Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0 - page 4. (Read 283747 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
inspite of Cryptopia exchange hack,
admini has no comment. Angry
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Hey, happy holidays. Also, epc has also gone up a little. Recently we had some volume. We just gotta stay positive.

i keep my coin with for supporting the team Smiley  if they are alive
Activity: 330
Hello,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

This coin is called experiencecoin, it is not a token. It is generated using SCRYPT proof of work, similar to litecoin and dogecoin.

This is an opensource project, since the total market capital of all 19 billion experiencecoins is only $120,000 it is not suitable for buying things with it yet, since $10 usd is about 1,000,000 epc.

Everyone is here volunteering, so if anyone has an idea how to help, please do some effort yourselves.

If you would like a discord channel, create one for experiencecoin and help it grow. If you would like a telegram channel for epc, please make one.

The more we all work together, the faster and greater this coin project will grow.

@let7joo4
   OK, thanks for the update, I cannot compile the source code.
Hey, happy holidays. Also, epc has also gone up a little. Recently we had some volume. We just gotta stay positive.
Activity: 74
All coins are rising, EPC? Just a dead coin! The developer of inaction, worshipped as a god every day? LOL
Activity: 16
Hello,
Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
Alright, finally people are selling. Keep up the great work!
Everyone thinks crypto is dead. All coins have low volume. This is not a dead coin, and it is not a risky investment, because it is on three exchanges now.
Instead of crying and doing nothing, maybe you should try and get others interested. But if you don't want to, then you should not expect much.
Just like with Dogecoin and Litecoin, this coin is here to stay. Further development is what we would all like to see, but that requires resources. We have spend more money on this project over the course of the last 5 years, than most of you could possibly imagine, so we would never want to see this project die out.
Started as a joke, matured over time, then become great over long, long period of time.
Someday, crypto investors will really realize truly big value of the Experience coin.

really ? i another planet maybe
Without a deal with a game-platform as Steam this coin will never be used
I would really enjoy an updated wallet logo for the paper wallet. Here is an old one I printed from the wallet before the 3.0 update. It is very convenient to print this straight from the wallet. However, the logo is an old one, and does not look as good as the new one.

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Just like with Dogecoin and Litecoin, this coin is here to stay. Further development is what we would all like to see, but that requires resources. We have spend more money on this project over the course of the last 5 years, than most of you could possibly imagine, so we would never want to see this project die out.
Started as a joke, matured over time, then become great over long, long period of time.
Someday, crypto investors will really realize truly big value of the Experience coin.
no community, no strategy ,no trade
this means dead coin and no future  Cry

Indeed.
OK, so after thinking and researching a lot about it, I've come to the conclusion that it is perfectly safe to use the old wallet clients for sending and receiving. This is because the only change is in regards to mining.

However, mining with the old clients won't work, because they will generate blocks with a reward of 17500 epc, which will be rejected by the network.

Personally I like the built in paper wallet the old client provided. They remind me of a futuristic disposable debit card that spends like cash, and they look really cool imo.

nice
do you have any informations for users ?

maybe you explain what r doing and if you have some contact in futur
Quiet project, quiet team
What is the next step?

Growing the community. You can be a part of the Experiencecoin project by helping to spread the knowledge about EPC.
Activity: 74
Please epc do something meaningful, don't be playing in the circus!
Activity: 592
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Activity: 5
no community, no strategy ,no trade
this means dead coin and no future  Cry
Activity: 14
checking blockchains related to gaming and just found this project

the future is bright for cryptogaming. Crossgaming will be huge and you saw it a mile away in 2015, nice vision.
Now, time to push up, competition is ferocious, race is on.

bookmarked
Pages:
Jump to: