Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 220. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This one looks ready to explode!

24H HIGH - 0.00001614

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EMC2

Looks like it did on trex Wink

Nice spike!

And now it looks like a stable 0.00000450
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Activity: 15
This one looks ready to explode!
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Just quick update for our community members that are not on Slack:
Our custom Android and iOS wallets are ready and we are waiting on Web API team for integration.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
are you talking about me? ...

im far from a newbie - and far from criticizing ANYTHING ... in fact - im asking for clarification ( and if ALL the information was there - i wouldnt be asking ) for the mere fact that the cwi-infrastructure and ecosystem is growing so much so - that we are looking at working WITH other projects ...

but far be it from to ask questions and get slammed for being 'critical' ...

for a pool especially - we need pretty much everything about the coin specs from rpc / p2p ports - to COIN block times / confirmation times - to NETWORK block and confirmation times ... where is all that info that you say is so readily available in the op? ...

two different git sources - one older than the other ... so which is the main - which is the fork? ... which is the 'official' ...

i ask - and you come up with less information than the op itself ... great ...

i would have expected a great deal more form a legendary like yourself mate ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ehh, now reading it back ... I should have really pointed that guy's name out. Was trying to answer your question while mixing other guy. My bad Cheesy

The OP specs are correct, block time and all. The coin was never forked, we just had to take git code over to update the wallet couple years back. Once new wallet is out, and it is being made, new links will go up.

I can assure you, for what it's worth, the links are current. Just having few issues for brand new wallets, as most of the coded nodes have died since inception.

much appreciated ...

i looked at your history of posts - and was shocked ... you are an astute and forward person - which surprised me when it looked like i was attacked for asking questions which are reasonably mainstream but technical ...

tanx for you honesty and 'forwardness' ...

new wallets? ... meaning new code? ... all in git? ... or is that a private branch until release? ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

QT Wallet will be public
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

im far from a newbie - and far from criticizing ANYTHING ... in fact - im asking for clarification ( and if ALL the information was there - i wouldnt be asking ) for the mere fact that the cwi-infrastructure and ecosystem is growing so much so - that we are looking at working WITH other projects ...

for a pool especially - we need pretty much everything about the coin specs from rpc / p2p ports - to COIN block times / confirmation times - to NETWORK block and confirmation times ... where is all that info that you say is so readily available in the op? ...

two different git sources - one older than the other ... so which is the main - which is the fork? ... which is the 'official' ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ehh, now reading it back ... I should have really pointed that guy's name out. Was trying to answer your question while mixing other guy. My bad Cheesy

The OP specs are correct, block time and all. The coin was never forked, we just had to take git code over to update the wallet couple years back. Once new wallet is out, and it is being made, new links will go up.

I can assure you, for what it's worth, the links are current. Just having few issues for brand new wallets, as most of the coded nodes have died since inception.

much appreciated ...

i looked at your history of posts - and was shocked ... you are an astute and forward person - which surprised me when it looked like i was attacked for asking questions which are reasonably mainstream but technical ...

tanx for you honesty and 'forwardness' ...

new wallets? ... meaning new code? ... all in git? ... or is that a private branch until release? ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
hi all ...

anyone know whether the op is uptodate? ...

i just want to know where the git is - and the specs for the coin ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I think anywhere, i suppose this roadmap is fake and nobody does anything! They pumped it after btc's dump and sinse they have been selling it

well ...

that sorta does and doesnt answer my question - but i guess looking around is still my best bet i think i see you saying ...

im really after the main sourcecode / git - and specs of the coin ...

tanx anyway ...

#crysx

Not sure what that guy's beef is. Zero constructive criticism.

FYI ... the simple fact that there is a roadmap is actually a sign of development, anyone who followed EMC2 past 3 years knows this. Cheesy

The OP is correct if not exactly updated. The git code is current.

tanx ...

#crysx

I think he meant mrtrust
legendary

tanx ...

#crysx

Activity: 21
Einsteinium | funding science |  Unobtanium ... let's be the 2 pillars that host that roof ... pls pay the few bucks needed to get a Cryptopia slot ... you gain LTC, Doge, UNO base pairs ... there's an ALT trade market waiting for EMC2.  We've been trying this idea since day 1, years ago, UNO offers solid support for the concept, but with out the trade pairing there is no synergy.

Reach out to them, these guys don't need paying toa dd a coin like this. If they knew what was up they would add it anyway.
legendary
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

I think anywhere, i suppose this roadmap is fake and nobody does anything! They pumped it after btc's dump and sinse they have been selling it

well ...

that sorta does and doesnt answer my question - but i guess looking around is still my best bet i think i see you saying ...

tanx anyway ...

#crysx

FYI ... the simple fact that there is a roadmap is actually a sign of development, anyone who followed EMC2 past 3 years knows this. Cheesy

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

The problem is this didnt have any ICO, so no funds to develop it faster but who knows these might get somewhere in the future. I hope it will not be abondoned like the other coins recently.

It got abandoned mid 2014, and rescued Sept 2014. Sadly, since then it proved extremely hard to find coding developer. The original devs took the logins and so on and so forth ... fun times, fun times. Since then, I have personally handed out several million coins to interested parties and random supporters.

It now has a dedicated and capable team with first hand experience in developing a coin, albeit IT guys that were brought into crypto rather than crypto dudes doing IT.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

The problem is this didnt have any ICO, so no funds to develop it faster but who knows these might get somewhere in the future. I hope it will not be abondoned like the other coins recently.
legendary
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

well ...

tanx anyway ...

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Join our slack, link in the op. You'll get better help.
Less trolls on slack.

well ...

tanx anyway ...

#crysx
Join us on slack, better for communication with members of the community
There's less trolls too
legendary
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

well ...

tanx anyway ...

#crysx
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

legendary
hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Great things ahead for EMC2

Time to dump this trash under 100 sat again! Grin

Hell no, we going to 100k my nigga!

I agree with you, we are going to 100k usd market  cap Cheesy Grin Cool
And i see, you want to get ban on bitcointalk Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.