Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 2. (Read 61251 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 103
Official response from ePay.info

On May 22nd, 2017 at approximately 17 pm GMT time our payment system was hacked and over 2.8 BTC was stolen from our hot wallet.

After checking our logs carefully we have realized that the hacker was in our system for around 2 weeks and was analyzing and checking our payment behavior and was waiting for a large payment to steal the balance from our hot wallet.

Unfortunately, We can not recover from this due to the high price of Bitcoin and we no longer can offer our payment services to our customers.

We have all of the hacker's IP addresses and we are working on this through proper legal channels in hope of finding the person behind this.

The following topic has no relation with ePay.info and we believe that the person behind this is the real hacker.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1951858

We hope that we could find the hacker and recover the fund in order to pay our users even if don't offer our services.

Thank you all for understanding

Lucas R.
Owner of ePay.info payment group

You were online on this forum all that time, and didn't bother to inform the users, still depositing on your site.

I call bullshit... and I hope you never get a chance to run similar site again...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

On May 22nd, 2017 at approximately 17 pm GMT time our payment system was hacked and over 2.8 BTC was stolen from our hot wallet.

After checking our logs carefully we have realized that the hacker was in our system for around 2 weeks and was analyzing and checking our payment behavior and was waiting for a large payment to steal the balance from our hot wallet.

Unfortunately, We can not recover from this due to the high price of Bitcoin and we no longer can offer our payment services to our customers.

We have all of the hackers IP addresses and we are working on this through proper legal channels in hope of finding the person behind this.

The following topic has no relation with ePay.info and we believe that the person behind this is the real hacker.

We hope that we could find the hacker and recover the fund in order to pay our users even if don't offer our services.

Lucas R.
If this is true, that's why you use cold wallets to protect 3rd party money.

Why didn't you come out earlier and you let people keep depositing their coins?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different

We have all of the hacker's IP addresses and we are working on this through proper legal channels in hope of finding the person behind this.

Lucas R.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Thanks to everyone who pointed me to this link:

epay is on sale, you can own this bugged microwallet for only $28.000!

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
****** scumers they also stolen my coins .
and no response on mails or tickes -.-
we should marker the all as bad in his profil so others and new ones know direkt its a scammer !

kind regards
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I can't find any withdrawal button in my account. I had made a 0.25 BTC deposit 30-40 days back but luckily didn't make another deposit recently. 0.02BTC were left in my account when I got to know they have become scam.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
  Huh What is the latest update about the site. Are they working yet or closing??
They're not going to close until the last person has deposited money on their site.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
  Huh What is the latest update about the site. Are they working yet or closing??
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
they are not close, maybe admin has accident and maybe he's in the hospital or maybe hacked, god knows

Don't judge too quickly

They have paid for more than 3 years, so cant be scam, Scam for what ? some satoshies ? on free service ?

He has not paid for 3 years, in fact this is already the third ePay SCAM. Each of his attempts turned into SCAM. Sometimes it has paid to some users. Some payments have never been received. Read the posts above and you will see that the faucet owner's deposit is stealing. WTF Hospital? Are you his lawyer, perhaps?
Activity: 15
they are not close, maybe admin has accident and maybe he's in the hospital or maybe hacked, god knows

Don't judge too quickly

They have paid for more than 3 years, so cant be scam, Scam for what ? some satoshies ? on free service ?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
motherfuckers, pay or get chased...
Activity: 58
Forget getting any satisfaction from support. I let my balance run out at Epay.Info last week and will not refill.  My last BTC deposit was never credited. They do not answer support tickets. Started moving my Epay faucets to FaucetSystem.Com over the weekend.

I never had good ad revenue from my Epay faucets. Got torn up by constant bot attacks, Coin Collector, etc. with absolutely no help or acknowledgement. About a month ago, I got tired of not hearing from them, and demanded a withdrawal of my funds. They refused my withdrawal, telling me that everything was fine now.

Just too much bullshit.
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Not sure if this is good PR for faucethub, or not, but, who cares, seriously.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19273312
Activity: 21
Waiting for your reply to my tickets #26102 and #26104 - they relate to payments Dash and Peercoin of user accounts in the account faucet manager. Now 0.00000000 Huh
I hope that there are temporary difficulties and will soon issue payments to be resolved positively...

Hi
I appeal to you again. Today, 30 May, and payments for March 28 no payment  on Dash and Peercoin. Attaching Screenshots:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/bf91b21f2aadbe90b39d9e14bcfe7f2a/1496137612/33812/1149962/Epei_vyplata_800.jpg
http://i.piccy.info/i9/bb7e8fedbcfedef9e7d58936a13458f2/1496137722/42418/1149962/Epei_vyplata_de_800.jpg
http://i.piccy.info/i9/385ea4b1bf3e42cdf11ec537951bc24c/1496137778/35478/1149962/Epei_vyplata_de_2_800.jpg

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Don't waste your time on ePay. The site is not responding to any questions. All withdrawals are pending... SCAM!!!
Activity: 13
Total scam now. Doge deposit stolen, no support two months, seven tickets ignored, all the lies...
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hello could you please look at my Dogefaucet on coinrotation.com has since Wednesday daily limit error ..... support will not be answered .... please reset the daily limit ......

And as user I wait since 17.05. On a payout .... why is not paid?

greetings
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So I assume that I will not receive my 0.00100179 BTC when I see how many people are facing problems right know.
Activity: 39
I buy your service if you need money... PM please....
Pages:
Jump to: