Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 224. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 10
Emc2 new things? Its good news.
Continue guys
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
All, new web site is up and running https://www.emc2.foundation/

We are are approaching next milestone - to build a web wallet.

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
 I would recommend to all pay the close attention to LBC it can become really big very soon! LBC ticking time bomb.

The current market cap of LBC $986,134 is complete nonsense it can make 20x bigger - this thing has the real possibility to replace YouTube in near future
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Heavy EMC2 accumulation and buyers spotted recently

We are expecting to break 200 sat double top soon

Keep an eye on charts, potential 2x bagger. Interesting.

Indeed, EMC2 having quite a nice volume for the last 24 hours.
Please join the Einsteinium Slack, this is the place where you can get the last minute information, share your ideas and perspectives, ask questions and get all answers, and more closely meet people who are also involved with EMC2.

Join Slack: https://emc2slack.herokuapp.com/
The value of any coin is defined by the community around this coin. - so think the Slack is the big step toward this; It had to occur a long time ago, though.
legendary
You are welcome to start jumping into Slack.
Here is the link https://emc2slack.herokuapp.com/

Web site is already up and running. It does need content. I will be putting content in next couple of days.
Your imputes are welcome.

Next:
- We need to update first page, but that's not difficult
- We need to test production nodes, and to make a list of nodes that are working. Lets post update here
- We need to support network with additional nodes. I will take care about 5 or 6. It would be nice if we can have 40
- Wee need to build test net - Again I will put 4. Please help
- QT wallet update to latest blockchain libraries - End of March
- Putting Electrum Server - probably end of March
- After Electrum Server is up and running - Building Web Wallet - Probably end of April
- Along with Web Wallet basic API will come too.
- Making Android and iOS wallet based on Coinomi code - Stole is working on that. Once is done Coin will be added to Coinomi code and community. Stole please put expected release date.
- As soon as API is designed , third team will start working on crowdfunding platform and API plugins for Magento and other eCommerc platforms. I believe they will start mid March.
- I am already working on securing business relations and business development. I expect that crowdfunding site will be packed with projects.

I don't know what else to say, I am full time on this, but there is a lot of work. And it is always learning curve.

Regards,

Good to have the website running again and a lot of good things coming. EMC2 was due for those updates.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
You are welcome to start jumping into Slack.
Here is the link https://emc2slack.herokuapp.com/

Web site is already up and running. It does need content. I will be putting content in next couple of days.
Your imputes are welcome.

Next:
- We need to update first page, but that's not difficult
- We need to test production nodes, and to make a list of nodes that are working. Lets post update here
- We need to support network with additional nodes. I will take care about 5 or 6. It would be nice if we can have 40
- Wee need to build test net - Again I will put 4. Please help
- QT wallet update to latest blockchain libraries - End of March
- Putting Electrum Server - probably end of March
- After Electrum Server is up and running - Building Web Wallet - Probably end of April
- Along with Web Wallet basic API will come too.
- Making Android and iOS wallet based on Coinomi code - Stole is working on that. Once is done Coin will be added to Coinomi code and community. Stole please put expected release date.
- As soon as API is designed , third team will start working on crowdfunding platform and API plugins for Magento and other eCommerc platforms. I believe they will start mid March.
- I am already working on securing business relations and business development. I expect that crowdfunding site will be packed with projects.

I don't know what else to say, I am full time on this, but there is a lot of work. And it is always learning curve.

Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Where do I begin?

- Website is in progress.
- Wallet rebuild is in progress. Actually progressing nicely.
- Online wallet is being built as well.

- Platform for the crowdfunding idea is a bit behind. More on the coding work and how to implement it.

- Newsletter is being planned. Probably monthly, although we do have a bunch of news to throw out by the time of CoinFest UK 6th, 7th April.
yes, it would be nice to have at least Slack!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How about the team creates a slack or a telegram community....

It will be nice to have a large following and some of the community members can quite help a lot
legendary
Interesting indeed

Need more marketting on EMC2 official twitter and other social media

Where is the new and redisgned website, is it out yet?

Im thrilled to see the new updates as well, but its almost Q1 finishing soon

Fingers Crosses Shocked Shocked Shocked

still working on the new website, marketing will be done after the release of the website.
Interesting indeed

Need more marketting on EMC2 official twitter and other social media

Where is the new and redisgned website, is it out yet?

Im thrilled to see the new updates as well, but its almost Q1 finishing soon

Fingers Crosses Shocked Shocked Shocked
What happened with the guy who wanted to write and publish an article about Einsteinium it sounded like the serious offer. Does Varvarin still collaborate with him?

dranster I plan to hold my EMC2 for a long time.  I won't sell even if the price will go above 700 sats.
I agree, a weekly news update or atleast a biweekly news update should be made

I personally think this month will be the month for EMC2

We are going to break 200 sats  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Have a nice day EMC2 hodlors  Wink
Varvarin you should throw out at least any news or otherwise it appears that you guys too lazy and negligent.
 does Slack channel already work?     
Activity: 103
If someone interested: wallet started sync only after I added above IP in console each with this command:

addnode IP add
Activity: 103
Ok, now I have 15 weeks behind but still no block source availible. Firewall disabled.

einsteinium.conf:

Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=41879
port=41878
maxconnections=100
addnode 77.67.46.100:41878
addnode 46.4.66.6:41878
addnode 89.25.80.98:41878
addnode 85.25.44.119:41878