Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 202. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
For Polo it's a bit strange, either they had some issue with one or two coins and freezing all from the same codebase, or they are having internal issues. Couldn't get direct contact so far and afaik the others couldn't reach them as well, so we don't know the exact reason.

Still frozen as of 13:50 EST no explanation yet...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
For Polo it's a bit strange, either they had some issue with one or two coins and freezing all from the same codebase, or they are having internal issues. Couldn't get direct contact so far and afaik the others couldn't reach them as well, so we don't know the exact reason.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
what are you talking about? It's 0.00002663 btc on coinmarketcap. And is it frozen on polo?

edit*:oh ok I've seen it on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Finished my coffeeshopping tour of Netherland, and I can report they have the best grounds in the world there Wink

Could not attend the Belgrade meet as I was moving country again with 60kg of stuff, including 27kg of PC machinery.

Lets get to work then ...

Also, as it happens, I may go for a job in PCB manufacturing. The ideas guy, which sounds interesting as ... well ... how hard can it be to make some crypto mining chips after all? Cheesy

Some time ago, over a year now, I was approached by some Danish (I think) crypto dudes about new modular mining chips they designed. Now I finally have something to link that to, let's see.

^should we just call you "Kilo" from now on!? :-D lol

You can call me Susan if it makes you happy Cheesy (bonus point who knows what movie that is from)

Frozen on polo??? something big and amazing happening?

I guess our benevolent overlords are urging us to prove our worth. Fear not my lovelies, we haz code in a couple of days.

desperately seeking susan ...

wow ... now thats old ...

im working on a number things when i get back ... and reading up a great deal - i see ive missed a LOT of posts ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Finished my coffeeshopping tour of Netherland, and I can report they have the best grounds in the world there Wink

Could not attend the Belgrade meet as I was moving country again with 60kg of stuff, including 27kg of PC machinery.

Also, as it happens, I may go for a job in PCB manufacturing. The ideas guy, which sounds interesting as ... well ... how hard can it be to make some crypto mining chips after all? Cheesy

Some time ago, over a year now, I was approached by some Danish (I think) crypto dudes about new modular mining chips they designed. Now I finally have something to link that to, let's see.

You can call me Susan if it makes you happy Cheesy (bonus point who knows what movie that is from)

I guess our benevolent overlords are urging us to prove our worth. Fear not my lovelies, we haz code in a couple of days.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
emc2 is  pumping so fking hard, im so proud for the moment 0.000027xx -->  0.00018xxx  (my sell orders at 0.00008xxx) not  bad  Grin
legendary
good stuff mate ...

btw - its not hard to make the chips - its EXPENSIVE ...

like really expensive ... ferrari and playboy mansion type of expensive ...

but im in with you if you doing it Wink ...

#crysx

In Serbia, everything is possible. It's expensive if you have to pay someone for it Wink

I've always been a hardware guy, sort of dismayed that software is all the rage now. However, in Nis, there are many hardware dudes and dudesses and they can design chips with the best of them, in fact I know someone who is doing that for Intel from Nis.

then we need to chat about it all ...

soon ...

i have ideas - that have been sitting on a shelf for as long as i can remember - for hardware to 'catchup' ...

#crysx

Cheers to doing hardware too!

yup - lets ...

#crysx
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
good stuff mate ...

#crysx

In Serbia, everything is possible. It's expensive if you have to pay someone for it Wink

I've always been a hardware guy, sort of dismayed that software is all the rage now. However, in Nis, there are many hardware dudes and dudesses and they can design chips with the best of them, in fact I know someone who is doing that for Intel from Nis.

soon ...

i have ideas - that have been sitting on a shelf for as long as i can remember - for hardware to 'catchup' ...

#crysx

Cheers to doing hardware too!
legendary
good stuff mate ...

#crysx

soon ...

#crysx
legendary
good stuff mate ...

#crysx

legendary
Finished my coffeeshopping tour of Netherland and could not attend the Belgrade meet as I was moving country again with 60kg of stuff.

Some time ago, over a year now I think, I was approached by some Danish (I think) crypto dudes about new modular mining chips they designed. Now I finally have something to link that to, let's see.

good stuff mate ...

#crysx
legendary

legendary

From devs meetup in Belgrade, picture taken in Maxeler office in Belgrade.

awesome ...

so who is in the pictures ...

come on ... name names and list them all Smiley ...

left to right please Cheesy ...

#crysx

Left to right:

Dusan Milutinovic
Goran Petrusic owner of Energi Teknikk
Daniele Sremac
Vladan Vozilovic -  mr.enigmatic
Nemanja Trifunovic - CEO Belgrade team at Maxeler Technologies Ltd
Michael Polzer -  hashunlimited
Malden Trifunovic - sipecusa

looks like it was an awesome meet ...

wish i could have been there ...

whatta team Smiley ...

#crysx

awesome ...

#crysx

Left to right:

Dusan Milutinovic
Goran Petrusic owner of Energi Teknikk
Daniele Sremac
Vladan Vozilovic -  mr.enigmatic
Nemanja Trifunovic - CEO Belgrade team at Maxeler Technologies Ltd
Michael Polzer -  hashunlimited
Malden Trifunovic - sipecusa
legendary

awesome ...

#crysx
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

When will we finally have a wallet that doesn't get blocked by various antivirus? I have to still use the 2014 wallet since the newer ones give me problems...

Next week!

It is going to be a major release for EMC2, almost like a new birthday.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Years ago I had a ton of EMC2 on Mintpal, which then was either hacked or the owners stole everything and all coins were gone. Now those coins (in the hundreds of thousands) would be extremely valuable. Does anyone know anything about Mintpal's fate? (and the stolen coins fate)?

As far as I remember the guy got convicted not for this one but for rape... There was a thread around here for this scam

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moolah-scam-on-mintpal-reporting-missing-coins-824211
Jump to: