Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 217. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Nice to see that this coin is improving and increasing in value Smiley
My 0.5btc is currently at 1.7btc, so nice profit in a short time Smiley

Where can donations be sent to the crew in btc?

Kind Regards

We haven't had a BTC donation address for a while. However, if you are feeling generous, I'm sure DJnocide can cook one up pronto on Poloniex.

Great job on the trade Smiley

Ask him to cook something up and i will give some donations over time Smiley
But only in btc, i rather keep my emc2 coins Wink

Here's an address: 1EGfNXBD3wYVbyZT7qnYG54CBjdCDy9xbt reserved for the Einsteinium Foundation.
Cooking address is not that bad but you don't want me to cook food.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Kind Regards

We haven't had a BTC donation address for a while. However, if you are feeling generous, I'm sure DJnocide can cook one up pronto on Poloniex.

Ask him to cook something up and i will give some donations over time Smiley
But only in btc, i rather keep my emc2 coins Wink
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

Kind Regards

Activity: 43

Kind Regards
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG -- Posted by MobyDick at 2017-04-19 00:08:50

EMC2 survives another round of delistings on Poloniex.

Some shocking delistings with CURE, HZ, SDC ...

Oh, well... *miner here* in fact that wasn't too hard to predict. They are just doing some clean-up following the SegWit hassle and there for some FIAT exchanges delisting LTC. We didn't "survive", we are even counted on for the future together as I can see from the exchanges' public keys ;-) *miner out*
legendary
On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ, IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG -- Posted by MobyDick at 2017-04-19 00:08:50

EMC2 survives another round of delistings on Poloniex.

Some shocking delistings with CURE, HZ, SDC ...
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Here is a short update that I gave on Slack yesterday:

I am so thankful to EMC2 crew who worked hard during the holiday weekend to support new members jumping in.
Many new guys tried to install a QT-Wallet which is 3 years old code, and run into configuration and connectivity issues.  
We managed to fix the issue and a new wallet, that will work ‘out of the box’, is in a testing stage. It should be released at the end of the week. That’s why we’ve been so quiet.
After this one, we are going to have a second release - full update to latest btc version, with new layout and design.

Tech team is working hard to meet our road-map.  This is the coin with extreme development behind.

As I said earlier I will be announcing our business developers, we call them ambassadors.
Danille Sremac joined the team https://www.emc2.foundation/team and, as experienced lobbyist, she  will be helping Einsteinium Foundation to get connected in Washington DC and United States in general.

And at the end, many of you expressed interest in joining the crew too.
Since I get  a lot of messages that sometimes get lost on slack, please send email to [email protected] with small introduction of yourself, and I will be really happy to get you on board.

This coin is different than others, we do not work behind closed doors.

Einsteinium is the brand that welcomes your talent.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Congrats!

Now take a smidging of the gains and get a Cryptopia slot.
1. mine pool
2. Doge and Uno would like to trade some EMC2 Wink

I sent them email and they asked for money, about 1.3 btc-s or maybe more https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Now what? Smiley

Cryptopia slots had been sold out before u joined this forum. This message I got from them today morning. I wasn't successful in making them list any of my coins, despite some of them are traded at poloniex. What a shady exchange. I will laugh at them and spit in their faces when they go out of business, this will happen sooner than u think.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Congrats!

1. mine pool

I sent them email and they asked for money, about 1.3 btc-s or maybe more https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Now what? Smiley

pump & dump - order a pool, let them fix the NOMP code for the coin, let go.... :-)
Congrats!

1. mine pool

Now what? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Congrats!

1. mine pool
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Varvarin's hard work is finally paying off Wink Hat down to others involved too Smiley Smiley

What did the guy do? Sold 400K of emc to a known btc investor who lately became interested in lifting the value of emc, no one knows why but I guess he was behind ETH and pascal pumps. Now u are trying to boost this shitcoin, singing dithyrambs to it and hyping the value because u have a little portion of it in ur cold vault. This will not last long because ur btc investor is running out of money.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Hey guys!

I just want to say thanks for the awesome support with CoinFestUK!

Bluelab and Varvarin are a very strong and dedicated team! I have worked with Varvarin since before CoinFestUK 2016 and never such a dedicated (and honest) person! I hope I can work with both you guys for the foreseeable future!

Saved for posterity and bragging rights Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can say the same for you my friend and probably more dedicated than I could ever be, so I will say it. You are the star! ... what to do, us Cats are not famous for our dedication and patience Wink

Thanks! Much appreciated coming from you!

We have had a spike of EMC2 claims over at https://cryptogiveaways.org! Seems the word is spreading!

Activity: 37
Varvarin's hard work is finally paying off Wink Hat down to others involved too Smiley Smiley
legendary
Hey guys!

I just want to say thanks for the awesome support with CoinFestUK!

Bluelab and Varvarin are a very strong and dedicated team! I have worked with Varvarin since before CoinFestUK 2016 and never such a dedicated (and honest) person! I hope I can work with both you guys for the foreseeable future!

Saved for posterity and bragging rights Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can say the same for you my friend and probably more dedicated than I could ever be, so I will say it. You are the star! ... what to do, us Cats are not famous for our dedication and patience Wink

it's amazing that such an old coin like EMC2 could rise so much, this fully suggests the crypto market in 2017 is insanely bullish

This suggests EMC2 does not deserve this rise and it could not be further from the truth. Everyone knows I left my job a year ago after CoinFest to focus on crypto with EMC2 being first and foremost. The persistence paid off for everyone who backed me on the quest.

And we are just getting started. - Everyone is welcome to ask questions about us and we will answer honestly as we have for almost three years. There is more money and fame in being honest since everyone has been burned in this game ... and what a game we play Cheesy

Saying that, anyone who kept faith is more than welcome to take their 1000% profits ... just I ask one thing, keep an eye on this and see where technology can lead us. And say something for the Love of satoshi, lets get these page numbers ticking.  Grin

Congratulations are in order.

After 3 years of which 2.5 years were a struggle, thanks to everyone involved, we are at All Time High once again.

somebody said on polo - that parabola means only one thing ...

Parabolas are all over every single altcoin chart. It could mean something or it could not, however if u have been on polo for a while it's likely that u have learned basics of trading. Though u still lack an ultimate trading strategy that works 70% of the time. I have mine and it works smoother than swiss clock. I own all alts listed there. That's why when something pops I, genius, take profit instantly.

I will let you take the profit, and I will take everything else - coins that you sell, the team, software, brand...
lets see who is going to win at the end
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
it's amazing that such an old coin like EMC2 could rise so much, this fully suggests the crypto market in 2017 is insanely bullish
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Congratulations are in order.

After 3 years of which 2.5 years were a struggle, thanks to everyone involved, we are at All Time High once again.

somebody said on polo - that parabola means only one thing ...

Parabolas are all over every single altcoin chart. It could mean something or it could not, however if u have been on polo for a while it's likely that u have learned basics of trading. Though u still lack an ultimate trading strategy that works 70% of the time. I have mine and it works smoother than swiss clock. I own all alts listed there. That's why when something pops I, genius, take profit instantly.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Hello guys, can you post some add nodes please my wallet is not connecting at all.

Thanks in advance  Smiley

Please download the file https://pool.emc2.foundation/peers.dat, put the file in the wallet main folder and restart the app.

Lets us know.
Excellent, worked perfect. Thank you!
Jump to: