Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 201. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
For a long time this coin was not pumped

What's your point? You think this will pump it?
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
For a long time this coin was not pumped
So if this keeps up I smell a class action law suit against Poloniex and EMC2.
Activity: 261
Merit: 103
This silence is not so nice. Why has it be frozen on Polo for a few days already?

Polo wants you to Panic and this is the good thing  Grin we need to shake up some weak hands  Wink

It is a good thing?  What are you, nuts?

This is very bad and will hurt EMC2's momentum
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
This silence is not so nice. Why has it be frozen on Polo for a few days already?

Polo wants you to Panic and this is the good thing  Grin we need to shake up some weak hands  Wink
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Activity: 183
Merit: 100

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=EMC2_BTC#

There only 3.6 bitcoins at cryptopia's order book to set the price at 0.5 BTC per EMC2. It will put the EMC2 at the very Top of market cap coins list on CoinMarketCap.com - it would be the best advertisement ever because a lot of eyeballs are watching it. - I'm just saying
Activity: 6
wtf happening to emc2 wallets in polo bittrex off? when it will work? hackers attacking Enstein
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
What do we do as coin holders of emc2? What options are there? I can't withdraw I can't trade on poloniex.
I feel you, in case you're day trader. It must be frustrating your assets being frozen. Otherwise, don't worry. Long term, this might be best thing happened. I'd say, Emc2 price will be much higher very soon (after market's open again). Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
24hr low on bittrex 100 sat, wtf??
What do we do as coin holders of emc2? What options are there? I can't withdraw I can't trade on poloniex.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
New code sent to Bittrex and Polo.
We are preparing wallet build for users.

In meanwhile we encourage you to trade on Cryptopia and to develop market over there also.

I really wish to switch to another exchange than polo, it is scaring me... But i dont want to miss the next emc2 pump (if there will be one i hope) if polo will delay my cashout like other are saying.

Bittrex was spiking first each time EMC2 was making a move up in past 3 months, which it also did today with 600BTC to 18k sats.  Shocked

I like Cryptopia as well, they have some nice coins and volume.

Were's the promoters' coins? :\ ~this is out of hand?
Activity: 51
 Hello,

Invite everyone who wants to exchange their blocked-on-poloniex currencies to try my  OTC service where I act as a middleman.

If you don't feel comfortable exchanging through me, we can use any other trustworthy party from trusted bitcointalk member who will take part in the entire process.

Everything is clear and simple!

PM me to get more details
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

In meanwhile we encourage you to trade on Cryptopia and to develop market over there also.

I really wish to switch to another exchange than polo, it is scaring me... But i dont want to miss the next emc2 pump (if there will be one i hope) if polo will delay my cashout like other are saying.

Bittrex was spiking first each time EMC2 was making a move up in past 3 months, which it also did today with 600BTC to 18k sats.  Shocked

well ...

cryptopia is low volume ... but probably one of the best exchanges out there ...

we ( CWI ) have been looking - and are working on one - also ... just so tired of the many unreliable and scam-riddled exchanges out there ...

its not a matter of coming out FIRST - its a matter of coming out BEST ... or at least as close to best as possible ... reliability - solid infrastructure - and as secure as possible ...

and yes - im talking about the exchange not emc2 ... we have just achieved those three things with the new code ...

Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

legendary

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EMC2_BTC

Funnily enough I just called Vlad to ask about code and voila, it's done.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
I hope volume stays good when it is unfrozen on poloniex.It was doing very well there.No point asking support what is happening because nobody answers anyway.

Well, we should have new code coming (don't quote me I'm not a coder) tomorrow or Monday, so we'll see how they respond to wallet update request.

legendary
I hope volume stays good when it is unfrozen on poloniex.It was doing very well there.No point asking support what is happening because nobody answers anyway.

Well, we should have new code coming (don't quote me I'm not a coder) tomorrow or Monday, so we'll see how they respond to wallet update request.

-updated with new info below .. hah -
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
legendary
For Polo it's a bit strange, either they had some issue with one or two coins and freezing all from the same codebase, or they are having internal issues. Couldn't get direct contact so far and afaik the others couldn't reach them as well, so we don't know the exact reason.

Still frozen as of 13:50 EST no explanation yet...

I do wonder what is going on at Polo, disabling trollbox and so on to divert staff ... hmmm, that is a new one .. like how many people are needed to police the trolls, but hey ho ... hopefully it's nothing.

In other news, we had a very productive day in Nis - Serbia, held an impromptu presentation about EMC2 and crypto in 35c heat ... coming from Amsterdam's balmy 20-25c to 35-40c ... omg.

Pics coming soon, you can see me hard at work sweating over EMC2 Cheesy
Jump to: