Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 286. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
My offer is 150 satoshi, is it worth that much to you?

BobSurplus, here is your offer on my table of options:

U) spend 150 sat for 1 million EMC2 with your evil alias (Crypto Gekko), which may take hours to complete, 
A) spend an avg of 82 sat (including fee) at Mintpal for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade,
B) spend an avg of 79 sat (including fee) at Cryptsy for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade,
C) spend an avg of 115 sat (including fee) at Poloniex for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade, 
D) spend an avg of 60 sat over 3 hours to gather 1 million EMC2 avg fee .20% over all three public exchanges

Logical choice is 'A' if I'm lazy, or 'D' if I'm cheap, either way I get 1 million EMC2; clearly the worst option is 'U'.

Again, if I were dealing with the old Bobsurplus, the one who respected the coin I would go as high as 75 sat,
but that Bobsurplus is apparently 'dead', perhaps 'never coming back', we shall see. 

Bob you used to be one of the good guys, wtf happened to you dude.

The lead dev of EMC2 doesn't feel the coin is worth 150 satoshi for 1 million coins. Red flag.

not a red flag but someone looking at market value to make an offer, even if we think it's worth more. The market decide the average price.

Bad way of trolling i must say, if you really want to sell, do it now on all the exchanges accepting emc2 or wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Any explorer up to date? All seem to be stuck.

which one did you try, please provide a link

have you tried this one https://altexplorer.net/chain/Einsteinium
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Just so you guys know, bobsurplus does NOT have 6million emc2. He has around 1million.....

..... Unless he decided to buy 500% than what he had when he started yelling sinking ship.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yeah Armis, What's your offer?

I got about 6M emc2 as well if you want to purchase them.

Hello,

i would like to offer 3.54 BTC / 1497,06 USD for your EMC2's if you are still willing to sell?

If you are still interested please deposit them on TitanBIT.Net Exchange and put sell order. I will make sure that order will fill.

0.00000059 BTC (59 Satoshi) / EMC2
0.00024928 USD / EMC2

Offer is valid 24 hours.

Best regards,

Sašo Mezgec
CTO

TitanBIT LTD

www.titanbit.net

legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Any explorer up to date? All seem to be stuck.
My offer is 150 satoshi, is it worth that much to you?

BobSurplus, here is your offer on my table of options:

U) spend 150 sat for 1 million EMC2 with your evil alias (Crypto Gekko), which may take hours to complete, 
A) spend an avg of 82 sat (including fee) at Mintpal for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade,
B) spend an avg of 79 sat (including fee) at Cryptsy for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade,
C) spend an avg of 115 sat (including fee) at Poloniex for 1 million EMC2, which could be done in a single trade, 
D) spend an avg of 60 sat over 3 hours to gather 1 million EMC2 avg fee .20% over all three public exchanges

Logical choice is 'A' if I'm lazy, or 'D' if I'm cheap, either way I get 1 million EMC2; clearly the worst option is 'U'.

Again, if I were dealing with the old Bobsurplus, the one who respected the coin I would go as high as 75 sat,
but that Bobsurplus is apparently 'dead', perhaps 'never coming back', we shall see. 

Bob you used to be one of the good guys, wtf happened to you dude.
legendary
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
GUYS, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

THIS COIN HAS BEEN DEAD FOR MONTHS, ITS NEVER COMING BACK.

If the "GUYS" referred to are the pump and dump scam artists, yes please "STOP WASTING YOUR TIME"

we are using too much good energy fighting bad people with who are hell bent on hurting innocent people.  

To anyone that believes EMC2 is dead, dying, or otherwise a poor investment risk, please let me know how many EMC2 you want to sell, I will prepare an offer to buy your holdings within hours.

I'm looking to sell at least 1 million EMC2. What's your price + exchange? Lets get this done.

The current public weighted market average for EMC2 is 58 sat.

Based solely on "Crypto Gekko"'s  past comments regarding EMC2, someone would need to pay me $1M to make an offer to anyone with such a negative public opinion of EMC2.

Given that I strongly suspect that Crypto Gekko is Bobsurplus I present the following:

If you were the old Bobsurplus who had great love for the coin, I would offer that Bobsurplus 75 sat (~50% over public market) for each EMC2 of the 1 million coins.  But for some unknown reason that Bobsurplus has changed into a different Bobsurplus, one who has become an abject EMC2 detractor, to that Bobsurplus I present you with the following offer: 25 sat for each EMC2 of the 1 million coins.

The above private offer remains valid for 8 hrs from the time of posting unless rejected or withdrawn.

The guy running the show is only willing to pay 75 satoshi for 1 mil of his own coin. Is that all it's worth to you or is it a personal financial problem?

Look at the market price of emc2: cryptsy 56 sats, mintpal 56 sats and poloniex 58 sats. 75 sats is higher than the market right now. What it shows is that he is willing to pay a higher price than market value. It's a good deal to sell higher than what you could get on an exchange.
So what's the point of your post?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

You come in here and post this and then want to sell your coins Huh?
What the fuck? are you retarded???
A positive comment would probably be  more beneficial for all,
including people like yourself who have a nice bag of em.
but no matter, the floor has been found Smiley
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
I'd like to offer some support. I can help with Android/Java development and compilation of wallets as well as being a fresh set of eyes for any new code.

Regards,
Esotericizm

If the "GUYS" referred to are the pump and dump scam artists, yes please "STOP WASTING YOUR TIME"

we are using too much good energy fighting bad people with who are hell bent on hurting innocent people.  

To anyone that believes EMC2 is dead, dying, or otherwise a poor investment risk, please let me know how many EMC2 you want to sell, I will prepare an offer to buy your holdings within hours.

I'm looking to sell at least 1 million EMC2. What's your price + exchange? Lets get this done.

The current public weighted market average for EMC2 is 58 sat.

Based solely on "Crypto Gekko"'s  past comments regarding EMC2, someone would need to pay me $1M to make an offer to anyone with such a negative public opinion of EMC2.

Given that I strongly suspect that Crypto Gekko is Bobsurplus I present the following:

If you were the old Bobsurplus who had great love for the coin, I would offer that Bobsurplus 75 sat (~50% over public market) for each EMC2 of the 1 million coins.  But for some unknown reason that Bobsurplus has changed into a different Bobsurplus, one who has become an abject EMC2 detractor, to that Bobsurplus I present you with the following offer: 25 sat for each EMC2 of the 1 million coins.

The above private offer remains valid for 8 hrs from the time of posting unless rejected or withdrawn.

Any thoughts on merged mining like Doge?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Yeah Armis, What's your offer?

I got about 6M emc2 as well if you want to purchase them.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
d) set up a .emc2 domain

Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
I vote C as well. Also, if any one needs/wants help with firing up new P2Pool nodes, please shoot me a PM, or find me on IRC (freenode, #emc2).
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 433
Activity: 280
time
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
legendary