Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 78. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Oднa нaдeждa: Maккaфи.)
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
Why do people always say "Lost"?

Unless you sold as it dipped, you didn't lose

This will surpass 10k sats in no time and new investors will come in

Time to buy! Smiley

I agree... At the biginig of the year it is possible to go up if not during the 2018 it will definitely jump Tongue

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

Time to buy! Smiley

I agree... At the biginig of the year it is possible to go up if not during the 2018 it will definitely jump Tongue
Activity: 30

Time to buy! Smiley
Activity: 9

hash.group
Dedicated Mining Pools

New EMC2 POOL
LOWEST FEES ONLINE
Happy Holidays Everyone!

New EMC2 Pool : http://emc2.hash.group
Pool Fee : 0.5% -- Lowest online!

Also Supporting Other Coins!

Activity: 29

Activity: 43
I lost almost 400 dollars with the BIG announcement ... The coin can rise again, because, as they said here, there are people who are unaware of the incident and will buy at a low price x currency circulating. I do not risk more, not in a brief span of time.

I lost 25.000usd during the Christmas, it's all about holding then sell high.
I have sold my emc2 at two times then bought in again.

Right now as we say in Sweden, we have a "Smörgåsbord" when it comes to Altcoins.
Just pick a coin and stick with it, and you are guaranteed in the long term to do some profit.
Activity: 1
yep, I am bet on it too  Cool
Activity: 43
I think it'll go up after the holidays:

"I took the elliot wave analysis approach to analyzing this coin for future projections. I marked the corresponding points that are consistent with a bullish elliot wave . My thought process is that going into the new year will bring about a new influx of optimism for alt coins in general and emc2 is no exception. They are taking on a very interesting project and I believe it will be very attractive for both institutional and retail investors going into 2018."

Source and chart: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/EMC2BTC/DU73Ub4n-EMC2-Elliot-Wave-Analysis-Approach/

20k satoshi in 2018? Wink

I have a similar technical analysis, seems like it will break the ATH next month.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
I hope EMC2 comes back so I can dump it I put up $1500 and now it's worth $120.  Definitely one of the worse decisions i've made in 2017
That is simply not true. All time high price of EMC2 was 2.73 USD and now it's 0.91 and two days ago it felt to 0.65 USD. So even if you bought when the price was the highest, you still wouldn't lose 90% of money like you said. One reason why the price is low is also the Bitcoin correction. When bitcoin returns back to 19k and it will, Einsteinium will also look better.
Activity: 12
Well, isn't that curious!
I think it'll go up after the holidays:

"I took the elliot wave analysis approach to analyzing this coin for future projections. I marked the corresponding points that are consistent with a bullish elliot wave . My thought process is that going into the new year will bring about a new influx of optimism for alt coins in general and emc2 is no exception. They are taking on a very interesting project and I believe it will be very attractive for both institutional and retail investors going into 2018."

Source and chart: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/EMC2BTC/DU73Ub4n-EMC2-Elliot-Wave-Analysis-Approach/

20k satoshi in 2018? Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
love to see the progress of this coin. i was very wrong about it at 200 satoshis when i last dumped my coins. courious to see how it will go from here Roll Eyes
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
The price of EMC2 has a great fluctuation in the near break time, and the owner can hold it, hoping that he can develop better in the new year.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Christmas!
A New Year is coming and EMC2 will be moving us quickly.
Make your Christmas wishes now and include EMC2

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
I lost almost 400 dollars with the BIG announcement ... The coin can rise again, because, as they said here, there are people who are unaware of the incident and will buy at a low price x currency circulating. I do not risk more, not in a brief span of time.

market is never flat so it is always either up or down, depending how you watch at it
zoom out
in one day you lost $400, if you stay with the coin in one year you can make more money than on any other place
history just proves that

but it is your money, your decision, your responsibility

I can only say, developers are here to stay
Activity: 26
Activity: 2
I hope EMC2 comes back so I can dump it I put up $1500 and now it's worth $120.  Definitely one of the worse decisions i've made in 2017
Pages:
Jump to: