Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 222. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Emc2 easy target is 0.01 $ and after that we could see propably 0.1 $ if everything goes well Smiley

i think we will see soon 6 mil  market cap, it's 10x from now!
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
I just wanted to thank my friend Jason and Canada eEcoin for helping this project indirectly, by unselfishly sharing the rich experience and knowledge with Einsteinium team.
I am also very convinced that Genkap app with such technical talent behind is doomed to extreme success.

I encourage you guys to digg Canada eCoin more.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Emc2 easy target is 0.01 $ and after that we could see propably 0.1 $ if everything goes well as planned Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
We are no longer on the "low liquidity" list of bittrex!
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
We are proud to announce partnership with COINOMI.
Integration should be done in two weeks.

What that mean, any more details, what they do... how this can effect on the coin?

It means new android wallet, new desktop wallet, more visibility as they have a lot of users, 
but more importantly it means electrum servers at the backend, which will make development of other modules like web wallet and API easier and more secure.

sounds good to me, thanks for explanation, I dropping some BTC into it and staying around this coin.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

What that mean, any more details, what they do... how this can effect on the coin?

It means new android wallet, new desktop wallet, more visibility as they have a lot of users, 
but more importantly it means electrum servers at the backend, which will make development of other modules like web wallet and API easier and more secure.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion

Great things ahead for EMC2
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
I don't know about 1000, but when people start finding out something is happening to EMC2 again there will be a lot of new buyers.

Now we just need to find out what is happening to EMC2.

Grin look at some posts up:

legendary
SoNiC BooM
My old wallet has stopped to work, the new one is deleted by Avira which claims it contains a virus and hash of the the Windows wallet (106B2F9031C54465F5AE995CA10FE8EB) which you list at the beginning of this thread seems to be wrong. WTF?

False positive...put it on the exception list
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I don't know about 1000, but when people start finding out something is happening to EMC2 again there will be a lot of new buyers.

Now we just need to find out what is happening to EMC2.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
My old wallet has stopped to work, the new one is deleted by Avira which claims it contains a virus and hash of the the Windows wallet (106B2F9031C54465F5AE995CA10FE8EB) which you list at the beginning of this thread seems to be wrong. WTF?
legendary
SoNiC BooM

Big news! Nice.

Poloniex is burning with volume  Smiley

im calling 1000 satoshies today  Wink

Big news! Nice.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Activity: 183
Please join the Einsteinium Slack, this is the place where you can get the last minute information, share your ideas and perspectives, ask questions and get all answers, and more closely meet people who are also involved with EMC2.

Join Slack: https://emc2slack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
nice to see EMC2 getting some volume on POLO. 

Activity: 183
Jump to: