store of value in the crypto world.
 Cool Keep it up, wise words, fully agree!

Let's stick together as a community and make it happen.
Activity: 66
A beautiful letter from a member of ours:

Congratulations, this coin has been blessed by cruel and unpredictable crypto God and it has its 5 minutes now.

There are just two possible trajectories from here: either coin gets dumped into oblivion after initial hype or it permanently joins top 10 list of crypto currencies.

You need to capitalise as soon as possible on this gain and use it to elevate the coin to the next level.

1) First of all, convert some coins from dev fund to fiat. At the current prices and volume, acquiring $1Million+ should not be a problem. Using this funds:

2) Hire people. A lot of them: project and community managers, coordinators, developers. Start working hard on all the promises and engage closely with community.

3) Using your new staff and resources, donate to multiple science projects and charities. They don’t have to be massive, but have to make a difference: computer classrooms for children’s, Internet access in poorer, rural areas and so on. Funds you have now should allow you to execute many fantastic projects. Try to donate EMC2 instead of fiat where possible. Send someone from the team on sites, to help, report and document the progress.

4) Try partnering with big names like RaspberryPi or some well known educational institution. Now, when the coin has got tangible value to it, you will be hard to ignore.

5) Most important thing: get the information about what you are doing out there. You have to be visible. You have to be loud. Hire some company that will maintain your presence in the media. Not some dodgy shills, but proper professionals. Get adverts in the newspapers, TV, subway and the Internet. Elevate this coin from ‘one out of thousands shitcoins’ to the asset that makes an impact in the real world.

Whatever you do, you need to act NOW, while everyone’s eyes are still on EMC2. There is no time to waste.

Good luck.

Link to the original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/einsteinium/comments/7i5rcm/a_piece_of_advice_for_developers/

-----------------------------------

We'll stay on the course.

EMC2 Dev Team
totally agree to this! You guys are doing a great job, just keep up the good work!

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
A beautiful letter from a member of ours:

Congratulations, this coin has been blessed by cruel and unpredictable crypto God and it has its 5 minutes now.

There are just two possible trajectories from here: either coin gets dumped into oblivion after initial hype or it permanently joins top 10 list of crypto currencies.

You need to capitalise as soon as possible on this gain and use it to elevate the coin to the next level.

1) First of all, convert some coins from dev fund to fiat. At the current prices and volume, acquiring $1Million+ should not be a problem. Using this funds:

2) Hire people. A lot of them: project and community managers, coordinators, developers. Start working hard on all the promises and engage closely with community.

3) Using your new staff and resources, donate to multiple science projects and charities. They don’t have to be massive, but have to make a difference: computer classrooms for children’s, Internet access in poorer, rural areas and so on. Funds you have now should allow you to execute many fantastic projects. Try to donate EMC2 instead of fiat where possible. Send someone from the team on sites, to help, report and document the progress.

4) Try partnering with big names like RaspberryPi or some well known educational institution. Now, when the coin has got tangible value to it, you will be hard to ignore.

5) Most important thing: get the information about what you are doing out there. You have to be visible. You have to be loud. Hire some company that will maintain your presence in the media. Not some dodgy shills, but proper professionals. Get adverts in the newspapers, TV, subway and the Internet. Elevate this coin from ‘one out of thousands shitcoins’ to the asset that makes an impact in the real world.

Whatever you do, you need to act NOW, while everyone’s eyes are still on EMC2. There is no time to waste.

Good luck.

Link to the original post: https://www.reddit.com/r/einsteinium/comments/7i5rcm/a_piece_of_advice_for_developers/

-----------------------------------

We'll stay on the course.

EMC2 Dev Team
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hello, what algorithm will be after hardfork?
And what total amount of coins will remain?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
thanks, i see the burn is Friday or close ...  I love this coin too, been in and out for over a year then it snuck up on me to .40 before I noticed :/   oh well you will have that.  good luck !
Jump to: