Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 170. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Ok. I hope for you, EMC2  Wink
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
good afternoon. good project. perhaps deeper adjustment? or only up?

huge hashrate now ...this is wild Wink
Activity: 22
good afternoon. good project. perhaps deeper adjustment? or only up?
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

~same promoters who did UBQ bittrex Wink #13373

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

And why do you think the price will shoot up right after the fork?

Fork is on oct. 25th

Ok thanks. But wouldn't you think that all information is already priced in? Or is it really going to be a big moment as many here expect?

you buy price or project?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
I hope it will go up Smiley, Fork and the conferences for the awareness of this coin will bring it up

What was the date for the fork again? Who of the team is going to attend the conference? I hope we can get some video material.

1OOOO-3OOOO pre-fork then the kicker ===> x10 bagger easy 100K target price post-fork !! Cool weeee

Sorry but is that the answer to my question? I would like to know when precisely the fork happens? How far are we away from it?

Fork is on oct. 25th

Ok thanks. But wouldn't you think that all information is already priced in? Or is it really going to be a big moment as many here expect?

I won't talk about price, i'll let the market speak for itself
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Fork is on oct. 25th

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Since emc2 is now in wormhole we recommend not to do any deposit and withdrawals on exchanges.

What abaut trading on exchanges? Is that safe now?
It is safe on exchanges,just do NOT deposit or withdrawals
Activity: 129
Since emc2 is now in wormhole we recommend not to do any deposit and withdrawals on exchanges.

What abaut trading on exchanges? Is that safe now?
Activity: 3
Activity: 129
I have EMC2 on Bittrex and my wallet is offline. I know that the fork will bi good for this coin. Is there a way to buy this coin now (bittrex wont let me). Did anybody know how can I buy now???
Activity: 9
WOW!!! LOOK AT THAT HASHRATE SUPANOVAAA JUST SPIKEEEEEEEE  Shocked  THIS IS BIG===>>> EMC2 GOGOGOGO

#MONSTER

EMC2 go to moon soon ... x10 i think EMC2 reach it
Activity: 47
100% This is the right time to fill your bag with EMC2 , I already filled my bag  Grin
Activity: 2
Hi, i have a question to do.
What emc2 will gain with the fork?
The fork will divide btc. and this will happen on 25 october. it will not be a better grow than emc2 on this date?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
WOW!!! LOOK AT THAT HASHRATE SUPANOVAAA JUST SPIKEEEEEEEE  Shocked  THIS IS BIG===>>> EMC2 GOGOGOGO

#MONSTER
Activity: 27
Hi! please tell me on October 25 as far as I know assigned HARD FORK, so where better to store tokens on the exchange account or is it better in your wallet? After all, if I understand correctly when the HARD FORK will be credited with emission of coins or something like that.

Most of the time it's safer in your own wallet. We know bittrex and poloniex will update so it will be safe on those exchanges.
The HardFork is an update to the coin, no coin emission. It will remove coins from future distribution via wormhole. No circulating coins will be touched by this hard fork

My tokens are on Bittrex, so I can keep it on this exchange and all will be fine? I why ask, at the moment there is no possibility to withdraw from Bittrex

We asked exchanges to lock deposit/withdraw while the wormhole happens due to potential attacks that might happen on the network.

So I can be calm for their tokens which will be on Bittrex before the start of the HARD FORK and after respectively ?
legendary
Hi! please tell me on October 25 as far as I know assigned HARD FORK, so where better to store tokens on the exchange account or is it better in your wallet? After all, if I understand correctly when the HARD FORK will be credited with emission of coins or something like that.

Most of the time it's safer in your own wallet. We know bittrex and poloniex will update so it will be safe on those exchanges.
The HardFork is an update to the coin, no coin emission. It will remove coins from future distribution via wormhole. No circulating coins will be touched by this hard fork

My tokens are on Bittrex, so I can keep it on this exchange and all will be fine? I why ask, at the moment there is no possibility to withdraw from Bittrex

We asked exchanges to lock deposit/withdraw while the wormhole happens due to potential attacks that might happen on the network.

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
I did not know that Bittrex does not work the wallet and sent coins. What  should I do?
legendary

Jump to: