Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 305. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
After 3 months I'm now back in the USA. One of my flights was cancelled and I ended up being rerouted through a few extra connecting flights.. but at least I made it home! Now that my travelling has wrapped up for now, I'll be able to put more time into creating changes and advancement for our currency that helps fund scientific research, Einsteinium!

I would have had the poll up before I left Taiwan, but I want to make sure this one is done right and marketed appropriately. This time we will run the poll twice as long and market it daily. This time around there will only be 1 poll for voting here on BTCTalk to avoid confusion. As an extra note regarding PoS, we have a developer who can make changes to the coin internally but PoS is a whole different animal. We may need to bring in some outside talent which will cost money. There will be a fund raising effort if needed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
yeah, this coin has gone places....the idea was nice anyway. Oh well, I'll keep my 500k for the time being

Where are plently buyers who are willing 2 take over for you Wink

Dev`s I think we should get this vote going asap!!!! Why ruin good momentum
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
yeah, this coin has gone places....the idea was nice anyway. Oh well, I'll keep my 500k for the time being
Emc2 rocket

Seen that coming... People are holding and accumulating we got a good community here I think we can expect big big things
well its the first of july, apparently when all the effort starts to go back into emc2 Smiley

I am also thinking that... First half of the year didn`t go so well... Next half will be much better

I love emc2 and hold a lot of coins but I am here long term... do not expect me 2 sell! Smiley

i think the second half of the year will be good, even if (ryan) doesnt start making progress from now, theres plenty of investors looking for a good coin to improve and emc2 is one of those, alot of crap coins have been arriving and distracting from the good ones

It`s so obvious people want this 2 work or the price would be at 10sat by now.... instead we are heading back 2 500 range Wink
Activity: 140
well its the first of july, apparently when all the effort starts to go back into emc2 Smiley

I am also thinking that... First half of the year didn`t go so well... Next half will be much better

I love emc2 and hold a lot of coins but I am here long term... do not expect me 2 sell! Smiley

i think the second half of the year will be good, even if (ryan) doesnt start making progress from now, theres plenty of investors looking for a good coin to improve and emc2 is one of those, alot of crap coins have been arriving and distracting from the good ones
Activity: 154
Please update your list of pools on the first page. Having some that do not work isn't good for newcomers. I would also indicate which pools still have miners on it.

If I was a newcomer and saw your current pool list, I'd probably think 'lets move on'.

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
It has been a long time now that we started to talk about a possible change in algo and if it is necessary. We had a poll for that, however we came to the conclusion that the outcome wasn't enough to make a desicion. So a new poll was necessary.

Making a new poll based on the former results, should take maybe 5 minutes. However it seems that the crew behind Einsteinium coin is stalling again.

Last month we had some progress when the EMC2 Foundation started to wake-up the curent Einsteinium crew, but now the Einsteinium crew seemed to be falen a sleep again.

So, ahumanbeingx (Ryan) wake up and continue what you started, make the poll and put it on-line. Even if you are on vacation, it's only 5 min work

Activity: 140
Activity: 378
I could use a few helpful developers that can help me complete a few things not only for EMC2 but other coins, anyone want to make some coins? pm me, got some tasks to finish up with our team, could use the helpful community Smiley

Keep it emc2... Smiley
Activity: 588
I could use a few helpful developers that can help me complete a few things not only for EMC2 but other coins, anyone want to make some coins? pm me, got some tasks to finish up with our team, could use the helpful community Smiley
Activity: 134
I've been busy and missed the discussions going on here.  I vote for a 80% POS and 20% POW if that is possible,  or full POS sticking with the same percentage going towards funding the science projects.  Maybe the possibility to donate within the wallet, def the ability to vote for the projects within the wallet with the amount of coins held adding weight to your vote.  There needs to be some sort of notification system within the wallet to alert users to vote, and to send out news so people dont have to go to the website or here to be updated.  I would love the ability to say stake this amount of my coins towards the projects when the coins mature.    

I would love to see the exchanges get on board, helping to alert users to vote for projects also.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
What time to change the POS? Can improve efficiency?
Not trying to change the subject but has anyone noticed the consistent rise and small accumulation going on Smiley when we have some news I am thinking big Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
thanks for the info guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
May I ask WHY it is taking so long to open the new poll???

Also...make this poll count otherwise you will start to loose credibility.

I've been talking with some community members and feeling the PoS issue further. Honestly, the best benefit would be that it could stop multipool dumping while at the same time losing our loyal pools and miner base. It's a tough cookie to crack and I want to make sure the next poll is the final. We will market it out on all channels but only count votes here. I know you guys are ready for more than just algorithm changes so give me until after the weekend to make the call.

Always please forgive my absence here until mid next week. I'm finishing up trip travelling overseas and I'll be back home next Wednesday.

Enjoy the holidays Smiley

Yes, enjoy your holiday....

I really don't know if it is possible to make 20% POW/80% POS, because if you go to POS then the difficulty goes to a very low point (0.5) so that the cpu from your computer can do the minting.

As for mining with GPU or ASIC on a low value coin.. it doesn't really mather because there won't be more coins to be mined in a block and the block time is 60 seconds. SO the difficulty will just go up if the miners become more powerfull.

Only the competition between the miners becomes more intense.

To make a wallet that can distinct between CPU and GPU/ASICS for the 20/80% can be a challange. I know nothing is impossible.
May I ask WHY it is taking so long to open the new poll???

Also...make this poll count otherwise you will start to loose credibility.

I've been talking with some community members and feeling the PoS issue further. Honestly, the best benefit would be that it could stop multipool dumping while at the same time losing our loyal pools and miner base. It's a tough cookie to crack and I want to make sure the next poll is the final. We will market it out on all channels but only count votes here. I know you guys are ready for more than just algorithm changes so give me until after the weekend to make the call.

Always please forgive my absence here until mid next week. I'm finishing up trip travelling overseas and I'll be back home next Wednesday.

Enjoy the holidays Smiley
Jump to: