Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 327. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The leadership structure is already in place, and the core dev never left the team. Some people came and went but a core group of us has been working on this, including the person who created the coin. We are not going to drop things just because one person quit publicly, and we are dedicated to continue working on this coin. There is a certain level of churn with organizations dependent on volunteers, a core group often sticks around, and others come and go. This has been the case for us as well.   Let me be clear once again, Bob left, not the core team involved. Those actually dedicated to the foundation and the coin are still around working on this despite what anybody else says. If you want to help us, you are welcome too.

The other issue is that the new website is done, and we are at the stage we need to fill out content before we deploy it. The content is not our web developers responsibility at this point. Once the content is done, the page will be deployed.

I should note one thing, if it is not already obvious, there was a hostile relationship between Bob and the Web Dev. There personalities clashed on more then one occasion. In some ways the personality clash acted as an impediment to accomplishing tasks.

As we said before, we welcome volunteers, as long as they are clear what they can do for us, and will work with us in a professional manner. We don't mind people who just want to accomplish a single task for us either. Again, the core group of us is still working on this, just because a single person quit publicly taking out their issues publicly on the board, does not mean those of us who are actually dedicated to the organization left.  

With all due respect Chritine, I think you have some of the facts backwards. Firstly and foremost the personality clash between Diox and myself did not impede any tasks from getting done. What impeded the tasks was DIOX's lack of work ethic and argumentative nature!!! He always keeps saying things like "a new site wont bring people in" and "get me traffic to the site and i'll get it looking good" How can I refer potential investors to our site if it looks like shit, I'll just be wasting a good lead!!! I offered to pay out of my own pocket to hire a full time webdev, but Diox, begged and pleaded to not have a new webdev join the team even though we would have had the site up and running properly 3 weeks ago. I did nothing but help the team, be it covering legal fees, incorporation fees, PAYING DIOX, working the social media, contacting exchanges and keeping the team focused and on track.  I gave out over 1M emc2 to help giveaways and pay for services..

Really you're making me to be the bad guy and I don't think its just! Also, stop making it sound like I was not dedicated. I put in more time, money and effort then any other single person on the team, including yourself!

Thanks for throwing me under the bus!

Bob

EDIT: Maybe you should add the bounties to the bounty section in the OP, also an update there would work well too, the last update is about the wallet update.. That's over a 6 weeks old!
Also, what is the true number of coins to be mined, I read somewhere that the true number of coins will be around 700M. I can search for who said it and when but I think you'll already know who and when. Whats the deal with that?
No where did she insult you in any way. She said you and Diox clashed more than once, and she didn't get into the nature of it, likely out of respect. She basically repeated what you said, you just felt the need to justify yourself further. You had disagreement with someone, that's what she said, that's what you said.

I'm sure the nature of your arguments were valid, but at very least, the other guy didn't make it his mission to sink a ship while leaving.

You made your point clear a while ago, I think you're good to go now.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
The leadership structure is already in place, and the core dev never left the team. Some people came and went but a core group of us has been working on this, including the person who created the coin. We are not going to drop things just because one person quit publicly, and we are dedicated to continue working on this coin. There is a certain level of churn with organizations dependent on volunteers, a core group often sticks around, and others come and go. This has been the case for us as well.   Let me be clear once again, Bob left, not the core team involved. Those actually dedicated to the foundation and the coin are still around working on this despite what anybody else says. If you want to help us, you are welcome too.

The other issue is that the new website is done, and we are at the stage we need to fill out content before we deploy it. The content is not our web developers responsibility at this point. Once the content is done, the page will be deployed.

I should note one thing, if it is not already obvious, there was a hostile relationship between Bob and the Web Dev. There personalities clashed on more then one occasion. In some ways the personality clash acted as an impediment to accomplishing tasks.

As we said before, we welcome volunteers, as long as they are clear what they can do for us, and will work with us in a professional manner. We don't mind people who just want to accomplish a single task for us either. Again, the core group of us is still working on this, just because a single person quit publicly taking out their issues publicly on the board, does not mean those of us who are actually dedicated to the organization left.  

With all due respect Chritine, I think you have some of the facts backwards. Firstly and foremost the personality clash between Diox and myself did not impede any tasks from getting done. What impeded the tasks was DIOX's lack of work ethic and argumentative nature!!! He always keeps saying things like "a new site wont bring people in" and "get me traffic to the site and i'll get it looking good" How can I refer potential investors to our site if it looks like shit, I'll just be wasting a good lead!!! I offered to pay out of my own pocket to hire a full time webdev, but Diox, begged and pleaded to not have a new webdev join the team even though we would have had the site up and running properly 3 weeks ago. I did nothing but help the team, be it covering legal fees, incorporation fees, PAYING DIOX, working the social media, contacting exchanges and keeping the team focused and on track.  I gave out over 1M emc2 to help giveaways and pay for services..

Really you're making me to be the bad guy and I don't think its just! Also, stop making it sound like I was not dedicated. I put in more time, money and effort then any other single person on the team, including yourself!

Thanks for throwing me under the bus!

Bob

EDIT: Maybe you should add the bounties to the bounty section in the OP, also an update there would work well too, the last update is about the wallet update.. That's over a 6 weeks old!
Also, what is the true number of coins to be mined, I read somewhere that the true number of coins will be around 700M. I can search for who said it and when but I think you'll already know who and when. Whats the deal with that?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
"FAITH"?  EMC2 is fundamentally rooted and supported by pure science, as such there is no need for "faith".

maybe you're ideals are such, but einsteinium is neither fundamentally rooted in nor supported by pure science.
All economic and financial systems (such as EMC2) are fundamentally "rooted in" and "supported by" very irrational and sometimes greedy human beings.

therefore, as with any other financial system such as the USD or Bitcoin, a great deal of Faith, Hope and Trust most certainly are needed.

with EMC2 you need to have Faith in the Cryptography and Community, you need to have Hope that the economy grows and you need to Trust that the coins you own are actually redeemable for something.

EMC2, like all CCs is fundamentally rooted on science, the evidence being:  the satashi paper, the algorithm, and the block chain; furthermore, it is also supported by science, the evidence being: the miner's taxing scheme, the wormhole, and the actual donation to scientific advancement.  

Although the science of literally creating money from nothing is open source and available to copy it isn't the science end of it that has the critical problems, it's the nonscience (nonsense) side of it with the overwhelming majority of problems, the side fraught with scams, wholesale theft, and hype.    

As for EMC2, before launch faith and hope was essentially all there was, after launch the two gave way to actual performance, as the performance record compiled the CC's character formed creating for it a level of cryptocurrency community trust (based on track record).  When performance dropped it wasn't because of any of the science, or even the standing plan, it was the arbitrary execution of the plan, the overmilking of the cash-cow, the cold shoulder given to miners seeking to improve, the lack of actual transparency, the failure of the magic memo to revitalize market value, and the last straw was the 'long-term focus' BS.  

The problem was with the nonscience side of things -- the science proves that too.

Exceptionally well put. I do believe most of the issues you mentioned the community asked to be addressed, unsuccessfully. I am grateful that one of their team members showed me this ignorance while at 680 sat. I sold immediately and thankfully did not incur a loss. Many miners followed. The best part of this CC world is that you can make a decision to support whatever you want to be a part of, this team does not seem to care. This is the result of that indifference.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
So to start, these are new bounties. The previous ones our dev team already accomplished.

1. Make a dedicated Einsteinium Web Forum. 50,000 EMC2
2. Integrating BionC (CPU) into our Wallet - 50,000 EMC2
3. Integrating guiminer scrypt into the wallet. Gui miner must be able to connect to PtoP and Stratum -50,000 EMC2
4. Google+ and YouTube Tip Bot  50,000 emc2
5. First Merchant to accept EMC2. 25,000 emc2
6. Second Merchant to accept EMC2. 25,000 emc2
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
"FAITH"?  EMC2 is fundamentally rooted and supported by pure science, as such there is no need for "faith".

maybe you're ideals are such, but einsteinium is neither fundamentally rooted in nor supported by pure science.
All economic and financial systems (such as EMC2) are fundamentally "rooted in" and "supported by" very irrational and sometimes greedy human beings.

therefore, as with any other financial system such as the USD or Bitcoin, a great deal of Faith, Hope and Trust most certainly are needed.

with EMC2 you need to have Faith in the Cryptography and Community, you need to have Hope that the economy grows and you need to Trust that the coins you own are actually redeemable for something.

EMC2, like all CCs is fundamentally rooted on science, the evidence being:  the satashi paper, the algorithm, and the block chain; furthermore, it is also supported by science, the evidence being: the miner's taxing scheme, the wormhole, and the actual donation to scientific advancement.  

Although the science of literally creating money from nothing is open source and available to copy it isn't the science end of it that has the critical problems, it's the nonscience (nonsense) side of it with the overwhelming majority of problems, the side fraught with scams, wholesale theft, and hype.    

As for EMC2, before launch faith and hope was essentially all there was, after launch the two gave way to actual performance, as the performance record compiled the CC's character formed creating for it a level of cryptocurrency community trust (based on track record).  When performance dropped it wasn't because of any of the science, or even the standing plan, it was the arbitrary execution of the plan, the overmilking of the cash-cow, the cold shoulder given to miners seeking to improve, the lack of actual transparency, the failure of the magic memo to revitalize market value, and the last straw was the 'long-term focus' BS.  

The problem was with the nonscience side of things -- the science proves that too.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If you are serious about wanting to organize and help EMC2, come meet up at #EinsteiniumFoundation IRC Channel. If you do not have a IRC Client use this link: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/?nick=Einstein|?#einsteiniumfoundation
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
WTS... 3.5M EMC2.

PM me if you have interest in this.

I would be happy to hold that in a cold storage for you. EL8tgy8ibGGDXNDWKK2mmooiq3fT7TZHKq

I have no plans on selling any of my EMC2. I want to see where it is in a year or 2 before I do. These things take time to build.
Activity: 224
Can somebody give a summery?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I had bought some coin on mintpal ,but the price make me so sad now
legendary
Activity: 1988
legendary
A few points I want to make, I still believe in EMC2, I just don't fully believe in the team behind it.

Here are some changes I think need to be made and maybe the community can get behind them to make these changes a reality.

1- New Einsteinium.org website

The website you have now is seriously outdated. There has been so much info that needs to be added or deleted its crazy!

-testimonial from Walter Moss, this has been in your possession for 6 weeks. How come its not up on the site?

-2 of the 4 faces on the "team" page are no longer on the team. There have been bios and pics submitted by the new team members, how come these have not been updated?

-an actual working ticker that shows how many coins are set aside for donations. Not just who many this epoch has acquired.

- FAQ page... I mean seriously, the first question is "was emc2 premined" Is this seriously what you want non crypto people seeing when they get to the site?

-The HOME page talks about wormholes, digishield, premine and what not. Should the min page of the foundation website be focusing on that?

- I can go on and on but I'll leave it at that for now.

Diox has been working on a "new" site for what seems like since he joined the team 8 weeks ago. I mean, for real, in 8 weeks you could build a serious site. Where is it? Diox, care to answer this one?

Its now been 3 full weeks since you last said, it will be ready in a week. Since then 3 weeks past and all you said you were able to complete is 3 hours of work. LMAO.  How come you cant get things done unless the main dev is right there holding your hand? If he's there you get shit done, but if he's busy or focusing on something else you do nothing. I've had employees like you in the past. All of them ended up losers. You need to be able to work alone and in a team to get places in life my friend. You may want to jot that down so you don't forget.

Ok, I gotta get running now. I'm seriously late for the hockey game, starts in one hour, still gotta get there, park, stand in line, get some beer and grab my seats.. GO HABS GO.

I'll be back later with some other issue I believe need fixing and we can discuss them then!
legendary
You're embarrassing yourself and the organisation Bobsurplus. Don't let everyone down.

Everyone is busy at times, let it go and move forward.

Don't ruin a reputation that has taken months to build.

Ti kanis Spyro,

Don't be a malaka pousti re! I'm not embarrassing myself.  Grin

Sometimes people fail to see this big picture, in this case I believe you're failing to see it too.

Good luck.
Activity: 798

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
ok,this coin was dead Angry
Activity: 152
I love this coin is very, and held him, but its value has been declining! So sad!
legendary
WTS... 3.5M EMC2.

PM me if you have interest in this.

How about a wager?  Wink

I love beting..

What were you thinking?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
hope it picks back up. have faith in this one!! Smiley

"FAITH"?  EMC2 is fundamentally rooted and supported by pure science, as such there is no need for "faith".

The simple unequivocal fact is, you have well documented proof of nonperformance, at this point the EMC2 plan has failed to produce expected results.

A true believer can pray to a higher power for a miraculous recovery, or accept the facts as provided ... the current plan failed, the market value is empirical evidence of that fact.

It is best that the current cadre of EMC2 disciples acknowledge and accept the evidence responsibly.   

To grow from the current failure EMC2 (everyone in general, leadership most particularly) should conduct itself more 'ethically': true operational transparency, removal of hype-driven market values, addition of consensus valuation,  pay awards only in EMC2 (no other currency), limit award to planned gift level (no additional fundraising), and acknowledge the fiduciary responsibility to EMC2 investors.
You're embarrassing yourself and the organisation Bobsurplus. Don't let everyone down.

Everyone is busy at times, let it go and move forward.

Don't ruin a reputation that has taken months to build.

Let me be very clear on this, he left. There are those of us are still working on this organization. If it has been a bit more quiet for the last few days it is because we had to discuss some steps we are planning out with those still involved. Things don't always go as planned and re-adjusting is not an easy task, especially when one is trying to build something. Some people have the patience to work through this, others do not. The organization should be posting some bounties soon though based on input from the community, and our own goals.

I should note, many of us have personal lives, and at times things come up where they are not as available for a period. This happens to people working on a team, sometimes they just cannot do as much. This is in addition to the normal churn that happens, people come and go.  The team members of Einsteinium are no exception to this. There are a few of us who essentially are there, and will be there for the long run, but there are those who leave for their own reasons. Those with us though have to work in the constraints of their own life.
Jump to: