Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0 - page 5. (Read 283773 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
checking blockchains related to gaming and just found this project

the future is bright for cryptogaming. Crossgaming will be huge and you saw it a mile away in 2015, nice vision.
Now, time to push up, competition is ferocious, race is on.

bookmarked
Activity: 330
Can you please compile the wallet with updated paper wallets. If you do, I'll make some and use them for advertising.

They need to look cool like the old ones.
Activity: 74
Disappointing!
So don't do anything?
Activity: 29
I got banned from cryptopia's chat for 9,999,999 seconds (6 months) because I mentioned Experiencecoin and they considered it spam. I am unbanned in 11 days.
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
EPC applied for CoinomiWallet?
what's the result?
Does the developer have continuous contact?

We did, and they wanted 7.5 BTC to add us. Something we just can't afford.

Our technical team reviewed your coin codebase and we're happy to confirm that we can provide full support for it in our wallet.

There is a one-time fee of 7.5 BTC involved for the integration. It includes:

- Native custom graphics wallet
- Redundant self-hosted node infrastructure (minimum 2 servers) with 24/7 management
- Prompt implementation and support of future updates of the coin
- 24/7 support for users, with less than 4 hours average response time
- Announcement to our 50K+ twitter followers once coin is live

Porting to other platforms takes place automatically as they become available (we are very close to releasing the desktop editions for windows, mac and linux; android and ios are already out and windows phone will follow) for no extra charge. The integration takes 2 weeks in average and goes live in the first update after its completion.

Please let us know if this works for you.

Kind Regards,
Coinomi Support
Activity: 74
EPC applied for CoinomiWallet?
what's the result?
Does the developer have continuous contact?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Update: Mining Pool

https://lafuhosting.top

New Mining Port for ExperienceCoin (EPC) scrypt now : 3434

Thanx for info
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Just like with Dogecoin and Litecoin, this coin is here to stay. Further development is what we would all like to see, but that requires resources. We have spend more money on this project over the course of the last 5 years, than most of you could possibly imagine, so we would never want to see this project die out.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
i mean there is no news about this coin.
no administrator of this coin?
Topic starter is the main person (administrator).
But the lack of news is sad, it's true.
Activity: 5
i mean there is no news about this coin.
no administrator of this coin?
Happiness is a self created state that comes from within. The things or people who seemingly form the cause of happiness, are merely the external occasion to bring forth the happiness from within yourself. Endless happiness is available at any moment.
Is this project still alive?
There is no information about this coin. Huh

Nope, this is a dead coin X(
You change your post again ! I remember, there was another one Cheesy
Why did your decide it's dead ? Because of low trading volume ?
Experiencecoin is becoming more and more popular every day, and the price is steadily increasing.

Nope, this is a dead coin X(
Alive and trading.
What kind of information do you mean?
All information is on 1 page with all links.
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
While this coin's developers and users sit there and wait for the end of bear market, do nothing and just hang around at best, a real gaming project has arised, fulfilling all of this project's declared goals plus much-much more.

See XAYA (former Chimaera) for real game project: http://xaya.io or https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xaya-true-blockchain-gaming-fully-decentralized-games-1784048. That's a full-blown gaming blockchain, where not only inter-game payments are available, but also in-blockchain forever-kept game history, in-blockchain game assets and more.

I am not advertizing (you have to read the whitepaper, and make your own investment decision), but just drawing attention to the real thing, as I assume some of the people here are genuinely interested in blockchan-powered gaming, not just in p'n'd trading.
Wait for HitBTC & Coinomi wallet to support EPC!

What are you talking about? First of all, nobody asked your opinion. Second, you are not helping anything by saying stuff like that. And third and most important, if you are not a registered financial advisor, it is illegal to give financial advice.

Also, imagine if someone took your terrible advice, and they missed out on a great opportunity because of your small minded opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: