Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 80. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
EMC2 - scammers. I no longer believe. and I will always write information about them that they are scammers.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
peg-token.com
I told you a week ago that this is a bad scamcoin. You didn't listen. You still won't listen because you're idiots.. I'm an actual scientist like I said in my previous posts and I'm telling you, anyone with half a brain can tell this coin is BAD.

1. This coin doesn't offer anything. It's based on the idea that we collect money to scientific projects. That's it. It's a normal benefit fund that doesn't even need to be in cryptocurrency form. Ask yourself, is this a better payment method for the future than Litecoin, Dash or Monero for example? Does it offer new functionalities like Ethereum, ARK, BAT and so many others? No.

2. Even the name is bad. The team is bad. The partnership teams are bad.  Einsteinium is already the name for an element. Why choose a name that is already taken?  The team doesn't even consist of scientists. The partnership teams are not scientific groups.

3. The rise from #150 to #50 was a pump and dump. Now it's going down after you guys are done funding somebody's Lamborghini.

4. The price went up partially because the devs promised "amazing news". This of course was just an attempt to make you spend more money on this coin. So easy to trick money from you. Just a few words.

You don't need to support it if you do not like the dev's or the project.

I do not agree with some of what you say there is no coin on the market (including bitcoin) that do not suffer from pump and dump.
Smart people use this as opportunity. Dumb people panic and lose out.
Some coins take a long time to come to fruition I think we have yet to see this coin properly take off.

I do hold some EMC2 and have done since it was first listed on the Poloniex exchange.

The idea to move back to GPU mine is a good choice not only for the coin but for the environment we really need to see a move away from ASIC based mining if we want to make sure crypto is not blamed for the ever more polluted world we live in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

1. blabla

2. blabla

3. blabla

4. blabla

Goldsheik wants to buy at the dip.  Cheesy

Thanks for your opinion sir, you already posted this 5+ times in the past within the EMC2 thread.

Perhaps become happy again instead of a sour grape, lol.

You might have a good heart but being this repetitive is quite sad.

You don't have to be a fan of EMC2, isn't there a thread where you can post some hapiness?  Wink

Show some love man!
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Nah, that part is a decent idea. Basically building of community to fund science, not a bad approach. Other parts stand true, though.

Well, as a young, aspiring physicist I have to agree! Countries like the USA spend way too much money on war and other stuff when we could develop science just by funding it. This is a problem that is known to many such as Bill Nye.

I'm not complaining about funding science, I'm skeptical about using a cryptocoin to do it - and how the money will be distributed. So basically I'm thinking people use this coin to make themselves rich, that's what they care about, not science. Today anyone can make a coin with a new idea and get filthy rich.
Activity: 187
1. This coin doesn't offer anything. It's based on the idea that we collect money to scientific projects. That's it. It's a normal benefit fund that doesn't even need to be in cryptocurrency form. Ask yourself, is this a better payment method for the future than Litecoin, Dash or Monero for example? Does it offer new functionalities like Ethereum, ARK, BAT and so many others? No.
Nah, that part is a decent idea. Basically building of community to fund science, not a bad approach. Other parts stand true, though.
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
I told you a week ago that this is a bad scamcoin. You didn't listen. You still won't listen because you're idiots.. I'm an actual scientist like I said in my previous posts and I'm telling you, anyone with half a brain can tell this coin is BAD.

2. Even the name is bad. The team is bad. The partnership teams are bad.  Einsteinium is already the name for an element. Why choose a name that is already taken?  The team doesn't even consist of scientists. The partnership teams are not scientific groups.

3. The rise from #150 to #50 was a pump and dump. Now it's going down after you guys are done funding somebody's Lamborghini.

4. The price went up partially because the devs promised "amazing news". This of course was just an attempt to make you spend more money on this coin. So easy to trick money from you. Just a few words.
Activity: 322
RIP EMC2..... Jesus investors who bought at the top got completely wiped out.
I bought at the top, and although a panic hit me as it tumbled I continued to hold, which is what everyone who went off the cliff should have done, now I just keep holding even as bitcoin found a cliff of its own, blood everywhere and what am I going to do? Hold, I am going to hold because I decided it could go either way once it peaked, it dropped but not really bad enough to warrant selling off I think I bought some more at cheap - would have to look - , reminds me of other coins that peaked and fell and peaked and fell so now that I can't profit the only thing I wish is that I had been able to wait until after the GPU mining began, but who knew that was going to come around?

Bring on more FUD haters! I like it!
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
RIP EMC2..... Jesus investors who bought at the top got completely wiped out.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I agree that this wasn't "mind blowing" as the Einsteinium team was promoting...very unprofessional. However, this announcement is not that bad after all, it was not a short term announcement but more likely long term where I believe that people who keep will see some recognizable gain in an year.

Most people are in crypto for getting rich very quick so people complain about this announcement. I mean cmon guys, I bought 1100 EMC2 coins @ 0.02$, don't want to brag but if you do the math thats about 22$ investing in this currency, if I would have withdrawn a week ago I would have over 2200$ but I didn't. But do I care? Definitely not. I believe this coin is not going to go under 0.02$ anyway, so I will still be plus, and REALLY putting 20$ into it definitely does not bother me losing, if you can't afford losing(which you wont anyway) such a small amount then you shouldn't be investing AT ALL! I will just wait until it hits something higher than 3$ just because these announcements are just not THAT bad for long term investment. If you bought it high, I would recommend to HOLD as well!
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
copper member
peg-token.com
I had loads of EMC2 on poloniex when it was first listed.. Logged in today to see 0 balance...
No history in withdraw or logs...

Awaiting answer from poloniex on this matter...

Good luck regarding your issue. My experience with Poloniex have been very good so far.

So far I have had nothing but problems there.  I hold some hope I will get back my EMC2 Smiley
I had loads of EMC2 on poloniex when it was first listed.. Logged in today to see 0 balance...

Good luck regarding your issue. My experience with Poloniex have been very good so far.
copper member
peg-token.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
go back to shilling your fake bitcoin fork ~ this is LitecoinPlatinum for life bitches :-D weeee

Yes, I will. But my fake bitcoin fork stays at the same price during BTC fall panic and I see EMC2 is going to it's real value quickly.  Wink

Dennis Rodman just wanted in emc2usd @ lower price ~ keep calm :-D weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

>>>breaking===>>news>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JwYL2HfS7s
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
go back to shilling your fake bitcoin fork ~ this is LitecoinPlatinum for life bitches :-D weeee

Yes, I will. But my fake bitcoin fork stays at the same price during BTC fall panic and I see EMC2 is going to it's real value quickly.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is it true that team consist of 1 dev and 12 marketing employee??
Pages:
Jump to: