Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 427. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
I have 750k Einsteinium.

I buy that for $ 165.

I bought way too way. I woulda had double, no, probably triple what I have now if I had bought at the right times.  Cry Oh well, if it ever reaches 1 dollar I'll still be plenty happy

...Also, I live not to far from Yale, maybe I can do something for the guy. I'm gonna email New Haven Register and tell them about this, so any detials would be appreciated before I write to them (i.e, just how much is being donated (in emc2 and USD equivalent)

You're about to get a PM.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
And to speed things up in case the winner isn't responding (who knows maybe they're busy and the contact info is just an email they don't usually check...idk)...but if you guys don't hear a response for a few days I can head over there just to get in touch with the people behind the project.
I have 750k Einsteinium.

I buy that for $ 165.

I bought way too way. I woulda had double, no, probably triple what I have now if I had bought at the right times.  Cry Oh well, if it ever reaches 1 dollar I'll still be plenty happy

...Also, I live not to far from Yale, maybe I can do something for the guy. I'm gonna email New Haven Register and tell them about this, so any detials would be appreciated before I write to them (i.e, just how much is being donated (in emc2 and USD equivalent)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I kinda hope we don't get listed on cryptorush. After this Blackcoin ridiculousness they seem like a crappy exchange.
And awesome, I voted for the winner  Cool

I want to check out how much the fund has reached...what is the wallet's address where the mined emc2 set aside for donations go?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Voting for this Epoch's nominees has now concluded. Results can be found here: http://einsteinium.org/the-fund/voting-results/
We are getting in touch with the winners, we will keep you posted!

Thank you for believing in Einsteinium, let's make the next Epoch(2) even more important!

Won the project for which I voted! thank you all for voting Smiley

Headline: Altcoin/Cryptocoin funds Cancer Research
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
sbn
Activity: 70
I must say this is truly amazing, keep up the great work devs!

ps: Probably the last chance to buy at such a low price, check the current volume/price increase  Wink
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have 750k Einsteinium.
Voting for this Epoch's nominees has now concluded. Results can be found here: http://einsteinium.org/the-fund/voting-results/

Thank you for believing in Einsteinium, let's make the next Epoch(2) even more important!

I'm almost speechless guys..... Shocked

All of us came together to make this possible. We don't really know each other or the nominees, yet we worked as a team striving to hit the same goal. It truly is something amazing and without all of you this would not be possible. Thank you all for kind words over the last 100+ pages, great suggestions, awesome entertainment and moral support.

You guys are the true hero's here!

The Einsteinium Team

Great work you all have done! Please keep us updated what the winner says about EMC2 and especially the voting/funding.
Btw. I favour the idea to spend my mined EMC2s to my favourite project. This can be easily done.... just create for every nominated project a unique wallet-address and post it to the project-description.

Btw. would love to read what your next steps or future plans are to heighten the profile of the foundation and EMC2?
I guess for most of the people confidence it's really important to see, that the first project was successfully funded. This was almost done so just use the power of the moment to push the foundation to the next level. Smiley

Great idea about donation wallet for each project
Activity: 116

All of us came together to make this possible. We don't really know each other or the nominees, yet we worked as a team striving to hit the same goal. It truly is something amazing and without all of you this would not be possible. Thank you all for kind words over the last 100+ pages, great suggestions, awesome entertainment and moral support.

The Einsteinium Team

Great work you all have done! Please keep us updated what the winner says about EMC2 and especially the voting/funding.
Btw. I favour the idea to spend my mined EMC2s to my favourite project. This can be easily done.... just create for every nominated project a unique wallet-address and post it to the project-description.

Btw. would love to read what your next steps or future plans are to heighten the profile of the foundation and EMC2?
I guess for most of the people confidence it's really important to see, that the first project was successfully funded. This was almost done so just use the power of the moment to push the foundation to the next level. Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
In celebration of our first Epoch donation I am giving away Einsteinium on our facebook group. Come join the fun!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/einsteiniumgroup/

The Einsteinium Team

Thank all of you for your work also. Reaction Poloniex not long to wait, Emc2 price increases
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

The Einsteinium Team

HwM
Activity: 119
i have 500K EMC2, who wants to buy just PM me. i want to sell whole at one price. thanks.

How did you come by 500k emc2? I hashed my ass off and i'm nowhere close to that number.
If you don't mind me asking what's ur hash power?

this is my wallet and other 100K on trades my bro. i am not mining , just bought from exchanges by my btc. Smiley

Wow, you didn't have to post your wallet, we believe you when you say you've got 500k.

I'm not ready to take those 500k emc2 off your hands, but are you sure they're not gonna hit 500k USD in a year or so?
   long wseed = 5299860 * epoch; // Discovered: 1952, Atomic number: 99 Melting Point: 860

StartOffset = generateMTRandom(wseed, 35820);
    WormholeStartBlock = StartOffset + ((epoch - 1)  * 36000); // Wormholes start from Epoch 2

if(epoch > 1 && nHeight >= WormholeStartBlock && nHeight < WormholeStartBlock + 180)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2973 * COIN;
    }
    else
{
    if (nHeight == 1) nSubsidy = 10747 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 72000) nSubsidy = 1024 * COIN;

... and so on

.. soo guys...

Wormhole Events are starting with Epoch two ( starting with Block 36000 ( 720000 /2) - Where the Randomblocks are chosen with BlockNr 35820 (15 blocks to go)

GOOD LUCK TO US Cheesy

Imidiatly join to the pool! Wormhole, eahhhhhaaaaa Smiley
Activity: 266
you make them up.  They can be anything you want, as you will be the only one using them.

Just make sure you don't open the RPC port to the internet!

no problem there - I have a nice firewall in front of this box
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
i have 500K EMC2, who wants to buy just PM me. i want to sell whole at one price. thanks.

How did you come by 500k emc2? I hashed my ass off and i'm nowhere close to that number.
If you don't mind me asking what's ur hash power?

this is my wallet and other 100K on trades my bro. i am not mining , just bought from exchanges by my btc. Smiley
Activity: 84
    long wseed = 5299860 * epoch; // Discovered: 1952, Atomic number: 99 Melting Point: 860

StartOffset = generateMTRandom(wseed, 35820);
    WormholeStartBlock = StartOffset + ((epoch - 1)  * 36000); // Wormholes start from Epoch 2

if(epoch > 1 && nHeight >= WormholeStartBlock && nHeight < WormholeStartBlock + 180)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2973 * COIN;
    }
    else
{
    if (nHeight == 1) nSubsidy = 10747 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 72000) nSubsidy = 1024 * COIN;

... and so on

.. soo guys...

Wormhole Events are starting with Epoch two ( starting with Block 36000 ( 720000 /2) - Where the Randomblocks are chosen with BlockNr 35820 (15 blocks to go)

GOOD LUCK TO US Cheesy

Jump to: