Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 421. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bounites

More to come!

Smiley

Any bounties for the sexiest pool owners?

* SuperSta likes bounties... Smiley
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Bounites

More to come!

Smiley

Bonus Active:

Fee: 0%. Block Reward Bonus: 0.5%. Block Finder Bonus: 5 EMC2.

We will be doubling this for the next hour only.

Fee: 0%. Block Reward Bonus: 1%. Block Finder Bonus: 10 EMC2.

Einstienium has been able to meet (and exceed) all of our initial goals during its first 30 days.
              We are now reaching out to the greater community for talented individuals.
              Would you like to be involved with our evolution?

New Bounties scheduled for completion before Epoch 2 voting begins (4/25/14):

BOUNTY #1: A professional Block Explorer for Einsteinium. (ex. https://dogechain.info/chain/Dogecoin)
                    Reward: 60,000 emc2

BOUNTY #2: Einsteinium Value Charts (ex. http://doge.yottabyte.nu/)
                    Reward: 30,000 emc2

BOUNTY #3: An EMC2 to USD Price converter (ex. http://dogepay.com/)
                    Reward: 10,000 emc2

As you can see, we highly respect the work that the community has done for dogecoin.
              If you know any shibes willing to join forces with Einsteinium please send them our way!

More to come...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Anyone here having issues withdrawing EMC2 from allcoin.com?  I submitted a withdraw over 8 hours ago and it hasn't shown up on the block explorer yet.  Still waiting to hear from support.

-tb-
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I am kind of missing having the reddit community.  Undecided

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 30 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0%

EDIT: We will be offering another block reward bonus in a few hours. A bonus that pays everyone who contributes to the block not just the block finder. If you already with us, prepare to get some more free EMC2 in your payouts, if you still havent signed up, you're missing out on free EMC2 handouts. To confirm that we're actually paying you, everyone will see 'bonus' transactions in their accounts. Enjoy.

We have also been requested to do a block finders bonus as well, so will be introducing one at the same time. Just to confirm fee will drop to 0% when the bonuses are active.

Bonus Active:

Fee: 0%. Block Reward Bonus: 0.5%. Block Finder Bonus: 5 EMC2.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
A serious question to the devs: is EMC2 protected against the Time Warp Exploit?
I didn't finish reading the thread on Time Warp but from what I've read it's only theoretically possible, and no one has done it successfully (publicly at least, I bet people have). But this would be interesting.

AUR is in trouble!! Time Warp?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=538085.60

Really you got to read this!! Also a KGW coin.
AUR is fine, well as fine as it was. . .
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Lets just stay positive, focus on doing good work. I trust our devs on this issue and others with the fork.
HwM
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
A serious question to the devs: is EMC2 protected against the Time Warp Exploit?
I didn't finish reading the thread on Time Warp but from what I've read it's only theoretically possible, and no one has done it successfully (publicly at least, I bet people have). But this would be interesting.

AUR is in trouble!! Time Warp?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=538085.60

Really you got to read this!! Also a KGW coin.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thanks for this important question.

EMC2 Currently does not implement Dark Gravity Wave (DGW) although we are looking into adding it soon.

Smiley

Great doctor
If You can add this and x11
Mamamia!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Please, support Einsteinium at:

mintpal
 - You can vote 5 times per hour, must be registered.
Cryptsy
 - You must be registered.

Donations are welcome • EMC2: EcXytMHJR4F3uxxH1EoTVFRGYisGUHFsh6 • Thank you

Only 9 of the top 100 coins show positive numbers today at coinmarketcap. EMC2 is one of them Smiley

Just now returned from Coinmarket)) Yes, Emc2 one of the 10 currencies that today in the positive!

EMC2 moving above some previously quite large coins there

Thanks for this important question.

EMC2 Currently does not implement Dark Gravity Wave (DGW) although we are looking into adding it soon.

Smiley
HwM
Activity: 119
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Only 9 of the top 100 coins show positive numbers today at coinmarketcap. EMC2 is one of them Smiley

Just now returned from Coinmarket)) Yes, Emc2 one of the 10 currencies that today in the positive!

Activity: 210

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 5 Minutes (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0.5%

EDIT: We will be offering another block reward bonus in a few hours. A bonus that pays everyone who contributes to the block not just the block finder. If you already with us, prepare to get some more free EMC2 in your payouts, if you still havent signed up, you're missing out on free EMC2 handouts. To confirm that we're actually paying you, everyone will see 'bonus' transactions in their accounts. Enjoy.

We have also been requested to do a block finders bonus as well, so will be introducing one at the same time. Just to confirm fee will drop to 0% when the bonuses are active.

Activity: 56
alternative algo will resurrect gpu mining! even spaincoin switched to scrypt-n and its still profitable! the scene is changing for good! We are on the edge of a new era of mining!!! EPOCH 2 Cheesy

X11 is better then scrypt-n for newcomers to mining. Scrypt-n takes more than it's fair share of tweaking. This is a big advantage and why we are going this route.
X11 also has the advantage of making your computer usable, meaning those of us mining on workstations and gaming machines can actually use them for other purposes.
It's a great algorithm. I am happy the developers are looking into it.

I totally agree with you!
X11 is better then scrypt-n for newcomers to mining.
X11+1000000000
Love Dark & Hiro.
I will try to mine them.
Jump to: