Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 3. (Read 61251 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
i have requested withdraw from this epay.info 2017/05/15 09:32 and this site is not paying me my dogecoin i have raised 7 ticketstill not even a single reply and even sent  mail epay takes ages to withdrawal??  everyday the time changes first it showed 5hours to withdraw thn next day 16hours then again 20hours then again 6hours left what is there problem why r u people fooling the  customer and cant even respond to there mail  what is the point of adding a support page and showing off that Ticket support services 24/7  in ur website
please check into it  and i want  my withdraw to be done asap i wanted to depost 12k dogecoin but ull are taking so many days just to withdraw such little transaction  this is my dogecoin address DKWAncsZ6EMXdezrAwMRqF9t6urVUVQVpg pls fix my issue Angry
https://ibb.co/mYH8Xa
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰
I'm developing a new faucet and I'm thinking to integrate it with ePay instant payments in addition to other methods of cashout for users.

Now that I'm reading only negative feedback on this thread, I'm seriously thinking to avoid them.

I'd love to read a decent explanation about the scam accusations from the owner, seeing he is active on this forum but not replying here, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
Not responding to user queries is not a professional way to run a business especially when you a have strong competitor. Last payout was made on May 20 and last reply from OP on May 18. If transaction fee is an issue then you should let the faucet admins and users know and work according to that. Obviously users get suspicious when a microwallet service with thousands of users goes silent admist rising BTC price.

Hope the coming up next...does end up with ....Scam.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What's wrong with ePay? The withdrawal waits for eight days and every day it only extends for another day.

Pending Withdrawals
Amount                Fee                    Submit Date         
0.02292536 BTC    0.00000000 BTC    2017/05/19 18:49    You will receive in 23 hours and 21 minutes
Activity: 1
Epay today is definitely a scam. 100 000 satosh are not displayed for 11 days.  Another 100,000 satosh are on the conclusion of the fourth day, but I think they are waiting for the same fate. And the most important thing is the silence of the support service. As the saying goes, they keep silent when there is something to hide. Responsible for the words is scam.
Activity: 2
It seems that last payment was done on may 20.
Epay.info, if you are experiancing technical problems just write something on the website.
Otherwise you will start to be considered as a scam.
If the business is suffering from the bitcoin price spikes just put a small commission on withdrawals.
I prefer to pay a commission but be able to withdraw my satoshi.

Activity: 3
this site no give me my witdraw i wait 6 days take coin but no coin,,,,i dont use epay more fausetsystem better,,,your scammers epay evryone will know this soon because you do this because you cant payd user you want deposit in you ponzy site you runn with differend name,,,,,yes,,, i know,,, arafat say me he know you and your name very bad in malaysia,,,,return coin or i say true everyone know about ponzy site your take bitcoin from fauset peopl to payd ponzy user,,,,,,,last time me speak here
aprili 6 me write no coin in my address. is scam!!!!...ok me say true.your is scam no send me coin 1 + 1/2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
fausetsystem + fausethub good you scam!!!!!!!!!...
Activity: 2
According to this https://epay.info/payments/?p=1 last payout was on Saturday. Last time such a long break was on December 23-25 which at least was explainable.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
I didn't wanted to make this post, but I have to do it. Please don't take it personal, but I don't like current situation on your service.
In recent weeks I often get messages where people are complaining about your service. They are waiting for payments long time, and when they finally have to receive payment - timer extends for another 5 days. I experienced it myself.
And you aren't responding to their messages. I see that you visiting forum daily, but you only responding to our posts maybe once a week. People seriously think that your service are turning into scam and I can understand their doubts.
I can't understand your withdrawal scheme. Why when we finally have to receive payment, timer always extends for more days? Why you can't have fixed payment days once or few times in a week? Or you just don't have funds to make payments?
I hope you will respond to make situation more clear. Again, please don't take it personal, I just want get answers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I've used Epay for a long time and never had a problem, but i'm trying to withdraw my balance about a month ago, the order just disappear after 5 days. Hope this get fixed
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Hello ePay.
Why can not I add addresses to my epay.info account?
How do I withdraw coins from my account?
Can you help me with this?
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
What happens to ePay? The withdrawal waits for eight days and every day it only extends for another day.

Pending Withdrawals
Amount                Fee                    Submit Date          
0.00059481 BTC    0.00004481 BTC    2017/05/15 12:52    You will receive in 15 hours and 8 minutes
Activity: 223
Merit: 103
Hello

I have 0.2 dash waiting to deposit as well. It's taking way more than usuall...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
Hello

i have 0.02200517 BTC deposit to my address :
1PRshuqcwoQcWBFdXajSV9ouZFerFGx8g6

here is tx :
73076cf7af4d0c4f7c840dd94b248f9afac23d65a6598e29f53223335c601afe

but funds not added to my account.

can you please check and confirm?

Thank you!

UPDATE

My deposit is confirmed.
Thank you.
Activity: 39
Hello Epay!

We need to work with dogetoshis now!  Grin

1 dogecoin is very expensive now!  Cheesy

Please, We need now:

- official script support dogecoin fraction (and Monero)

OR

- Switch from SOAP to HTTP GET the file epay.php in faucetinabox script (I prefer this  Cool ) with support dogecoin fraction

I need your help!  Grin
Adriano

Activity: 16
dear epay.info owner,

i have made withdrawal for my doge coin, but 5 days has been passed, but i did not receive any of my dogecoin into my wallet. when i check the withdrawal request, its something wrong, the timing for me to wait not tally, for first before 5 days reaching, its show have to wait 4 days 23hours, then check again after 5 days its show have to wait 5 hours, then the next day have to wait for 16 hours, then i check again, after 12 hours have to wait 4 hours, now i check again,  its show have to wait 21hours.

submit date for withdrawal : 2017/05/13 01:59
amount : 30 doges
address : DAbvSCkaBfTbrUkWbXpgaPgrzqrn6d1KJ3
please help me settle this problem..
Activity: 644
ePay.info Think different
hi the last deposti i defenetly made to this adress
https://blockchain.info/address/183oNChXwiUv9jhfqSi9RsuXLus2e9BT5Z
0.00332779 BTC

is not shown on my epay balance ?

kind regards

Already pmed you Wink

btw, can you please get a new address for deposit Smiley
Activity: 644
ePay.info Think different
Dear Epay,

I hope my payment is in the queue for today as well, could you confirm it? because I see 14 hours and 4 minutes...
Hi
Payments for today's queue will be sent in couple of hours
We are moving funds.
BTW, send me your address

Are you kidding me! First I already sent you my address, Then nothing was sent yesterday again. The counter is resetting again and again. I believe you just process payments manually!

I just sent you a ticket on epay.info if you accept to read it and finally process my payment immediately would be great because I start to be really pissed off right now!

Your address is: 1E2qj3LviAtuzygQ59Z7Lqx4mustnsDKy5 , right?

I've checked your transaction myself: https://blockchain.info/tx/b7350a6b7b667f42a9f77161a92fdb59fdfb64b9e5312c31ffffbd67bb8e12d3

Finally thanks! To all readers in my situation, the procedure is the following:
- send a ticket with the account you use on ePay info: set it as urgent and put in the title you are waiting for 2 weeks or more your payment
- a couple of minute later, Mr/Mrs Epay replied and pushed a button and as a miracle the transaction was issued, no need to wait the very famous counter which reset every day...I should have waited 12 hours according to it.

Since it looks so easy for you Mr/Mrs Epay to issue a payment why are you not issuing all withdrawal requests and only some of them?
So either you push more button during our work day to prevent guys from waiting too long their payment or you take your keyboard in front of you and you write a real working script that take all withdrawal requests and not only a part of them.

Final question, how many are you in Epay team?

Hi
Payment is automatic we just sometimes overwatch them that how are they.

The team used to be 7 people but now it is 4, me and three devs.
As I have stated here ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19061020 ) I'm cleaning up the mess that the other two made and I'm catching up on tickets and payments personally.

Lucas R.
Owner of ePay.info payment group
Pages:
Jump to: