Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 169. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
any news about Austria, Spain and California events???
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

~same promoters who did UBQ bittrex Wink #13373

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

And why do you think the price will shoot up right after the fork?

Fork is on oct. 25th

Ok thanks. But wouldn't you think that all information is already priced in? Or is it really going to be a big moment as many here expect?

you buy price or project?

If your question is meant to refer to my question, I would like to kindly let you know that you completely miss the point. That can happen, no worries, but it shouldn't be too often.

If you don't get why did I ask this question then just read it again and think
Activity: 27
EMC2 is doing great watch it will climb above 10K after the WormFork()
Is this a hard fork with new wallet download?

there is already mentioned earlier that during the hard fork, you can store the tokens on exchanges such as Bittrex and Polonex, say everything will be fine...they say the exchange will support a hard fork, but the question is will the division of tokens as for example in BTC?
It's an upgrade (like Ethereum Byzantium), it's not a fork to create an emc2 and an emc2classic or btc and bch and bcg and btcs2x (lol)

If I understand correctly, on 25 October, that's going to happen in the update will appear in the wallet emc2 and emc2classic right? or have I again got it wrong?

The HF was postponed so all exchanges update the code. The old chain(code) won't be supported by any exchanges so there won't be an other EMC2.

If my tokens at the time of the hard fork will be on Bittrex it's not scary? or it is necessary to bring them into the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

there is already mentioned earlier that during the hard fork, you can store the tokens on exchanges such as Bittrex and Polonex, say everything will be fine...they say the exchange will support a hard fork, but the question is will the division of tokens as for example in BTC?
It's an upgrade (like Ethereum Byzantium), it's not a fork to create an emc2 and an emc2classic or btc and bch and bcg and btcs2x (lol)

If I understand correctly, on 25 October, that's going to happen in the update will appear in the wallet emc2 and emc2classic right? or have I again got it wrong?

The HF was postponed so all exchanges update the code. The old chain(code) won't be supported by any exchanges so there won't be an other EMC2.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I'd like to see us moving in a positive direction soon!

bittrex is like a lead weight here... 1000 prolly :\
Activity: 26
I'd like to see us moving in a positive direction soon!

emc2Gold Wink ha

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

copper member
Activity: 16
Ok. I hope for you, EMC2  Wink

EMC2 new hashrate rising wow this is a monster with a flame thrower ... Cool  weeeeee

But what's going on with the price, its on 1400 sats, all cryptos are down, what happend?

EMC2 is doing great watch it will climb above 10K after the WormFork() Cool weeee

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

~same promoters who did UBQ bittrex Wink #13373

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

And why do you think the price will shoot up right after the fork?

Fork is on oct. 25th

Ok thanks. But wouldn't you think that all information is already priced in? Or is it really going to be a big moment as many here expect?

you buy price or project?

If your question is meant to refer to my question, I would like to kindly let you know that you completely miss the point. That can happen, no worries, but it shouldn't be too often.
Activity: 47
We all know that emc2 is cheap right now and all other alt coins because of bitcoin gold fork announcement. Good thing is that emc2 hard fork will occur on 25. october and I hope that is going to be listed on Korea's exchange. Then we can expect price to rise and only sky will be a limit. Everything depends on dev. team which course they select. For now I believe them. October and november is going to tell if I am right or wrong.

Good luck to all EMC2 coin holders.

Fingers Crossed Zorkey (y)
Activity: 31
We all know that emc2 is cheap right now and all other alt coins because of bitcoin gold fork announcement. Good thing is that emc2 hard fork will occur on 25. october and I hope that is going to be listed on Korea's exchange. Then we can expect price to rise and only sky will be a limit. Everything depends on dev. team which course they select. For now I believe them. October and november is going to tell if I am right or wrong.

Good luck to all EMC2 coin holders.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

EMC2 new hashrate rising wow this is a monster with a flame thrower ... Cool  weeeeee

But what's going on with the price, its on 1400 sats, all cryptos are down, what happend?

people are buying bitcoin to cash in on the bitcoin gold fork.
Activity: 47
Patience will be tested here. those who keep their patience intact they will win  Wink

^bitcoin heading up to marzzz...keep calm and emc2!!  Cool  ha
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Jump to: