Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 168. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What do people think about the price after the 25th ? will it dump or just go crazily upwards ?

its all depend on market trend
Activity: 31
Coin fork on 25th will be crazy. We can see now that coin is gaining daily and who knows what to expect in future with that upgrade. I am sure we would see huge benefit. Enjoy all Einsteiniums Grin
Activity: 28
What do people think about the price after the 25th ? will it dump or just go crazily upwards ?

EMC2 looking good, I brought more emc2. Coin Fork is on 25th
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Very interesting coin  Grin
EMC2 new hashrate rising,this is a monster with a flame throwe,community is stronger day by day

EMC2 Team working hard, lets see what we gonna see in upcoming days
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
EMC2 new hashrate rising,this is a monster with a flame throwe,community is stronger day by day
I am hoping a good time with EMC2 in the coming days..
Activity: 9
hello everybody how many coin burn a the end of october? do you think price could be more 1 dollard in futur. its a capital more 150million dollard if im not wrong? sorry for my enflish!!
future it will... could be the end year 2017 hehe
Activity: 10
Emc2 gives great hope    Wink Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
hello everybody how many coin burn a the end of october? do you think price could be more 1 dollard in futur. its a capital more 150million dollard if im not wrong? sorry for my enflish!!
EMC2 Withdrawals & Deposits are Activated on Bittrex now  Wink

EMC2@1800 ===> hashrate skrocketing!!!  Shocked  #holy_smokez

Boom  Grin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

EMC2@1800 ===> hashrate skrocketing!!!  Shocked  #holy_smokez

Activity: 2
https://imgur.com/rwTGR2S

is this normal?
I have to do anything?

No just sit relax, nothing to do. its normal and ok
Activity: 31
Please read before posting anything! If you scroll few slides back you will find answer what you are looking for.
Activity: 2
https://imgur.com/rwTGR2S

is this normal?
I have to do anything?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
EMC2 is doing great watch it will climb above 10K after the WormFork()
Is this a hard fork with new wallet download?

there is already mentioned earlier that during the hard fork, you can store the tokens on exchanges such as Bittrex and Polonex, say everything will be fine...they say the exchange will support a hard fork, but the question is will the division of tokens as for example in BTC?
It's an upgrade (like Ethereum Byzantium), it's not a fork to create an emc2 and an emc2classic or btc and bch and bcg and btcs2x (lol)

If I understand correctly, on 25 October, that's going to happen in the update will appear in the wallet emc2 and emc2classic right? or have I again got it wrong?

The HF was postponed so all exchanges update the code. The old chain(code) won't be supported by any exchanges so there won't be an other EMC2.

If my tokens at the time of the hard fork will be on Bittrex it's not scary? or it is necessary to bring them into the wallet?

It's always safer to keep your coins in your own wallet but bittrex will follow the update.
Jump to: