Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 172. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hahaha, people still think EMC will drop to 1k sat or even lower.

A day or two and you guys will be fomo-buying your way in.
Here is something to keep in mind when you hope for a coin to drop 75% within a week.

Delisted Coins on Bittrex lost 75% of their value within a day.
Some people here hope that a coin that's HF got postponed will drop the same?
Why? Is the coin disappearing? Getting delisted? Oh wait no, it's just a HF that got postponed.
Clearly an indicator to drop a coin by 75%...smh.

The bottom was 1650 yesterday, now watch how everyone comes back in.
Thanks for anyone dumping their coins and making it possible to snag this for cheap.

I give EMC2 at most a week and it will get back up to 2.5k sat.
This coin needs one bump and we're jumping 300 sat within a hour or two.

"1k sat by the weekend"  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 31
I guess that bottom is reached.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Volatility is certainly very high for EMC2 but we also have to consider how much the price has risen from the beginning of the year.
Activity: 11
For what u r dumping Huh F...assholes??? I wish all of u burn in hell!!!
Activity: 54
emc2 corrected exactly at 68 fibo at 1650 now the sky is the limit
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

~same promoters who did UBQ bittrex Wink #13373

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

And why do you think the price will shoot up right after the fork?

Fork is on oct. 25th

the date was changed?

Yes, they posted on their official twitter account yesterday.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

Fork is on oct. 25th

the date was changed?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

i'll let you know when i hear what's going on, last they told me they are acquiring more mining equipment for testing  :\  zzz
Activity: 498
Merit: 250

Fork is on oct. 25th

Fork date will again change around 22 OCT .. haha Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Fork is on oct. 25th
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
I said that the price will fall on the weekend, because on the weekend it always fell, today is thursday. 1000 soon

What about their token?? Is it fall now? Today starts new ICO project Crypto.tickes, it is always interesting what will be the projects in several months or a year
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Activity: 47
Hi there,

HF timing is nearly the same with BTC!. Thus, I don't think price will go up above 2k sats at those times. People would want to be on BTC more than alts. So dumping now seems logical to me.

Kind regards,

agree with you mate
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

HF timing is nearly the same with BTC!. Thus, I don't think price will go up above 2k sats at those times. People would want to be on BTC more than alts. So dumping now seems logical to me.

Kind regards,
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
And so we wait for 1k to buy again, and then 3k to sell.
Too bad, I really hoped for at least 5k by tomorrow, but I guess it will have to wait for another 3 weeks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
im transfering my coin from coinomi to bittrex its take 999 confirmation to finish...omg...lucky i still manage to sell it at 2.2k sat...gross...it takes 1day transaction to finish
Activity: 9
I said that the price will fall on the weekend, because on the weekend it always fell, today is thursday. 1000 soon
Activity: 47
Going more down now it's gone below 18k  Sad
Activity: 97
someone is very tough dapmite! the potential for growth is
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Thank you. Deceived all investors. Lose 45000$. Second TRIG. Not future with you and your emc2. Conference will not help you. Going to the deep. Bye.

A newbie Account claiming to have lost 45K US$ Huh
Yeah... gtfo!

When EMC2 will dump to 1K again .. I am ready to rebuy them .. DUMP more please..
in 3 months This coin has  pump 3 times to 3K and again dump 1k and again pump 3k than again 1k Keep dumping and pumping . Haha nice  Shocked Shocked . . .

lol are you alerting us of your scam? haha ... actually it will pump to 10K soonish  Kiss  jmo

HAHA You didn't check the History . Most dumped coin on either exchange = EMC2 .. I think EMC2 is can't dump to 1K in  a single day ;;. Just keep watch dear.. you are making HYIP for 10K  or 100K . Lets see who wins ...

http://prntscr.com/gta53j

what part of paid promo are you confused about? see you at 10K+ Wink  #da street love

Dumping continues .Happy to see the price coming down .. Wink I guessed for 1k ..  for within a week . And About HardFork I read the statement Team are still not sure for it on 25th OCT.
So Keep watch the market .>>
Jump to: