Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 171. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
seems like things gonna change soon because of upcoming hard fork...

EMC2 price should increase x10 after the fork >.> i'm buying back reload from 3000ish*  Cool weee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
WORMHOLE OCTOBER 8TH

During this wormhole hash rate fluctuation may occur. In order to keep everything secured Einsteinium Foundation advised exchanges to either temporarily disable deposits and withdrawals or raise the confirmations threshold to 1200.

We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

We are still working hard for upcoming hard fork targeted on the block 1640530 which will occur approximately on October 25th.

So how long will the deposits be disabled? Does it mean that it will be disabled until the hardfork?
Can we still buy and sell coins right?

Yeah you should still be able to buy/sell
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
bitcoin.org
seems like things gonna change soon because of upcoming hard fork...
WORMHOLE OCTOBER 8TH

During this wormhole hash rate fluctuation may occur. In order to keep everything secured Einsteinium Foundation advised exchanges to either temporarily disable deposits and withdrawals or raise the confirmations threshold to 1200.

We are still working hard for upcoming hard fork targeted on the block 1640530 which will occur approximately on October 25th.

So how long will the deposits be disabled? Does it mean that it will be disabled until the hardfork?

it will last while the wormhole happen and 1 or 2 days after the wormhole

EMC2@ 1777 ===>i keep buy buy buyingggg \\\ under 2OOO i think we will see pump+ >.> 3000x5000 later this week Wink weeee

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
WORMHOLE OCTOBER 8TH

it will last while the wormhole happen and 1 or 2 days after the wormhole
WORMHOLE OCTOBER 8TH

EMC2 buying the dip under 2000 >.> 10000 satoshis is on radarzzz Cool weeeee

Activity: 22
EMC2 is running multilevel? Like coin MLM ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
WORMHOLE OCTOBER 8TH

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
WORMHOLE OCTOBER 8TH

Activity: 34
"Wallet Offline - Dev requested"

what does it mean on bittrex?

thx
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
guys

why does my bittrex wallet say "Wallet Offline - Dev requested" Huh
Activity: 47
I am holding my emc2 coins as I know it will go up for sure... Patience is the key .... i will buy more if its drop further
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
HI guys,

Could you please tell me where i can check my EMC2 transaction like ETH checking on etherscan.io ?

Thanks so much

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/
Activity: 5
ha ha up we go Smiley I reckon itll go up even more now. As more people know about the end of October now and they've seen the climb beforehand, before the 6th Oct was cancelled.

Never mind that, it's worth it. This is the beginning of a solid project in its area of expertise.
Activity: 28
ha ha up we go Smiley I reckon itll go up even more now. As more people know about the end of October now and they've seen the climb beforehand, before the 6th Oct was cancelled.
Activity: 43
and we crossed 2k sat.
Volume going up again and people buying in.

Let's get this to 3k sat asap.
Activity: 18
HI guys,

Could you please tell me where i can check my EMC2 transaction like ETH checking on etherscan.io ?

Thanks so much
Activity: 43
Hahaha, people still think EMC will drop to 1k sat or even lower.

A day or two and you guys will be fomo-buying your way in.
Here is something to keep in mind when you hope for a coin to drop 75% within a week.

Delisted Coins on Bittrex lost 75% of their value within a day.
Some people here hope that a coin that's HF got postponed will drop the same?
Why? Is the coin disappearing? Getting delisted? Oh wait no, it's just a HF that got postponed.
Clearly an indicator to drop a coin by 75%...smh.

The bottom was 1650 yesterday, now watch how everyone comes back in.
Thanks for anyone dumping their coins and making it possible to snag this for cheap.

I give EMC2 at most a week and it will get back up to 2.5k sat.
This coin needs one bump and we're jumping 300 sat within a hour or two.

"1k sat by the weekend"  Grin Grin Grin
i still hold and agree idea you... EMC2 will up to 4k-5k in next week by whale weeee

October is going to be quite interesting for EMC2 (many conferences could lead to more people investing). I bought at the "dip" at 2k sats and I'm definitely hodling this. 
This coin grew quite fast, yeah, but it also came down from 4k sat to 1.6k sat and people are still hoping for it to come lower.

We're going up now, 2k will be reached today.
Activity: 9
Hahaha, people still think EMC will drop to 1k sat or even lower.

A day or two and you guys will be fomo-buying your way in.
Here is something to keep in mind when you hope for a coin to drop 75% within a week.

Delisted Coins on Bittrex lost 75% of their value within a day.
Some people here hope that a coin that's HF got postponed will drop the same?
Why? Is the coin disappearing? Getting delisted? Oh wait no, it's just a HF that got postponed.
Clearly an indicator to drop a coin by 75%...smh.

The bottom was 1650 yesterday, now watch how everyone comes back in.
Thanks for anyone dumping their coins and making it possible to snag this for cheap.

I give EMC2 at most a week and it will get back up to 2.5k sat.
This coin needs one bump and we're jumping 300 sat within a hour or two.

"1k sat by the weekend"  Grin Grin Grin
i still hold and agree idea you... EMC2 will up to 4k-5k in next week by whale weeee
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Can someone tell me what will happen with emc2 after coinburn? Will it go down or up?
Jump to: