Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 426. (Read 1076366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I disagree.  You are assuming EMC2 nethash to stay static at 1 - 1.5 GH.  We all know EMC2 nethash will scale with the amount of asic coming out.  If it's profitable, people will mine it with their asic and this will further secure the chain.

I'll buy the EMC2 off you if you still selling.   Grin

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Yep,but its inevitable to switch to another algo !

I trust the EMC2,nice dev team,community and project,I trust it in long term,that a nice coin ! but they have no future on Scrypt algo...

If you don't switch soon,I will sell my emc2 to switch on X11/jane coin,because its clearely the future.

Remember, every spring(every april?) time cryptocurrency take new high !

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
here is link:
https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com/product/excalibur-5-asic-scrypt-miner-250-mhs/

It seems they're based in The Netherlands. I'll go down there and trash the place, buy us some time  Smiley.

The only ASICs available right now are the ones by Gridseed. And the only thing they got over GPUs right now is the power usage. Otherwise they are still pricey and have shitty firmware and software support.

The rest of the ASICs are a myth till they are shipped, those who have been involved in bitcoin ASIC game know - you got nothing till you ship. As for the nearest competitor - the 100MHs units from KNC - while KNC delivered in the past , it does not mean they will deliver in the future. Ask those with Neptune pre-orders if you wish.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
What's going on with our beloved coin?

I'm missing the marketing power, which is surely available...
Twitter account and reddit wasn't updated regarding the end of the project-voting, forum activity is way less then at / after launch, no feedback to any of my thoughts / questions from the Einsteinium team etc. etc. ... have you depleted your initial motivation?  Sad

Stagnation will let a coin slowly die, in this fast crypto-world. Low coin-price results in less miners results in less funding capital results in a coin which isn't attractive anymore (what nobody wants).

If there are no news it's ok and absolutely normal because it's not possible to have plenty of them every day. But now the very first voting was done... a really big milestone for EMC2 and I didn't find any news about it at the internet.

Relax.  It's been less than 24 hours since the voting results announcement.  Take the quiet time to accumulate some more EMC2.

-tb-
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
price is decreasing, i think drop to 0.0000025 Sad((
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
What's going on with our beloved coin?

I'm missing the marketing power, which is surely available...
Twitter account and reddit wasn't updated regarding the end of the project-voting, forum activity is way less then at / after launch, no feedback to any of my thoughts / questions from the Einsteinium team etc. etc. ... have you depleted your initial motivation?  Sad

Stagnation will let a coin slowly die, in this fast crypto-world. Low coin-price results in less miners results in less funding capital results in a coin which isn't attractive anymore (what nobody wants).

If there are no news it's ok and absolutely normal because it's not possible to have plenty of them every day. But now the very first voting was done... a really big milestone for EMC2 and I didn't find any news about it at the internet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Hi,

I'm running the site http://www.crypto-coins-table.com.

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
for all users you can update the information here:

http://www.crypto-coins-table.com/index.php?var_action=update_coin&coin_id=EMC2

regards
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
here is link:
https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com/product/excalibur-5-asic-scrypt-miner-250-mhs/

It seems they're based in The Netherlands. I'll go down there and trash the place, buy us some time  Smiley.

good idea - take a sledge hammer to the place....

or as Al Pacino said in "Scent of  Woman" - I'd take a flame thrower to this place!

Grin

Crap asic,they come too fast,probably some people have already this at home and made huge profit

More fast you change the algo,more fast we'll got a better price !
Activity: 266
here is link:

It seems they're based in The Netherlands. I'll go down there and trash the place, buy us some time  Smiley.

good idea - take a sledge hammer to the place....

or as Al Pacino said in "Scent of  Woman" - I'd take a flame thrower to this place!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
This great coin price is way too low now, hope it get us somewhere in the end of this year.

There are people dumping, it is the usual thing with cryptos early on these days, people out to make a quick profit. This diminishes in time.
The coin is going to half in about a month, and then again two months after the first halving, so the well will begin to get a bit more dry. The epoch cycles are kind of critical.
I will keep buying though until I feel I cannot anymore.

i think after july , price is min 0.0001 Smiley

I do not intend to sell Emc2 at all, only buy. Or , an option, trade on exchange 10-20% my coins
HwM
Activity: 119
here is link:

Activity: 266
Price of emc2 will stabilize at a higher level when some sort anti-ASIC measures are taken.
I think it's about time.
250 MH/s scrypt miners for 15k euro ship Q2 2014. Four of these will match the entire Net hash of emc2.

really? 250 MH/s - who is making these? The only thing I head that was in that speed range was the Titan at 100 MH/s
HwM
Activity: 119
Price of emc2 will stabilize at a higher level when some sort anti-ASIC measures are taken.
I think it's about time.
250 MH/s scrypt miners for 15k euro ship Q2 2014. Four of these will match the entire Net hash of emc2.
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
This great coin price is way too low now, hope it get us somewhere in the end of this year.

There are people dumping, it is the usual thing with cryptos early on these days, people out to make a quick profit. This diminishes in time.
The coin is going to half in about a month, and then again two months after the first halving, so the well will begin to get a bit more dry. The epoch cycles are kind of critical.

i think after july , price is min 0.0001 Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

WE NOW HAVE A FACEBOOK TIPPING APP FOR EINSTEINIUM:

Step #1: Please go to https://apps.facebook.com/wpmultitipping and install the app to start tipping.

Step #2: Join us in https://www.facebook.com/groups/einsteiniumgroup/ and ask for a tip!

Special thanks to Alejandro Caballero for making such an awesome tool for everyone to use!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Activity: 406
Activity: 289
It is great to see the first round of voting completed.  It would be nice if winners wrote a short paragraph for display on the website in response to winning the votes. Another option some may be willing to do is have a Skype video call recorded or audio only so that can be on the site as the news is brought to them of the win. Any type of response from the winner would be a welcome addition.
Jump to: