Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 143. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Is there any chance that this coin have masternode or it not what this purpose of the dev and project? Anyway i will inform more about this coin before invest.

poloniex wallet fixed..my coins confirmed :-D weeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The big dump is coming.
Activity: 71
I don't want to play roulette , knowing what support from poloniex  Cheesy
Activity: 71
Wallet in polo has back to normal
and now to send EMC2 to Bittrex its need 128 Conf !
its more faster now

lets arbit to get profit  Grin

It`i doesn`t work i  checked , and i have 2 transactions with Complete: Error
First at  09:16:41 and second at 11:04:09 -)
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Have fun waiting over 1 hour...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
Wallet in polo has back to normal
and now to send EMC2 to Bittrex its need 128 Conf !
its more faster now

lets arbit to get profit  Grin
Activity: 9
would anyone know to tell me if it is still giving error in making the removal of emc2 in poloniex? Is it recommendable to make this withdrawal from there, since the price on bitrrex is very high and after this freezing I am in doubt already!
Is it safe to buy cheap EMC2 coins on Polo if I will not withdraw them right now?

Propably yes, you would have definitely an advantage.
Activity: 21
no one knows... i would wait....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Is it safe to buy cheap EMC2 coins on Polo? If I will not withdraw them right now?
i know that, but maybe devs are in a better position to communicate with polo than simple users... obviously (see twitter) something in fact is going on...
hopefully devs read this here...

thank you for soluting present problems "just in time"... trading is back... even if you get polo-wallet back online, there is one more problem, you guys have to think of... think of these people who tried to withdraw their emc2 coins from polo right before wallet was frozen!! they, like me, got an error message but their coins are missing (probably coins never left polo, so they got no txid). Even if wallet will go back online, these people normally would have to wait few weeks/months until polo-support refund the coins...

thank you!

It's not the matter of the devs, polo just fucked up!
hopefully devs read this here...

thank you for soluting present problems "just in time"... trading is back... even if you get polo-wallet back online, there is one more problem, you guys have to think of... think of these people who tried to withdraw their emc2 coins from polo right before wallet was frozen!! they, like me, got an error message but their coins are missing (probably coins never left polo, so they got no txid). Even if wallet will go back online, these people normally would have to wait few weeks/months until polo-support refund the coins...

thank you!
Activity: 46
I see there is a new fork coming? Is that true? If yes, how exactly will be ans how can I benefit form it? I am not sure I know to much about forks.

Of course it's true, see this post from the dev:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24633459

Buy now, profit later.

Buy Now & profit right after December 9.
I see there is a new fork coming? Is that true? If yes, how exactly will be ans how can I benefit form it? I am not sure I know to much about forks.

Of course it's true, see this post from the dev:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24633459

Buy now, profit later.
Its back. Anyone know how long it takes to confirm EMC2 into Bittrex? How many blocks?

999 confirmations, about 12 hours or so.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
emc2 have a nice show, very good performance. Waiting on 69.  Grin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Please, is this coin also supports mining, or it just normal coin

Read the spec, you'll find your answer.

EMC2 buying on polo i dunno the wallet is in maintenance? :\ i;m buying cheapies there lol <<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Please, is this coin also supports mining, or it just normal coin

Read the spec, you'll find your answer.
Activity: 46
is to late to buy some emc2 or will it go higher in the next few days?
Even 10k will seem like a joke after 1 week. Buy it while you can, you still got time

You still got plenty of time. Mark my words, "You will get 200% return on your investment."
Jump to: