Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin - The coin geared towards gamers- Release 3.0 - page 9. (Read 283747 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
When can I see the EPC coming online on other exchanges?
Activity: 330
I really would like some experiencecoin t-shirt white and black color shirts with a big image of the logo!
Activity: 592
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
What fascinates us is that there are 80% of the crypto out there is baseless with no team, yet they have much higher value than EPC. If people realized the potential EPC had to offer, epc would easily have a much higher value.
workingForBitcoins.com
Our prediction is that EPC prices will start rising around June/July 2019, this will be when demand and supply should start evening out a more than they are now.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I respect your project. Good luck! wish you people to make investments! I will also follow this project
Activity: 121
Looks Like price is getting a little bit of a boost today.
Activity: 13
thats awesome guys so much potential, lets make up a youtube video of the coin and the vision, im not tech savy but would love to help however i can
workingForBitcoins.com
Here is the first draft of our White Paper.

https://experiencecoin.org/ExperiencecoinWhitePaper.pdf

This is a great step forward, but there is much more that needs to be panned out. Once EPC gains more value, we will be able to do what we want and much more. The only issue we currently face is resources, if we are able to increase EPC adoption and support, we will be able to increase EPC value and afford to faster and better development.
Why? What would that do? Have you ever actually tried setting up a masternode? They are very technical. Also, what would be the point? I presume you want the hype to pump the price. Masternodes would ruin this great coin. And please don't swear on this thread.

Stop whinning, and do stuff like telling others or buying some Experiencecoin while they're so very inexpensive.
Awesome design! lets get on those exchanges guys and work on some more development, anyway i can help besides more advertising let me know!
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
Wow great :-) good job man!
Yes blender isn't very easy to use but it's incredibly powerful, one of the many open source gems
Awesome, looking forward to the whitepaper! lets get connected and reach out to some game devs! EPC for the win! Great name and amazing Logo, just need some connections, the symbol almost looks like a power button for electronics. so cool.
Nah, it will be OK. The mining is not an issue, someone will always mine it, because they enjoy mining.

Also, this is probably just an accumulation phase, because when you have a lot of crypto, it becomes necessary to buy slowly, in order to get as many as possible for the best price.
Thanks for the update. I look forward to reading the white paper. I bought a 3d printer, so I can print out some experiencecoin medallions, I'll post pictures when they're finished.

Wow cool Smiley Post that as soon as you get something. Using Blender?
We need some direction for the coin. I think the wallet is good. The dev team can keep working on it, but we seriously need a team of people to organize public relations. Things like coin giveaways, a faucet, t-shirts, 3d printed experiencecoin medallions. Also the community can help by posting reviews about experiencecoin.

I think it would also benefit us greatly if we could get experiencecoin added to coinomi, if everyone sent coinomi an add coin request, we just might make it on there.

**edit** I have created a simple 3d printed Experiencecoin Medallion!  https://www.tinkercad.com/things/li9NdYXwgBw

If someone makes a faucet I'll donate some experiencecoins to it.

We have some kind of priorities right now, we're working on the white paper and publish it will all details on how we want EPC Network to be. All the other stuff will follow next. We already made a request to coinomi, waiting for a reply.

About the faucet that's nice of you, this can be set a bit later after we fulfill priority tasks.
Activity: 280
found something new and different but how is this project,any new information about it?what is the purpose of this?update us,hope run it well in this,hope your success team
EPC needs publicity. Like a commercial or ad banner or... T-shirts. I would definitely buy Experiencecoin T-shirts!  Grin
workingForBitcoins.com
We hope to provide details on our White Paper soon, thank you for your patience.
Pages:
Jump to: