Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 79. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

Quiet everyone, marvel has something to add....

lol

All these coins will die in the end unless they get sponsored or partnership.  There's thousands of these new cryptocurrency.  EMC2 is no different.

Bahhahahaha  ^^^^^^^ this guy.

You will die in the end.
Educate yourself numb nuts.

Nice death threat.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I have traded. And I have a prediction that fails. After a while, people will forget about this incident. Then other people will come to the exchange and start buying EMC2, because the price tag is not high. Then the coin will get a second chance to rise to the heavens. Just need to wait for favourable news from the developer that is active and never sleeps. I have a EMC2 and there is a free BTC. And if the coin falls below, I'll get more.

It's usual circle of any crypto, people decide price, if it comes to community, what EMC2 have done for now, then it have quite bright perspective  Smiley

Agree, it's about bundling powers as a community. Not just watching and being passive spectators, we have to keep on contributing.

The long term looks good, 'some' price correction has occured, time to move up now and settle down to the 10k SAT.  Cool
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
I have traded. And I have a prediction that fails. After a while, people will forget about this incident. Then other people will come to the exchange and start buying EMC2, because the price tag is not high. Then the coin will get a second chance to rise to the heavens. Just need to wait for favourable news from the developer that is active and never sleeps. I have a EMC2 and there is a free BTC. And if the coin falls below, I'll get more.

It's usual circle of any crypto, people decide price, if it comes to community, what EMC2 have done for now, then it have quite bright perspective  Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Emc2 will be back up in my opinion.They may have some huge announcement  thats why they delayed for the right time till market has settled

You must've just missed the big announcement, EMC2 is now going to be GPU mineable coin, which means for now it will put coins into the hands of the community and out of control of large corporate mining operations.
Activity: 188
Emc2 will be back up in my opinion.They may have some huge announcement  thats why they delayed for the right time till market has settled
Activity: 322

lol

All these coins will die in the end unless they get sponsored or partnership.  There's thousands of these new cryptocurrency.  EMC2 is no different.

You will die in the end.

Bwahahaha!!
Activity: 128
 Yes. I believe Emc2 is the future coin..
It the next bitcoin..

Wait emc2 to grow to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

lol

You will die in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hey this coin is good as dead right now, so I think that there is a lot of selling on my end now, sorry but i dont believe in this coin anymore. Just trash right now.

LOL, far from dead... ups and downs

Agreed!

Ah yes, the expected influx of clueless newbies, haters and Trolls has arrived. Time to wear out the old "ignore" button....  Grin

We have lived through this before... a couple times.

@devs
I'm available to test new(compiled) builds and or provide testnet hosting for a couple masternodes when you are ready.
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
lol

All these coins will die in the end unless they get sponsored or partnership.  There's thousands of these new cryptocurrency.  EMC2 is no different.

That is for sure, eventually, just like most of the companies around us.
Before that happens, there are some good days.
Activity: 29
The coin has hitten the moon a few times, hope this keep going on.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
peg-token.com
I told you a week ago that this is a bad scamcoin. You didn't listen. You still won't listen because you're idiots.. I'm an actual scientist like I said in my previous posts and I'm telling you, anyone with half a brain can tell this coin is BAD.

1. This coin doesn't offer anything. It's based on the idea that we collect money to scientific projects. That's it. It's a normal benefit fund that doesn't even need to be in cryptocurrency form. Ask yourself, is this a better payment method for the future than Litecoin, Dash or Monero for example? Does it offer new functionalities like Ethereum, ARK, BAT and so many others? No.

2. Even the name is bad. The team is bad. The partnership teams are bad.  Einsteinium is already the name for an element. Why choose a name that is already taken?  The team doesn't even consist of scientists. The partnership teams are not scientific groups.

3. The rise from #150 to #50 was a pump and dump. Now it's going down after you guys are done funding somebody's Lamborghini.

4. The price went up partially because the devs promised "amazing news". This of course was just an attempt to make you spend more money on this coin. So easy to trick money from you. Just a few words.
I wouldn't mind responding to you since you're proven FUDster, but for the sake of other people, it would be bad if your lies remained unanswered.

1. It actually does. By your logic, none cryptocurrency shouldn't exist, since all the thing they advocate, are already in use. Why using cryptos, if we already have banks, for example?...

2. Respectfully, that is only your opinion. Nothing more. You may like coin's name, or not, but it's very egocentric to force your opinion as valid. Personally, I find science-related coin named Einsteinium, with the EMC2 ticker, quite witty. The team is excellent. Everything they've done so far was good for coins development. Why, on earth, would presence of scientist, be important at this stage of the project? I assume they (will) consult some scientist, but that is not crucial at this point. What input could a scientist have on the development of mobile wallet, for example? See my point? Imho, scientific groups shouldn't ever be "partnership team". It's fine to have the logistic support of some college, but partnership should be made with a company that would improve EMC2's position through a technical upgrade.

3/4. The rise was due to scheduled HF. Since BTC/BCH fork this August, forks became new ICO's. Hence all the hype.
I agree though, they shouldn't use "mind-blowing" description for the announcement. Being tech guy myself, I agree that announcement was huge eventually, but for regular investors, a far bigger thing would be if the Emc2 logo could be seen on the Formula 1 car (or any other fancy but easily pointless thing). All the hype was created by investors themselves. Even Djnocide commented on Telegram, that EMC2/NASA partnership logo is bad photoshop. Not to mention denial of Apple rumors...

Whoever had even remote trading experience, knew what to expect before the fork, after the fork and after the announcement. Regarding an announcement, I sold it at 13.5k. I regret only I bought little under 8k. I underestimated weak hands...

Very constructive answer and I would have to side with you on many of the points you raised.
If people do not fully understand markets they should stop trading.

Activity: 152
Merit: 15
I told you a week ago that this is a bad scamcoin. You didn't listen. You still won't listen because you're idiots.. I'm an actual scientist like I said in my previous posts and I'm telling you, anyone with half a brain can tell this coin is BAD.

1. This coin doesn't offer anything. It's based on the idea that we collect money to scientific projects. That's it. It's a normal benefit fund that doesn't even need to be in cryptocurrency form. Ask yourself, is this a better payment method for the future than Litecoin, Dash or Monero for example? Does it offer new functionalities like Ethereum, ARK, BAT and so many others? No.

2. Even the name is bad. The team is bad. The partnership teams are bad.  Einsteinium is already the name for an element. Why choose a name that is already taken?  The team doesn't even consist of scientists. The partnership teams are not scientific groups.

3. The rise from #150 to #50 was a pump and dump. Now it's going down after you guys are done funding somebody's Lamborghini.

4. The price went up partially because the devs promised "amazing news". This of course was just an attempt to make you spend more money on this coin. So easy to trick money from you. Just a few words.
I wouldn't mind responding to you since you're proven FUDster, but for the sake of other people, it would be bad if your lies remained unanswered.

1. It actually does. By your logic, none cryptocurrency shouldn't exist, since all the thing they advocate, are already in use. Why using cryptos, if we already have banks, for example?...

2. Respectfully, that is only your opinion. Nothing more. You may like coin's name, or not, but it's very egocentric to force your opinion as valid. Personally, I find science-related coin named Einsteinium, with the EMC2 ticker, quite witty. The team is excellent. Everything they've done so far was good for coins development. Why, on earth, would presence of scientist, be important at this stage of the project? I assume they (will) consult some scientist, but that is not crucial at this point. What input could a scientist have on the development of mobile wallet, for example? See my point? Imho, scientific groups shouldn't ever be "partnership team". It's fine to have the logistic support of some college, but partnership should be made with a company that would improve EMC2's position through a technical upgrade.

3/4. The rise was due to scheduled HF. Since BTC/BCH fork this August, forks became new ICO's. Hence all the hype.
I agree though, they shouldn't use "mind-blowing" description for the announcement. Being tech guy myself, I agree that announcement was huge eventually, but for regular investors, a far bigger thing would be if the Emc2 logo could be seen on the Formula 1 car (or any other fancy but easily pointless thing). All the hype was created by investors themselves. Even Djnocide commented on Telegram, that EMC2/NASA partnership logo is bad photoshop. Not to mention denial of Apple rumors...

Whoever had even remote trading experience, knew what to expect before the fork, after the fork and after the announcement. Regarding an announcement, I sold it at 13.5k. I regret only I bought little under 8k. I underestimated weak hands...
copper member
Activity: 56
peg-token.com
There may be many out there and its everyones personal choice to support or leave a project.
I hope EMC2 can grow and we can see some progress.
Activity: 336
Show some love man!

Dude I'm trying to protect your money...  Roll Eyes

The NASA thing, for example, was just a photoshopped image.. There is no NASA collaboration.

Yes we already know the announcement wasn't regarding a collaboration with Apple or NASA, no worries.

Who knows what the future will bring.  Cool

A strong community can make the difference, more transparancy, commitment and dedication.

The technical developments will absolutely conribute to EMC2.

Lots of potential for positive people.

Cryptohug  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
lol

All these coins will die in the end unless they get sponsored or partnership.  There's thousands of these new cryptocurrency.  EMC2 is no different.
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Show some love man!

Dude I'm trying to protect your money...  Roll Eyes

The NASA thing, for example, was just a photoshopped image.. There is no NASA collaboration.
Activity: 17
This is one of my most favorite funny threads  Grin
Activity: 245
COMPLETELY REKT!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: