Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 221. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Bit of an update: looks like some clever clogs finally figured out how the mining pool setup works and is currently mining. Thanks goes out to bluelab for the work last night in assisting.

I'll ask for a little write up, or more specifically the exact thing that makes EMC2 different in the set up. The Foundation contribution mining fee.

Might finally be able to answer the question asked in March 2016 ... sorry for the delay Smiley

thanks to http://pm-tech.at

stupid whale on EMC2, it's the best time to pump now, it's a good chance for huge growing, when btc is in trouble, it's panic sell of btc and panic buys of alts

If you flood the market with new emc2, why would that be good for growing?
 Would that not drop the price of emc2?

market cap is still extremely low

Ok, then a bunch of new coins might help...

There is no flooding with new coins, just mining the blocks that are going to happen anyway ... difference is, not selling them right away.

Another bonus, which I keep telling everyone, are the wormholes. If one is mining as the wormhole hits, one stands to gain a fair few blocks of 2970 coins before the huge profit pool dives in and pushes the difficulty sky high.

That makes sense, if the blockreward is that high, everyone will try and get some...
When was the last time?
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Bit of an update: looks like some clever clogs finally figured out how the mining pool setup works and is currently mining. Thanks goes out to bluelab for the work last night in assisting.

I'll ask for a little write up, or more specifically the exact thing that makes EMC2 different in the set up. The Foundation contribution mining fee.

Might finally be able to answer the question asked in March 2016 ... sorry for the delay Smiley

stupid whale on EMC2, it's the best time to pump now, it's a good chance for huge growing, when btc is in trouble, it's panic sell of btc and panic buys of alts

There is no flooding with new coins, just mining the blocks that are going to happen anyway ... difference is, not selling them right away.

Another bonus, which I keep telling everyone, are the wormholes. If one is mining as the wormhole hits, one stands to gain a fair few blocks of 2970 coins before the huge profit pool dives in and pushes the difficulty sky high.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Einsteinium | funding science |  Unobtanium ... let's be the 2 pillars that host that roof ... pls pay the few bucks needed to get a Cryptopia slot ... you gain LTC, Doge, UNO base pairs ... there's an ALT trade market waiting for EMC2.  We've been trying this idea since day 1, years ago, UNO offers solid support for the concept, but with out the trade pairing there is no synergy.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Hello,

I need your advise please.

After the announcement i have bought EMC2 @ 340 and then couldn't sell at 360.

Now i have given a sell order @ 300 but it keeps falling.

What should i do?

If i wait will EMC2 reach 360 anytime soon?

There is always risk in investing.

in most cases, alt-coins like emc2 value are based on dolar per coin.
We buy them with bitcoin, wich has its own dolar value.

So if BTC value rises and the value of the other coin stays the same in dolars, it will be worth less BTC. Then it looks like the coin lost its value, while in fact the coin is still worth the same amount of dolars.

Last week the oposit hapend, BTC value dropped. So if the value of the altcoin in dolars stays the same, it will be worth more BTC.

In case of EMC2 there are a lot of good developments wich make the coin more interesting for using, wich will drive up the price in dollars. and being worth more dolars means being worth more BTC...

But keep in mind that if BTC value rises again, a lot of altcoins will drop in btc value again.

btc will  dump in the nearest future, these mini growthes are made for excit

Why would BTC dump in your opinion?

I know China trys to keep the price low by putting obstacles on trading...

it was hype 2 last months, soon it will find its real price 800-900 usd

And as for EMC2, I think people are afraid to jump in it before price is less 1k, cause  it's look weak, and it's risky, not serious yet! Good start for it is 2 mil usd market cap!

But if you check the history trade, you will see that a whale buys under 100sat and sells at 150-300sat all times! This time is not an exception!
No developments for this coin, only some promises and this coin has no  value like a project, what is a destionation of this coin? I can't see any sense of it!
Hello,

What should i do?

So if BTC value rises and the value of the other coin stays the same in dolars, it will be worth less BTC. Then it looks like the coin lost its value, while in fact the coin is still worth the same amount of dolars.

Last week the oposit hapend, BTC value dropped. So if the value of the altcoin in dolars stays the same, it will be worth more BTC.

In case of EMC2 there are a lot of good developments wich make the coin more interesting for using, wich will drive up the price in dollars. and being worth more dolars means being worth more BTC...

But keep in mind that if BTC value rises again, a lot of altcoins will drop in btc value again.

And as for EMC2, I think people are afraid to jump in it before price is less 1k, cause  it's look weak, and it's risky, not serious yet! Good start for it is 2 mil usd market cap!
Hello,

What should i do?

Hello,

What should i do?

Hello,

What should i do?

Hello,

What should i do?

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Hello,

What should i do?

First, do not worry much about 340, price will go far beyond that as many new things are coming out in near future.
Please check our roadmap: https://www.emc2.foundation/#timeline-section

Second, what you can do in situations like this, see if price goes down and buy more to make your average buy price lower.

Third, you should join our slack http://emc2slack.herokuapp.com/ and help coin and community development.
Be proactive, do not just wait things to happen.
Activity: 18
Hello,

What should i do?

Emc2 easy target is 0.01 $ and after that we could see propably 0.1 $ if everything goes well Smiley

i think we will see soon 6 mil  market cap, it's 10x from now!

But who knows, when will be the next step?It seems  not soon!
Its about time for emc2, especially when btc is dropping now. Sit back and watch...  Grin
6mil market cap is nothing for emc2  Cheesy

hm, it seems pump and dump
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Emc2 easy target is 0.01 $ and after that we could see propably 0.1 $ if everything goes well Smiley

i think we will see soon 6 mil  market cap, it's 10x from now!

But who knows, when will be the next step?It seems  not soon!
Its about time for emc2, especially when btc is dropping now. Sit back and watch...  Grin
6mil market cap is nothing for emc2  Cheesy

i think we will see soon 6 mil  market cap, it's 10x from now!

But who knows, when will be the next step?It seems  not soon!
Jump to: