Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 167. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 103
Update on EMC2 Hard Fork

Shortly,
Coding is done - EMC2 HF code (ver 0.13.4.0) is ready and checked in our official GitHub repo: https://github.com/emc2foundation/einsteinium/commits/0.13.4.0_master_EMC2_HardFork
Testing is done - new wallet ver 0.13.4.0 passed all our test, both autmatad and manual.
Wallets (Windows and Mac) are built and ready to be published.

Communication with major players is active:
Bittrex - confirmed immediate update and they are waiting on our final signal.
H2C mining pool- confirmed update, waiting oun our green light.
Supernova mining pool - is informed, they did not respond back, but since they are long time EMC2 supporter we do not expect any issues.
Cryptopia - is responsive, no issues with them.
3rd party - serivces are informed and will follow.

Poloniex - We are in daily touch with Poloniex via Skype, and this is a big improvement since the summer.
We submitted wallet upgrade ticket and it is escalated to their wallet engineers.
We are waiting on the response, and will post update as soon as we get.
They have to follow internal procedures.

IMPORTANT: Even the code is ready and publicly available, please DO NOT UPGRADE nodes YET, till we sync completely with Poloniex.

Thank you for patience, we are getting close.

EMC2 Dev Team

Sounds good. Keep on the good work guy´s.
Will there be any issues wether the Tokens are held in the Wallet or in the Exchange ?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Update on EMC2 Hard Fork

Shortly,
Coding is done - EMC2 HF code (ver 0.13.4.0) is ready and checked in our official GitHub repo: https://github.com/emc2foundation/einsteinium/commits/0.13.4.0_master_EMC2_HardFork
Testing is done - new wallet ver 0.13.4.0 passed all our test, both autmatad and manual.

Supernova mining pool - is informed, they did not respond back, but since they are long time EMC2 supporter we do not expect any issues.

Poloniex - We are in daily touch with Poloniex via Skype, and this is a big improvement since the summer.
We submitted wallet upgrade ticket and it is escalated to their wallet engineers.

IMPORTANT: Even the code is ready and publicly available, please DO NOT UPGRADE nodes YET, till we sync completely with Poloniex.

EMC2 Dev Team

GOOD WORK and CONGRATULATIONS.
 Cool Cool
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Update on EMC2 Hard Fork

Shortly,

EMC2 Dev Team
Activity: 9
As i know EMC2 team update their news on their official website, Today they have a Conference, BLOCKCHAIN ADRIA (Oct 14th - Rovinj, Croatia) - Milos Milic (VP of Business Development).

https://cotrugli.org/blockchain/

EMC2 all news
https://www.emc2.foundation/news/2017/9/25/conferences-in-october-2017
emc2 will fly to day it real ^^
Activity: 47
As i know EMC2 team update their news on their official website, Today they have a Conference, BLOCKCHAIN ADRIA (Oct 14th - Rovinj, Croatia) - Milos Milic (VP of Business Development).

https://cotrugli.org/blockchain/

EMC2 all news
https://www.emc2.foundation/news/2017/9/25/conferences-in-october-2017
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Will there be any news? I really miss dev. team to be more present on forum or at least to give up-to-date information. Thus we could see more stable coin and you would have more long-term investors which I think is wish of each coin publisher. You already have a mass, take advantage of it!!! I think we could be much higher and right now we are damn cheap.
Just my opinion.

News is FOOD.

You are right. Dev team must bi more present here.

News are shared when we can share them. We don't spread suppositions. If you have questions, the team will answer them.
Activity: 129
Will there be any news? I really miss dev. team to be more present on forum or at least to give up-to-date information. Thus we could see more stable coin and you would have more long-term investors which I think is wish of each coin publisher. You already have a mass, take advantage of it!!! I think we could be much higher and right now we are damn cheap.
Just my opinion.

News is FOOD.

You are right. Dev team must bi more present here.
Activity: 31
Just my opinion.

News is FOOD.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
people, sorry to ask but why do you say that emc2 will grow like crazy? i know that many coins will grow with the fork but will emc2 will be soo grate like you saying? we need more information than just saying ''will grow a lot''.

Tristan at poloniex ~ green team alert to forthcoming coding developments...*think ethereum prices*  Wink  weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

Activity: 2
people, sorry to ask but why do you say that emc2 will grow like crazy? i know that many coins will grow with the fork but will emc2 will be soo grate like you saying? we need more information than just saying ''will grow a lot''.
Price is droping again... This is just a warmup. Let se what will happened after 25 October.

Price is not dropping, price is slowly rising when most of the other coins are badly tanking because of BTC rise. And volume on Bittrex is amazing, half of the volume of Ethereum. And this is not happening during a pump. EMC2 is actually a star in this very moment.

big news coming to EMC2 ~ 10k - 100K likely ... huge promo forthcoming Cool weeee

to be honest, price target could be ~10k (2017)

I'm looking forward to it!
Are you sure that there are such prerequisites?

10K is conservative likely 50K+ like other similar projects  Cool  ~mark this post!! >.> moon&marzzz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Price is droping again... This is just a warmup. Let se what will happened after 25 October.

Price is not dropping, price is slowly rising when most of the other coins are badly tanking because of BTC rise. And volume on Bittrex is amazing, half of the volume of Ethereum. And this is not happening during a pump. EMC2 is actually a star in this very moment.

big news coming to EMC2 ~ 10k - 100K likely ... huge promo forthcoming Cool weeee

I'm looking forward to it!
Are you sure that there are such prerequisites?

What news, share if you know something?

we are bringing in the big ballers...buy hold under 10K imho Cool *watch* ~swimming pools/movie starzzz//^$$$$

Activity: 5

https://i.imgur.com/kuj9sPP.gif

https://i.imgur.com/kuj9sPP.gif

What news, share if you know something?

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Activity: 47
Coin fork on 25th will be crazy. We can see now that coin is gaining daily and who knows what to expect in future with that upgrade. I am sure we would see huge benefit. Enjoy all Einsteiniums Grin

Yes Zorkey its gaining now lets see how high it can reach, i am very positive about dev team of EMC2, we will get awesome results  Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I am hoping a good news with EMC2 in the coming days..25th good fork for all EMC2 community .
Jump to: