Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 144. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
is to late to buy some emc2 or will it go higher in the next few days?
Even 10k will seem like a joke after 1 week. Buy it while you can, you still got time
Activity: 16
is to late to buy some emc2 or will it go higher in the next few days?
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Its back. Anyone know how long it takes to confirm EMC2 into Bittrex? How many blocks?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Please, is this coin also supports mining, or it just normal coin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Is there any chance that this coin have masternode or it not what this purpose of the dev and project? Anyway i will inform more about this coin before invest.
Activity: 9
Why EMC2 Poloniex is Frozen?
azy
Activity: 3
So in 2014 I had 20,000 EMC and I put them on two paper wallets (made for a variation of the bitcoinpaperwallet.com at the time Link to post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5704701) that was posted by someone on here. Went to unload them and the private keys don't work with when trying to do the dump priv key function. I can verify the coins are still on there using the public key. I have tried everything and can't figure it out - willing to happily give 500 EMC to whoever can figure it out.

How your private key looks like?
You should import it in wallet with console with command like "importprivkey TB2HLvv2sUqSYGi349hW2qHgJoS4MaTueXtUwV4csB2HLvv"
There is different formats of private keys and you should convert your key to needed format.
You should read these and define what keys you have:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Paper_wallet
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Private_key

If I helped: EPL8Xu7BZDaXbzUuzwRWkwvQvU2G7VTpes
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
einsteinium has been pumped immensely in the last 24 hours...only if i have listen to my friend to hodl my coins
Activity: 238
Is polo borrowing our EMC2 and doing its own arbitrage?

yes, probably they are using our coins to trade in bittrex.. sooo much money, sooo much profit for them... they didnt even had an announcement prior to freezing emc2 worst exchange in the future

I actually heard this now a in couple of situations, and its really imaginable that exchanges are doing this. I mean, they just can right? Nobody has an inside look on what they are doing and the whole space is shady. I am really looking forward to fully decentralized exchanges that will be the kill off for the centralized ones. Binance is going to take over!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

yes, probably they are using our coins to trade in bittrex.. sooo much money, sooo much profit for them... they didnt even had an announcement prior to freezing emc2 worst exchange in the future
Deb Rah Von Doom
Activity: 238
It's gonna boom to $1! Few days before 9th of december burning 55 million coins it could go even higher, don't to speak after fooooaaaaarkkkkkkkk moooooon!  Grin Grin Grin
is that why so pump this coin ?

Yes, 55 million of 216 million circulating supply will be gone forever, so more demand but less supply on that coin = BOOM!

If thats true, there is real moon potential here, now I regret even more that I didnt buy me some EMC2 while it was still cheap. What is the reason for such a huge tokenburn?
Activity: 45
BTC/EMC2 frozen in the Poloniex exchange
Activity: 185
its so nice to see this taking off, just wish my entire order was filled ~800 sat, oh well too late now
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
I see there is a new fork coming? Is that true? If yes, how exactly will be ans how can I benefit form it? I am not sure I know to much about forks.
Activity: 336
I am going to hold EMC2 until the market cap is $1.000.000.000  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Nice project, im happy to see these projects suppoting science, does anyone knows what is the ico price in usd terms?

What kinds of science projects this coin has supported so far?
Deb Rah Von Doom
Here we go. Not the direction you picked but will be good action nonetheless.
Activity: 46
It's gonna boom to $1! Few days before 9th of december burning 55 million coins it could go even higher, don't to speak after fooooaaaaarkkkkkkkk moooooon!  Grin Grin Grin

Yes, 55 million of 216 million circulating supply will be gone forever, so more demand but less supply on that coin = BOOM!

Will cross .75 cents today & $1.50~$3 after the fork easily.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HODL to the moon$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
It's gonna boom to $1! Few days before 9th of december burning 55 million coins it could go even higher, don't to speak after fooooaaaaarkkkkkkkk moooooon!  Grin Grin Grin

Jump to: