Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 428. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
you make them up.  They can be anything you want, as you will be the only one using them.

Just make sure you don't open the RPC port to the internet!
Activity: 266
I'm interested in Solol mining this coin.

should I just setup my own private pool or is there a simple way to mine this coin solo using cgminer and cpuminer?

thanks in advance.

add the following to your conf file

Code:
server=1
rpcpassword=securepassword
rpcuser=username

Close and restart your wallet.

Fire up your miner and the following to connect:
Code:
http://:41879 -O :

ip.address should be the IP of the computer you wallet is running on, or you can use localhost (127.0.0.1) if the miner is on the same computer.

just a friendly FYI, the network hashrate is around 1 GH/s, so you might have better results in an existing pool, or in the P2Pool.

Hope that helps.

I'm a little confused about these value:

rpcuser=username

where do I find these values
yes - they all are on the same lan with static ip's.

thanks
As long as all the computers on your LAN (local network) can talk to each other, you only need one wallet running, and point all of your rigs at it.
so - I guess I have to install the wallet on my ubuntu boxes I suppose? I already have a wallet on my pc so I suppose I can just use the wallet hash I already have on my windows pc?

thanks in advance....

I'm new at this.

Jeff

should I just setup my own private pool or is there a simple way to mine this coin solo using cgminer and cpuminer?

thanks in advance.

add the following to your conf file

Code:
server=1
rpcuser=username

Close and restart your wallet.

Fire up your miner and the following to connect:
Code:
http://:41879 -O :

ip.address should be the IP of the computer you wallet is running on, or you can use localhost (127.0.0.1) if the miner is on the same computer.

just a friendly FYI, the network hashrate is around 1 GH/s, so you might have better results in an existing pool, or in the P2Pool.

Hope that helps.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Voting for this Epoch's nominees has now concluded. Results can be found here: http://einsteinium.org/the-fund/voting-results/
We are getting in touch with the winners, we will keep you posted!

Thank you for believing in Einsteinium, let's make the next Epoch(2) even more important!

thanks in advance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
我們每個月將資助不同的科學活動,詳情請看Einsteinium coin網站 http://einsteinium.org
HwM
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
i have 500K EMC2, who wants to buy just PM me. i want to sell whole at one price. thanks.

How did you come by 500k emc2? I hashed my ass off and i'm nowhere close to that number.
If you don't mind me asking what's ur hash power?
Activity: 364
If this coin doesn't switch off of Scrypt, the onslaught of ASIC hashrate later this year will kill it, right along with all of the other small Scrypt alts. It will be a simple matter to conduct a 51% attack on the majority of these Scrypt alts and even if that doesn't kill the coin, the fact that the ASIC miner controls the coin supply and will most likely not understand markets or liquidity (as has been amply demonstrated by the influx of newbie miners the past four months), therefore dumping the entire mined supply every chance they get and smash the price down to 1 satoshi, killing the coin. The only Scrypt coins that will survive ASICs are the ones with relatively high volume and liquidity. No new coins will be able to launch using Scrypt, after ASICs proliferate...they'll be killed instantly. You can't even go with a Scrypt variant, because there are announced miners coming that will allow parameters in Scrypt to be changed. It has to be a completely different algo.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
i have 500K EMC2, who wants to buy just PM me. i want to sell whole at one price. thanks.
I can give you $100 for that

Or pizza  Wink
Activity: 168
I can give you $100 for that
Activity: 98
sbn
Activity: 70
Is there any news on the Wormhole event?
We should be close to the end of Epoch 1 by now...  Smiley

Wormhole events start from Epoch 2 due to the nature of the implemented code.

Ok thanks, maybe it would be good to put this in the OP:

Wormhole Events:
              During every Epoch from the start of mining through to Year 10 a random Wormhole Event will occur.
So i've been debating selling my emc2 for the past few days in order to have more btc to buy blackcoins....but I am sticking with Einsteinium, long-term. No selling here.

Same for me: Grin

But i still regret my sell of 6k blackcoin at 1500, that worth damn 0.6 btc now

I sold 20000 at 515 satoshis -.- Sooo mad

omg Grin

Hey, I sold 6k LTC for 600USD.

Leave algo at scrypt. I much prefer 5-10w no-fan asics I can stick in a closet and forget about and sell my GPU farm to some gamer.

ouch! fuck man, thats hard!

I sold 500k blackcoin for 13 btc. Was worth atleast 40 btc past 24 hours. I used that coin to make money on mazacoin tho. So i wouldnt have made that money had i not sold. Which was another 16 btc turned 13 into 29.

Impossible to predict, where the market will go

Yup no sense sweating it. Heres to better trades and wiser decisions!!!

BTW, also sell my 10k BC for 0.3btc
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there any news on the Wormhole event?
We should be close to the end of Epoch 1 by now...  Smiley

Wormhole events start from Epoch 2 due to the nature of the implemented code.
Activity: 462
So i've been debating selling my emc2 for the past few days in order to have more btc to buy blackcoins....but I am sticking with Einsteinium, long-term. No selling here.

omg Grin

Leave algo at scrypt. I much prefer 5-10w no-fan asics I can stick in a closet and forget about and sell my GPU farm to some gamer.

I sold 500k blackcoin for 13 btc. Was worth atleast 40 btc past 24 hours. I used that coin to make money on mazacoin tho. So i wouldnt have made that money had i not sold. Which was another 16 btc turned 13 into 29.

Yup no sense sweating it. Heres to better trades and wiser decisions!!!

omg Grin

Jump to: